Reminder that 'Aryan' as a racial category applied to Europeans is a pseudoscience

Reminder that 'Aryan' as a racial category applied to Europeans is a pseudoscience.

its a meme. we only call ourselves aryans ironically.

hell I'm hungarian so I'm not even technically aryan in the broadest sense.

I don't see why you fuckwits seem to think this is someone a shocking revelation that aryans are iranians?

Because autists on here believe it literally

I don't see why it matters if indo-europeans called themselves aryans or not, they were still indo-europeans no matter what they call themselves. it doesn't change anything

Reminder that if you can't see the difference between Ubermensch and Untermensch you are simply using a mental filter to fool yourself. Open your eyes. This world was meant to be ruled by the strong, the smart, the capable. The Aryan ideal exists in your heart.

you are literally arguing a non issue like what this guy said

wrong.

There are autists that believe Aryan is an actual racial category. How much clearer do I need to be? It wasn't even referring to race when used by Iranians.

What exactly are you disagreeing with you tard? The pictures I posted state the same thing. And wiki provides a better definition.

>the word was used by the indic people of the vedic period in india as an ethnic label
>ethnic label

Good work bruv. I was gonna post somefin like this too.

Read the bottom part.

you know who spreads language, religion, and culture? migrating people. its not like you can start speaking a language by osmosis. it took centuries of british occupation for the irish and scottish and welsh to speak english

wouldn't it be convenient if we had records of a group of people who had migrated originating from a single location who speak related languages? wouldn't that be amazingly convenient?

Australians are the true Aryan people

We don't have a disagreement here. I mean the bottom of the first image which states that Aryan was used a linguistic, religious, and cultural category as opposed to racial.

(((Scholars)))

did you know there are people who speak an Austronesian language (south-east Asian language family) who are native to Madagascar?

How did that happen???? well Austronesian's on boats arrived on Madagascar around the same time Africans did and they've lived there ever since.

What race are they? well you tell me with pic related

What are you talking about? I have never once had the impression that "Aryan" was anything other than a meme. Hell, most Sup Forums users aren't even white.

it is pseudoscience but the caucasoid race is not

Go to a nordic general when it's up.

read ops nonsense, haven't read about white racial history in ages, do some quick googling literally everything is 'white people are white because in the 1700's they started stealing black people , white people are slavers and are the worst.' wtf has happened , aryan, caucasian.. literally fucking scrubbed out our history up until the 1700's and it starts with 'MUH SLAVERY'

Caucasian is a real thing. Aryan is larping. Rest of your post is mad rambling. What drugs are you taking to think there's no white history before slavery?

Iranians being aryans makes sense.
They are the least shitty middle eastern country and are the least damaged by Islam.
Pretty fucking good if you ask me considering how bad the surrounding is.

They're literally ruled by a mad Muslim guy since the revolution.

If it was any other country, it would have been destroyed by now.
They are legit the best middle easter country as of now.

Then why do the fucks keep on wanting to come to Australia as 'refugees'. They get benefits - free house, weekly income, free medical and education etc and then complain how Australia is racist?

Iranians are the scum of the earth and should be gassed.

completely true.

whites thinking they are the 'master race' appears to be jewish gobledigook nonsense from the we wuz kangsian institute.... whites are a stupid slave race, so they believe it.