Illuminati Overview

New Thread as requested

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok what the fuck is up with this reptilian shit. Meme? Obfuscation? Metaphor? Can they really shapeshift?

i am erection

Operation Covefe
Project Bluebeams covert name.
Remember the Ayys are friendly, despite what the news tells you.

how tight are ayy vaginas?

can we ayy with the ayys?

Isn't bluebeam partial disclosure

Actually, you know what? I'm gonna post it again. Let's step our fucking game up lads.

I specced resto on this character

they want us divided.. they dont completely control the social narrative but they exploited it. when we banned together to protest the 1% they for the first time in a long time felt fear.. though that movement was a waste of time because it leas to absolutely nothing the target was right. they do not want us banding together against them so...

first they targeted blacks because they are the easiest targets.. highlighted racial and police injustice an issue ppl stop caring about when obama was elected.then they targeted rural white america using the black reaction as bait. from there liberal american got caught in and then regular people were drive to take a side. as long as american are racial politically divided there wont be any way for us to stop them.. because one side of the divivde will always block the true path

Then we will love one another unconditionally and win.

How do I join the illuminati?

You post at 09:33:33 and you are in.

There's more than one type. Smaller ones can ejaculate cerebrospinal fluid into a person's eye at the end of their lifespan, taking over the body of the host. Hence, the celebs and politicians with eye problems.

Stop, please don't call them Illuminati. They are enlightened but the name Illuminati is a joke to everyone now.

Is Kanye okay?

Read some books, and get to the 33rd degree. Then earn a place of power.

Kanye knows some shit. He can't speak or he will be killed and replaced.

Good.

I think Awan has his hearing today. DUN DUN DUN

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

Is this guy legit?

Idk, he looks a little fatter now, which could just be drugs. How do people here not know a clone when they see one, especially after the election? They're hot-headed, clumsy, impulsive, and generally just weird as fuck. Also surrounded by handlers in case they faint or fly off the handle. Know the signs.

Whole picture is here. Just dont feed the freaking system. It is rigged hard inside to outside. Living with this thing for long time(2000years?) and we have people doing mass feeding to it. Why would you see apocalypse if we are needed for feasting? This moment we all should be hoping for one, so we can get FRESH start with our OWN. Bet the exchange/feeding is done by jews and other religious systems...

As I've heard it told, Dutch kings traded peasant children for gold and jewels, since (((they))) live underground.

i need some fresh redpills in my life

whos got some quality rothschild memes for me?

Look at the expression on those niggas faces. Fucking look at it

Be serious mang this thread is not for jokes

i am serious you fucking idiot
i want some ayy pussy

it's one of the many names for the existing ruling cult, which operates in secrecy. they have to give me the central banks now, or get reincarnated as pigs, as i've said numerous times and am starting to get really fucking angry that this hasn't happened yet.