"Anti-colonialist Islamist" is now a synonym for "strong independent Muslim woman breaking down stereotypes"

"Anti-colonialist Islamist" is now a synonym for "strong independent Muslim woman breaking down stereotypes"...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Fard_Muhammad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pic related

>pic also related

>anti colonialism
>islam is arab colonialism

classic channel 4 (fucking soy addled idiots)

also looking at her twitter she is somehow a black nationalist too despite being paki.

She hates Arabs too though lol. I have no idea how you can both be a Muslim and an Arab hater, but there you go. Does this crazy bitch think Mohammad was Pakistani?

"anti-colonialist" seems to be a doubleplusgood signifier for being anti-white.

I didn't realize that til I just looked at her twitter. She is off in the deep end for sure. She has conflicting tweets about being against racism then fucking tweeting about irish parasites. I mean whew lad, how is that not racism?

Also she might not be sunni. I think she is Nation of Islam because she has a pic of Louis Farrakhan on her background. Also NOI tend to hate arabs because they think they displaced the blacks that originally lived in Arabia (we wuz kangz type of shit). If she is NOI then that is a straight up hate group, even our jews label them that.

It takes a lot of energy to be that bigoted. In uni I experienced similar situations with anti-Western Muslim women. They eventually burn-out and either go to the opposite extreme or even leave Islam entirely. Case in point: I knew a "pan-Africanist" Somali girl who was anti-white until she married a Welsh man. Then she calmed the fuck down. It must be exhausting to be hateful all the time.

because only whites can be racist

Irish have a special place in Britain because of past history. If a WASP were to call an Irishmen a "parasite" they would be jailed and a huge shitstorm would have risen.

I don't understand why these humanoids want to live in white countries when they hate us so much, I hate them and I certainly don't want to live in theirs

>Anti-colonialist Islamist
>entire point of Islamism is building Arabian empire
But left retards will eat that shit anyway.

>Also NOI tend to hate arabs
Wait...do most of the current members just ignore the fact that the NOI was founded by an Arab? He was a door to door carpet salesman who used to con black people by "telling them their history."

She hates Arabs though. She is most likely Nation of Islam which is the Mormonism of Islam.

Does she have a law degree in sharia law, then? Wouldn't her practising anglo-saxon law, while at the same time opposing colonialism, devalue her ideals.

NOI was founded by a SE asian pretending to be black.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Fard_Muhammad

This is probably the one group you can't blame Arabs anything for. It's this weird ass SE asian/Black thing.

I see absolutely nothing stereotype breaking in that picture.

>Nation of Islam
>Mormonism
It's Scientology of Islam.

>hates Arabs
Then she's probably just batshit crazy

She hates Arabs because she feels they are racist to pakistanis and people from the sub-continent. Her twitter feed is free to observe. She is not NOI, she is a sunni. She just adopts values of those who also hate whites.

hows the cunt gonna hate arabs while being muslim?

The thing is Pakis are Arab-weebs. They try to out Saudi the Saudis. She has to be NOI too, all sunnis I have met say that NOI are not real muslims yet this chick has Farrakhan on her background on twitter.

Did you study Islam or just post bullshit?

Get this stuff to the dailymail lads they love this juicy hypocracy. Am at work on phone

>Rejecting stereotypes
>Shaping the dicussion
>Anti-colonialist but follows a religion that aims to colonize the world

more like another word for "invaders"

>take picture in a boxing ring to show fighting spirit
>fighting in full rags
>trips over self
>smells sweaty
>gets beaten for pretending to fight like a man

Which shows you the degree to which she is willing to forgo the traditional values of Sunni Islam just to spit on white people. Her hatred is consuming her and I'm happy to see it. Ultimately she can't sustain this fanaticism and it will ruin her. I've seen it countless times. In a few years she will probably be an atheist. I wouldnt lose sleep over these fools.

what the fuck is she doing in europe if she's 'anti-colonialist'?

>hates arabs
>follows a religion that forces her to learn arabic, travel to arabia and obey arab imams

>cant throw a decent jab
>yet will overthrow the West and democracy

Pick one.

Also thinking about this chick who hates whites and arabs is funny because Mohamed was literally a white arab if you take the hadiths as true. Why isn't any ISIS member "correcting" her? I thought blasphemers were first to get the rope?

Being anti- white is currently more important than the specifics of theology.

>"anti-colonialist" seems to be a doubleplusgood signifier for being anti-white.

NO
really?

They say cultural marxism doesn't exist and then these dumb bitches spout badly aped leftist uni jargon like it makes them intelligent.

She is batshit to say the least.

Have you studied Islam? Or do you just post bullshit?

A FUCKING LEAF VS A FUCKING TREE

Ummmm, sweetie.
Actually, People of White invented a thing called "women rights". And when you use it, you appropriate White culture. So please be a decent person and stop it.

>"anti colonialist"
>better fight shit that ended a century ago while my people literally colonize the western world

doesn't Anti-colonialist Islamist merely imply that regular islamists are by nature colonial?

we know this to be true, but its funny when msm indirectly admits it while putting a positive spin on it

>Kek

Islamist are banned in France. Why in England you let Islamist be free ? We all have seen the pro isis rally in London and shariah zones it's crazy m8

Needs upper arm strength to swing big swords

those niggers lips tho

>anti-colonialist
>in a colony in another nations land
wew

>Anti colonialist
>Muslim
>Religion based on conquest either by force or birthrates and conversion.
>Still imperialist expanding in every place were islamic nations clash with others.

The worse thing of this shit is that leftist like this kind of crap and believe it