What causes men to go after different etnicity of women?

I think it has to do with men actually want their genes to not be damaged from genes, let's be honest, how many genes a white male and black woman share? probably none, it is one of the best to reproduce this way, since you can get the strongest child, no damaged DNA.

Most white women in the USA are either fat or radical feminists

>genes meme

The mind is the matrix of all matter.

I think it is nature way to not get sick.

>this is what bitter beta mgtows tell themselves

I'm white and my wife is black (caramel color redbone). Our children are as white as you can imagine but appear to have taken the best traits from each of us.

Bleaching out the nigger-ness doesn't take very long.

>What causes men
muh dik causes it. it was always all about muh dik.

Dating foreign women in Spain was a stigma. It was either rich people buying wives or poor people marrying a foreigner for citizenship. In either case people looked at them funny.

With sexual liberation now men think it's cool to "catch them all" (probably meaning getting laid with women from all over the world but could also be all the STDs in the book).

Times change.

I go after Asians because at least they bother to pretend to want to be good housewives.
Last time I went on a date with a western women, I got told how her last boyfriend had the audacity to ask her to clean their shared apartment while he works fulltime (she didn't, naturally).

""Men" like that should be castrated in public

Men dont really care about women and will take pretty much any of them.

MY
FUCKING
DICK
OOGA BOOGA BRUCIE SMASH

>low IQ and cuck fathers
Sage

I'm now considering asian and mulato bitches.
White women are just terrible...

>how many genes a white male and black woman share? probably none, it is one of the best to reproduce this way, since you can get the strongest child, no damaged DNA.
That's the some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. You clearly have no knowledge of microbiology or how genetics works.

White women are pure evil. They will be the real reason for the downfall of western civilization. They control the courts, voting, universities, etc. They have to be bred out of existence immediately.

Conquistador larping, if I lived outside Europe I'd never touch a Portuguese or European girl

Desperation for white men.
Trying to move up in the world for everybody else.

Healthier genes. Mixing makes us better and more united.

I just find exotic bitches hotter, that's it really.