Indonesia

What happens there?

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/yarra-council-stripped-of-citizenship-power-after-canceling-australia-day-celebrations-20170816-gxxg41.html
liveleak.com/view?i=c50_1174976577
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

internal conflicts

Gook muzzles doing muzzle things

Sensual smoking.

its honestly weird how close those niggers are to us

theres literally just islands of niggers a few kilometres from the australian shore line

Smoking toddlers
Crimes against coconut huskers
Unflavoured ice-cream
Slash and burn agriculture

you'll love it op

Islam

mmorpg's

And they are nigger tier which is good. The quarter of a billion niggers are no threat to us 25 million based cunts, so long as we keep the borders tight.

>keep the borders tight
>implying

our country has it's doors and windows open while it sits on its bed with its goat in the air

>with its goat in the air
Careful m8, you'll get em excited.

On another note, they massacre Timorees

Richard M Nixon visited Indonesia.

Sharia and annoying rocker/metal kids that post on every bandpage in broken English to come to their shitty little town.

huh? Those niggers could not even organize a beer in an Irish pub. How the fuck would the useless cunts get up to anything like attack or invade us? They are a literal nigger tier race and culture and our navy is on another level.

nice numbers and nice explosion

Implying our country is >based when this sort of shit happens:
theage.com.au/victoria/yarra-council-stripped-of-citizenship-power-after-canceling-australia-day-celebrations-20170816-gxxg41.html
We need to outlaw the progressive stains that are the greens.

that is becas The duthc "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat on France's doorstep in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost British, Brazilianand French empires have done everything 10 times better than you. You are dirt. No, you are less than dirt. You are a dog's filth left on the bottom of a dead kraut's boot. You ridicule all countries above you because you think that your words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample you in an instant might hear your pathetic shrill all the way up on their world's stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. Kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.

mither fcker

tell us how you really feel m8

Melanin infected chinks.

kys fag

Dutch rightful clay

Don't know, we kinda lost contact

traffic jams

massive earthquakes, volcano blow, and tsunamis for your random landscaping needs, just calle calle calle today!

Dutch are based m8. The tiny country had a massive and disproportionate contribution to European scientific, economic, cultural and technical advancement. Economic research by Maddison shows that the dutch have been among the most richest people on the planet per capita for like 1000 years due to their work ethic, ingenuity and organizational abilities. Get an education faggot.

He's probably just a mad spaniard/indonesian.

It's a country with the largest muzzle population on earth which is slowly sliding into becoming a radical muzzle population.
Australia basically pays their military just so they don't descend into a free for all rumble royale.
Probably will balkanise in the next few years (especially if Australia collapses financially)
If they don't balkanise, they'll sell us out to the Chinese if we ever go to war with them.
I hope this has answered your questions

meme flags are always the most pathetic. I always assume it is a nigger tier country

majapahit empire idiot

I was just reading your posts in the Nixon thread.

Ah fug. Forgot to change my flag.

I work with the oz military in this sector funnily enough if anyone wants anAMA

I'm pretty sure that IS will try to reestablish itself there. It is inevitable, too much muslims.

A
FUCKING
CHEESE

They are like pinoys but 95% muslims
Funny IS came first here, we are like 90% Christians

American cheese is a meme

So they have no organizational capacity and are dumb nigger tier culture and people so they are no threat to OZ. That is my assumption yeah? What do you think?

I relate mate, it's weird that we live close to a muzzie shithole that looks like a stones throw away from us. It's also fucked, after all the years of being that fucking close to us, the pommies found us first

What is preventing the kroepoek fryers from chimping out?

>Dumb nigger capacity
What do you think m8? Largest population in SE Asia, filled with natural resources that could catapult them to the top riches nations on earth, sitting next to a country that loves to travel.
Muzzies dominate that culture.
Indonesia could've been the US of the region (or at least comparable to us) but they're dogshit retarded who focus on immediate goals not future ones

>mad indo detected
Show a little gratitude for your dutch masters, kampung boy. Thanks to them you at least had a shot at civilisation.

HBD is destiny. They got shit genes. My guess is that the only reason they even have a functioning economy is probably due to the influential chink minority that does business. Islam + ~85 mean IQ is a recipe for failure.

Houd je bek, kanker koelie.

The fuck? I thought that was New Sealand

> Balkanize
How?
Were are the likeliest rifts?
They look pretty stable still, you think that if that happens the UN and China wont try to stabilize in order to gain influence and debt in the region?

t. Pajeet rusty Proton Saga driver

Lol within 100 years of liberating ourselves from the Kraut-Spaniard stranglehold we had a naval empire and sacked England. Kys nigger.

Indonesia is essentially run by Javanese supremacists. There are fault lines everywhere from Ache, West Papua, west Timor, Bali etc. The whole thing is held together with duct tape, mostly because the separatists are more incompetent then the incompetent Javanese.

Underrated

Basically too poor to afford to chimp out. If they miss a day of work they won't be able to eat. The middle class lives comparably comfy lives. They won't chimp
Indonesia isn't one ethnic group. It's made up of 10,000+ islands each with their own ethnic group and future goals kept under the boot of the military Jej probably to be honest. Not my area of expertise. Chinks in Indonesia run a very fine line though, not Muslims and are often the target of muzzie hatred. Hell, the chink governor was probably gonna win the election before he was accused of "blasphemy"

Why is the napales flag so small? Is it supposed to represent how small the country is? Or how little power they have?

well I've been here since I was born. And although what one said here was right (the radical muslim is on the rise), it would never escalate into a full blown religious war because there was a local, mystic religion who are feared by the mudslime. Also, most of the muslim faggots come from a poor neighborhood. And if you read the "hidden" history of my country, it's pretty sad. Basically thousands of years of structured cultural brainwashing by the wali songo (nine assholes who spread islam on this land).

After a while, we had a quite decent leader actually. Too bad the mudslimes and opposition try hard to work on his demotion. Rumor is some of that traitors already hold a high profile job within the govt. Sigh.

shit forgot to change flag after posting from last thread

It is true. It is half the size of rectangular flags.
But I don't think it really matters. It's just a symbol to represent a country.

>pommies found us first
>being this Ignorant.
Prior to European arrival in the region the Indos traded with abos on the north coast. Indonesia was colonised by the Dutch (Dutch East indies). The Dutch "discovered" australia before the brits. They called it New Holland.
They didn't colonised because they landed in the West coast and decided it was shit.

Yeah it is sad - the Malay island race can be pretty carefree and happy people- Islam is an unfortunate mix for Malays because it takes the smile away from ordinary people. I saw it when I traveled through the areas.

t. butthurt subhuman projecting

The Dutch are based as fuck. Some of the nicest people I've met in my life are Dutch. They build comfy cities, have a cute language, have a strong history of scientific, cultural and military success, and are not to mention modest as fuck about their contributions to Western civilisation.

Learn to write English and appreciate your betters you piece of subhuman nigger trash.

Oh god this hits me right in the feels

The retarded yellowstone ain't got no shit to Mt Toba

Yeah it is ok m8 - culture can be overcome by strong individuals but ordinary people are always the victims. If it makes you feel better, the west is not fairing any better right now. We are falling apart and have lost our way. Nothing good will come of it. I would say that the west is dead already, and most of us have not even realized it yet.

liveleak.com/view?i=c50_1174976577

should just annex australia to get it over with

Why on earth would that make me feel better?

Also I think most of the talk about the west falling apart are exagerations. On a global scale whites won't be as powerful as they used to be simply because of demographics: all races (other than the japanese and koreans) are outbreeding them. But they'll still live better lives than the rest of the world because they're richer per capita, and they have a political system based on classical liberal ideals

>Why on earth would that make me feel better?
Sorry I keep on thinking you guys in general dont like us - like in a general hostility that ex colonial people have towards whites.

>we have a political system based on classical liberal ideals
That is the system that is falling apart right now - for a variety of reasons but when that goes, everything special about the west will go with it.

tons of hot chix, only asians with tits AND ass.

can get a two indo girls there for 45 USD two hours.

For a muslim country they are as laid back as fuck

You can drink your face off, just cant do drugs

If you like heavy metal from the 70,80 and 90's. It's a huge movement there

if your white, you will be treated like brad pitt. Indo girls love white guys. You can easily get 7 8 and 9 out of 10's. .

>t. Bali fag

no bali sucks

Jakarta or bandung is where it's at

Jakarta for a city twice as big as new york. But it's fucking fun as shit, Indo girls are all down to fuck in jakarta

Bandung for getting designer shit for 10% of the cost.
All the sweat shops are located around bandung city. And its' 2 million in bandung. And indonesians consider it small.

Been to bali once. wasn't anything special. but indo's seem to love it for some reason.

Smerige kut koelie, en nu terug naar je meester.

Show some gratitude m8.
We haven't given you civilisation, we suppressed Islam with the Atak law system. You guys are now destroying your Dutch Indies heritage.

Indonesia is getting raped by Islam and you people keep allowing it

Haven't=have

Free Ambon!!!

t. assmad rape babi gulung

Checked.
>there was a local, mystic religion who are feared by the mudslime.
Can you explain this? Please.

I hear people get kicked.
In da knees, yeah?

Made some pasta, about to have dinner and watch GoT season finale with the wife.

they practice islamic witchcraft, have paranoid attacks about the chinese overtaking indonesia, shit talk the philipines, support a dozen islamic terror groups, steal oil from refineries if they can get away with it, have a dozen of weird tribes that fuck around pissing off the government until the muslims burn down their villages.

All in all not a bad place i guess.

They also made some good horror games and love manga (figures)

This man cuts outside and fails entirely at life.

honestly being threatened for world domination for the first time after 500 years will be great, the world will once again become exciting for the west.