Let's continue compiling a list of all AntiFa members. Start by listing their name and state they are from

Let's continue compiling a list of all AntiFa members. Start by listing their name and state they are from.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Danilo Mochado - Connecticut

last time i did this i got banned from Sup Forums

Bump

I've never met an antifascist who was pro israel.

though I only hang out with anarchist commie types not right wing democrat neoliberals.

you know what, who cares, here is a big list of ANTIFA terrorists

> 8ch net/pol/res/10404804.html#10407198

add a dot between ch and net

op image isn't from america - it's from germany

they're too regretful for ww2 to the point of fucking imperialist solidarity

would have been wittier if you'd just linked leftypol

Lol you got so upset about that image you had to figure out where it came from

yeah anyone who calls themselves an antifascist and is pro israel needs to get their head knocked in

Think of how easy it would be to divide them. Here, at least, everyone agrees about de jewz. And we have logical ideas of how societies could work. They don't. They say they're for anarchy, but also for equality and against hate speech. No logic. Maybe we should pretend we're tankies who want liberals in gulags.

do you get pussy from antifa?

Steven Cerulli New York

>okay I'll start
Sage

no - there are chicks if you're into the punk scene type but just bein' an anarchist ain't gonna get you laid if autism is holding you back already

so just typical daddy issue girls acting out because subconsciously they want their absent fathers to stop them then? you guys don't do like gangbangs?

I'm sure they do but I'm certainly not involved

reported :^)

huh, that sucks. we'd invite you to the alt-right gangbangs if we approved of such degeneracy.

you can come to our version of the gangbangs, which is having white babies with your loving wife, if you just join us.

you're already fighting for the people. fight for your people. come home, white man.

It's a pretty obvious fake. Only 15 people, no masks, blue banner instead of black brand new flag, can't find source of the picture.

Faggot Jew Kikelover
Sold his soul for $25 an hour.

Antifa is a Zionist organization.
Antifa means death to Palestinians.

anarchists are against the state of Israel. Any state really, but Israel especially. Have you ever seen real anarchists fly the flag of ANY country? No you haven't.

Strassenschlacht in Ramallah – die Panzer sind die Antifa!

kek yeah rather support clerical fascists and antisemites!
pro palestine is a code for "kill the jews"

The state of Israel must exist until all state constructs are abolished worldwide. In a world of states, a state of Israel must exist as a sovereign shelter for the Jews.

How can I support the abolishment of a israeli state if it would mean a holocaust commited by anticivilizing Muslimes?