MANLET POLITICS

Just your daily reminder that you can be famous, rich, good looking but in the end if you're manlet, you're not CHAD.

>Just rude. Very rude

That's Nick Jonas? Holy shit. How depressing it must be to know that you peaked when you were 12 and it's all downhill from there.

"Guise. I was famous once. Please respect me. Guiiiise???"

>5'7"
he might as well be a tranny lmao

>Nick Jonas
>not a Chad

He's fucked more 15 year olds than you'll meet in your entire life.

All the best leaders and fighters are under 6 feet

Kys ugly lanklets

Wrong.

What kind of nerd is able to recognize nick jonas on the street?

>t.triggered manlets

and yet he's still insecure when nobody normal height man makes fun of his manletism

>Trump

You mean Drumpf.

I've cucked lanklets several times. Don't make me go out and do it again to shut you giraffeniggers up again.

those are some big words for such a small man,go do some streches before I squash you

>being so insecure about your height that you have to take the time to defend yourself

>best leader
>hasn't accomplished anything
>america is still going to become a brown shitskin land where spanish is the national language
>economy is going to crash
>white men are going to go fight asians or maybe muslims while jamal fucks his mom and pedro fucks his sister
>trump best
enjoy dying first when you're shipped out to die in ww3 for israel, lanklet

The whole thing reeks of insecurity and not with the manlet. The beaner is extremely jelly, not surprised given his race is low IQ, low economic production

Manlet is a feminazi meme. Only faggots care about breeding characteristics of men.

shitskins everywhere. who cares.

it's lame though. he's taking time to pose for a pic with someone and then that person posts it online and is being an asshole making fun of him. Doesn't have much to do with him once being famous.

Considering Nick Jonas has millions of dollars and has personally fucked a former Miss Universe, Gigi Hadid, Selena Gomez, one of the Jenner sluts, etc. I'd rather be him and zak fucking hanzal some random faggot with "a few more inches"

>Just your daily reminder that you can be famous, rich, good looking but in the end if you're manlet, you're not CHAD.
>being this dumb
Nick Jonas gets loads more pussy than this dude, and your delusional af if you think otherwise. That other dude literally only has his height going for him, his face is ugly af.