Why is it when White women race mix, they tend to have more unstable relationships than white men who race mix?

Why is it when White women race mix, they tend to have more unstable relationships than white men who race mix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8IgcUtUMAAzaRl.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the white women who would race mix are the worst women

nigger

Because white men treat women better and savages are savage?

Male niggers have no standards, they'll fuck everything with a hole, even the most inhuman looking black gorilla women are single-moms because some crazy nig slept with them so alot of trashy white women or those with psychological problems go for niggers because they don't really have standards anyway so they can remain as trashy and crazy as they want. 2 shit-tier people = higher chance of divorce.

Black women are generally very masculine and aggressive, not a problem for the nigs who fuck and leave them(niggers are like 2 times as likely to be homosexuals compared to whites) but for a white man to marry them they'll have to be and act far better than the average black woman or even white woman. 2 higher quality people = more stable marriage.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

You fucking nigger

oh look this nigger is starting another yellow fever thread

Women tend to be happier when they marry someone higher status than them. So they probably marry asians purely for money, but because they're manlets and not very manly, women don't gain status benefits of having a desirable partner. Meanwhile blacks are pretty much guaranteed to be very low status, and were probably married on basic lust impulses or some twisted revenge against the system mentality. Neither of those leads to long-term stability.

>Asians better over all
At what point do the Japanese stop being honorary Aryans and white people become honorary nihonjin?

gross hapa kids ruin that tho

A relationship doesn't work when the woman is smarter than the man or a higher earner than the man. That kind of thing is unnatural and can't last.

Since white women on Average are smarter than black men,this happens. There are other reasons,sure but this is the most obvious one to me

those are mostly Chinese, not japs

>white women being smarter than any man.

Race mixing is only good when rich, attractive people do it. Except they don't do it often because come on, right? So there you have it

Probably because women want someone who will provide for them.

Whens the last time a nigger provided for anyone

Lmao you live in racemix capital of the world. Enjoy your off-white, slanty eyed frumpy Canadian fraulein.

Their drug buying customers?

They here the words, "I told you so", in their heads, over, and over.

Because very small numbers of white women race mix,and it's usually the worst.

Shit, i don't think i've ever seen a Asian - Black couple in front of me.

Selection bias? The white women who mix are the ones that couldn't beat out asians, or blacks. Bottom of the barrel,
Also where are the brown marriages!

because women are the problem of the society.they are the unstable ones, even when they get what they want

White men should impregnate black women en masse.

I've seen it. But they both were hipsters.

pbs.twimg.com/media/C8IgcUtUMAAzaRl.jpg

Because white women are irredeemable whores, you can see this in their decision to go after niggers.
you nigger.

of course it's sweden.

but i too have met the fabled asian male black female couple

Easy.
A man is biologically programmed to instinctively know how to deal with his own tribe's females.
Tyrone knows how to handle L-ea's sheboon chimp out.
Yoshiro knows how to handle Keiko's passive aggressiveness.
Jose knows how to handle Carmen's overly passionate bitch-crying.

But none of them can fathom a Courtney's endless steam of bullshit manipulations. Only a White man is mentally equipped to handle her nonsense for extended periods of time, let alone recognize when she's doing it.