White people saving lives in Houston

Will the media talk about this? Or will they just ignore it?

What do you think (((they))) will do?

It will be igored, much like this thread.

Hence why white people are going extinct. Stop being so altruistic

Nope - the only picture will be of the black guy carrying two white kids

Is that Napoleon?

No, that's Louis XIV, king of France during the French Revolution of 1979

muh global climate change conspiracy!

They haven't been hiding it on local news but I guess they don't really have an agenda to push. They haven't really pushed the fact that they are white but they sure have interviewed a bunch of white dudes helping people with their boats. Can't say much for national news though.

Why would they talk about it when it'll break their whole narrative of big bad white man ruining the country? Look at the replies on Trump's twitter, it's not like anything changed, people are still accusing him of doing nothing and no matter how many lives are saved, he should do more, downright being there to help them instead of sending thousands of others to do it in his stead. And after it's over, they'll report how all of this could be prevented, that the government should've done more, same as always.

This is, you realize, a truly stupid thing to do. The correct course of action is to leave Laquisha and her litter of future thugs to the gators.

If you must, save her dog.

Right-Wing Rescue Squads

#kick them out
#send them back where they came from
#we dont need their help

Nothing says white privilege like owning a boat.

>1979
>It ain't Moi starts playing

Yep this is the angle. Blacks so downtrodden a hundred pounds of shaped aluminum is too hard to come by.

>look at these retarded white people who continue to help animals that spit in their face at every given opportunity
They will never like you, they laugh at you for being so weak.

why do i laugh at dumb shit like that.

fuck you have your (you)

We just can't help ourselves, can we?
We always have to "do the right thing" even though it means we're cucking ourselves. This is our demise in a single picture. We're too altruistic for our own good.

Kek. Nice!

It's what separates man from beast. Too bad that these particular beasts can't be domesticated anymore.

They will never mention this - instead, they'll keep reposting Mexican people helping the victims.

Doesn't matter. (((Those in power))) still want to exterminate whites.

lets get these trending

The sad thing is whites have morals and personal conscience.
Let me tell you, my buddies in chicago dont give a rats ass about their fellow man.
You guys need to be more selfish or it will be your downfall.

>white Texcucks helping the hordes of niggers and liberals that hate them

lol

Empathy is the white mans downfall.

Where is antifa's humanitarian AID? Go get BLM to help out the city. Is BLM giving out bread? Opening shelters, helping stranded people get to safety? No you don't give a SHIT about Black lives when it comes down to it. As long as the abortion clinic is online to slaughter black babies, you're happy ANTIFA.

Kekd and checked

>white people are prepared for an emergency, and then kind and generous after
not surprised at all

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you guys are really psychotic. learn some history you genocidal maniacs.

Empathy is one of the character traits that has built the civilized world. But brainless empathy is a purely destructive force. Like anything else it must be subject to a rational executive function. One way or another I don't expect it from beasts, though.

>that fucking convoy of rusty white trash pickups is the epitome of freedom in murica

Fuck sakes...

Politics doesn't matter when it comes to natural disasters.

Shaddup Europe fag, you don't even have trucks over there.

This.

Niggers would also help, but they are busy looting.

>mass media filling the airwaves with good news instead of trying to make people sad and angry all the time

I wish.