Whenever i cum semen gets stuck in my dickhole, i have to piss to get it out. Anyone else have a way around this?

Whenever i cum semen gets stuck in my dickhole, i have to piss to get it out. Anyone else have a way around this?

Sex change operation

I don't recommend that

there are exercises you can do to increase the strength of ejaculatons. it's a muscle and it can be exercised.

or maybe it's a symptom of prostate cancer? i don't know. when did it begin? it's a rhetorical question for you, i'm not a doctor so i don't know. but if its something you've always had or something new that might be a consideration. good luck with your penis

>still can't see it as anything other than a gunshot wound

oh I get this all the time, you just dab a q tip in isopropyl alcohol and then wipe the inside of your urethra, just dont get it stuck

Once you hace sex for the first few times, you realize cum aint nothing to worry about. With all that ends up (yours and hers, in your case yours and him) on your bed and yourself, its pretty OCD to give a fuck

kegel exercizes, adequate hydration. avoid (((essential oils))) and soy.

Cut it off

I see the purpose of this bait.

Either nofap, a chastity cage or castration. Any of those should solve your problem.

Somehow this is even more frightening after surgery.

Make beta bf lick clean.

Jelqs

Dribbler, learn to shoot loads properly faggot.

>Firstly you
Sage

There is a natural and healthy solution for that my dear friend. Webm related.

Do they leave the prostate gland during Mtf surgery?

good thread

>its simple you just
Sage

oh fuck
every time I ejaculate, whether from sex or masturbation, pissing right after is the worst possible thing on this earth

my cock burns as if someone stuck a chili pepper inside of it

Its called herpes type 2.

but it doesn't burn otherwise? only when I piss immediately after ejaculation

>slide thread

Ummh...This is weird. I've heard that's a disease only transmited by goats.