NUKE TEST INCOMING

>mutiple south korean and japan sources report the north is ready to test a nuke
>first articles and reports are coming in over twitter
>north korea stated on sunday they are not afraid of starting world war 3

It's happening.

japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/headline/2017/08/28/0200000000AJP20170828004500882.HTML?sns=tw

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/846462/world-war-3-north-korea-latest-news-war-usa-attack
youtu.be/QmJN-LMPnX0
youtu.be/YVQmldJXtJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

legit

Nice.
Wonder if this will get shitwig burgers to finally attack them.

ONLY DIGITS WILL DECIDE

>The statement, issued by a Pyongyang-based news agency which acts as a mouthpiece for despot Kim Jong-un, said the hermit state did not fear starting World War 3.

express.co.uk/news/world/846462/world-war-3-north-korea-latest-news-war-usa-attack

Not so fast
Guess you have to wait until 9.9 or 9.11

Nuke amerifats when?

How long until one of Kim's shitty third world missiles goes off track and hits Japan or South Korea?

Could this be what happens tomorrow?

If nukes were real, we would all be dead by now.

house turns to dust
>camera is immovable

Houston

>increasingly autistic happening fag says ids habbening for the sixgorrilionth time this decade

nukes don't exist.

wtf was this called again? time something?

Why USA isn't attacking already?

Nukez on 9/11?

because that would be stupid. even four star general shwartz in a leaked memo stated that the approximately 25k american troops stationed in sk could be wiped out within 3.5 hours if war broke out

shut the fuck up and kys you speculative happening posting hun cunt

"North Korea prepares for nuclear test"

Yawn

youtu.be/QmJN-LMPnX0

Scientist eats uranium.

inb4 Middle East had no nukes but were about to discover it's physically impossible so they were shut down

Bingo

Im a north korean nuclear submerine currently going to the japan to drop nukes on them anyone that dosnt support our loving north korean leader cuck cum ooooo is an enemy of the state and will be dealt with accordingly our main enemys are the united states. they are constantly threataning our freedom and this makes us very afraid our main allies were the soviet union but they got separted into 15 countries. we cant make our own power because were still in the stone age so we have to buy it from china basicly giving china full power over our development as a society. our people are starving and if they complain we put them into concentration camps. our leader also likes anal he can fit 2 coca cola cans in his asshole. thanks for reading comrade

We get it. The globalists have paid Kim off to be a pawn.

Sage

This.

NK saying shit like that is as news worthy as reporting that Kim Jong-Un is still a fatty.

Daily reminder:

NK tested 3 nukes under Obama (or was it 4?).

0 nukes since they are imaginary

JUST FUCKING START WORLD WAR 3 ALREADY

FUCK
U
C
K

>Tokyo
Do you mean Nagasaki?

Time wave zero.

There is zero percent chance that the best leader will be able to control his nuttiness enough to avoid fire and fury from the god emperor.
This is really going to happen, isn't it?

fucking checked

It's plausible because north korea testing a missile is a great distraction from real news.

>north korea test fires a nuke
>gets nuked
>doesn't have a nuke to nuke back

>Scientist eats uranium.

gotta get your radioactive gainz brah

>ww3 starts
>military sent en mass
>no more forces to keep away the communist civil war

>those calories
kek

calm your tits down you overreacting hoes

reminded me of a thread i capped at Sup Forums a while ago

another pic
notice the artifacts being fucked by radiation

Tokyo was bombed
He probably means the bombing and the nuke was just bombing as the pic show the same degree of rubble.

WHEN WILL WE GET BTFO'D?

Reminder that North Korea is one of the last countries that aren't controlled by the global bankers and that they have publicaly denounced Israel.

What's this

Spooky. Did he died?

he just stopped replying, so i assume he did

I wonder if that shit just causes an insane burn, like acid, or something. I'm not sure what extreme radiation does to the body. Like, it causes the dna to mutate rapidly or something?
Maybe he couldn't feel anything and it happens kinda slowly. Could the hospital have saved him, I wonder?

radiation gives in a lot of energy, which cells and it's component (including DNA) absorb, which further causes exploding of inter and intramolecular bonds, causing enormous surge in free radicals, which in turn react to everything they touch (turning those molecules into radicals as well). Everything becomes overloaded with entropy, everything is disintegrating. It is extremely painful, 99.99999% deadly, and if not, he'll die from cancer in a couple of days/weeks

Hope you understood it now.

kek

>NK carries out nuclear test on their own soil
>Burgerland decides it's the police of the world
>attacks NK
>HURR NK STARTED WW3
fuck this gay earth
Best Korea did nothing wrong

Cool. Thanks for the explanation.

testing a nuke on texas? lol

>trump says dont test nuke kim
>kim tests nuke
>trump does nothing

what a cuck

you can't just go around attacking people for testing stuff, what are you, a fucking 5 year old?

Jews are always playing you.

It's not the heat and incineration that destroys the city, it's the huge shockwave and then to some degree heat.

A nuke is most successful if it detonates above it's target as the shockwave will destroy everything underneath and spread much better

You guys, what if the nuke sets off Yellowstone?

Actually, there is a nuclear test ban treaty in place for decades now. Even a nuclear test releases tons of radioactive shit into the jet stream, damages the world

Holly shit!! switch on CNN now!! Ive got emus rolling down my street

If it was really radioactive he dieded few days later max. It's kind of like super turbo cancer

You see those chunks coming out of his mouth? That's his flesh.

Also radiation is extremely dangerous and this guy is literally chewing at the source of the radiation. He's not splitting the ore into chunks it's just "evaporating" him.

America is the World Police

… and Jews Rule America

youtu.be/YVQmldJXtJg

I just tried to order egg foo yong but the chinese take-out is closed

THE CHINKS KNOW

ITS REAL

ITS REAL

This guys gets it

How about someone else take this one?

oh great more nothing

do you know how hard I lol....

Really nukes my gooks

why would those global bankers give a fuck about nk

so thats why china created a deal with India over the border disupte today.. they know war is about to begin in NK and cant battle USA AND India

For the same reason anyone else does. They've got nukes, propaganda, etc. Hell if I know. Does NK even matter?

do you have archive link?

and drumpf is busy playing golf...

>North north eastern north prison

Fuck that's the worst one, happening for real

Time for Japan and South Korea to get their own nukes. It's obvious that China is getting out of hand.

Have at it, pom wannabe.

kek

You started it, bout time you finished it.