This is who white men look up to as their hero

>this is who white men look up to as their hero
>he runs around acting like a nigger and only cares about money and shiny objects
>dresses like a negro from the 70's

embarrassing

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2017/07/12/conor-mcgregor-best-dressed-athlete/
youtube.com/watch?v=MPw9fjmT0Z0
youtu.be/8kuB-E4Z8Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone i know cant stand the guy so your wrong

>their hero
Speak for yourself, I'm Irish and I hate the guy.

>implying the irish are White
absolutely disgusting.

>I'm Irish

>American flag

everytime

I've seen niggers and fags dress way worse than this guy. Nothing really embarrassing at all. Nice try, though.

Is this guy a national hero for the Irish or something? I know a guy who was born in Ireland who absolutely loves this guy, he's the wallpaper on his phone and computer, he talks about him alot, stuff like that. If you're Irish let me know because I've wondered about this for a while.

He's my style idol desu lads
But I'm not rich so whatever

t. paki
highsnobiety.com/2017/07/12/conor-mcgregor-best-dressed-athlete/

Does a jew or an african become an anglo-saxon american the second he posts under a us flag? Why is it any different for irish?

He dresses as anyone from the seventies really.

Irish are so irrelevant Anything Irish that falls in the limelight becomes a beacon of culture for them

anything not heavyweight is not worth wasting your time on.

two midgets fighting with foam gloves on, whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

Friendly reminder that Irish are white niggers

>Implying I give three fucks about some manlet.

Oh, you.

BLACK IRISH

If you're going to be gay enough to have an athlete as your hero, especially in a pseudo sport, at least let it be Stone Cold Steve Austin. HUUHHH FAIR PLAY FAIR PLAY I'M A FUCKIN PIKEY DOING WHAT PIKEYS DO BEST PAY ATTENTION TO ME

>White
not even

I dont care what people think about this potatoe, fuck you pinstripe is original and fun.

Irishmen are honorific niggers

>irish
>honor
wew

>anglo
>permanently assblasted about micks

Who even fucking cares

>sports is one big work
smugJew.jpg

My sporting hero is Federer
>white as fuck
>true gentleman, soft-spoken and calm
>GOAT
>thicc wife who has borne him twins, twice

Always bet on black.

Yeeeeaaahhh.

HARD WORK

I have and always have looked up to my dad, brother and uncle.

That's lol but.
Mayweather isnt a racist but.
When the media asked him why he doesn't give some of his millions of dollars to Africa he said back "Why? What's Africa done for me or my family?".

Hes not my hero. Dont really give a fuck about the guy.

The niggers are going ape shit (pun intended) over that fight though. I would say its their new national holiday but its not like they work anyway.

>hero

I barely even know him. I've been watching MMA so long I consider him relatively new to the sport. As for boxing he is completely new. I never thought for a second he could beat Mayweather. If he did it would be an early knockout or something because he doesn't have the background and experience to go 12 rounds. He's not the best in the UFC. He is just a popular fighter. This fight made no sense.

That's right. It ain't racist, it's simply a fact that none of y'all crackers are any good at boxing.

>It takes true skills to be in the sport of boxing, and mixed martial arts is for beer-drinkers. Boxing is for everybody. I mean, you can't take my shoes off and take my shirt off and just throw me in a cage. You do that with animals, you don't do that with humans...
>In boxing, we know who's dominating. Black fighters and Hispanic fighers is dominating in this sport. And this is not a racial statement but there's no white fighters in boxing that's dominating, so they had to go to something else and start something new."
youtube.com/watch?v=MPw9fjmT0Z0

>nigger
We already know he's Irish.

>beat
>rigged fight

Lomachenko, Canelo, Kovalev, GGG, actual lineal world HW champ Fury who won the belt from a white guy who dominated the division for so long that Americans started saying "boxing is dead" and moved on to MMA.

This is conveniently said after decades of Klitschko dominance has ended. They basically embarrassed American heavyweight blacks. IIRC Wlad even won a fight without throwing a single right hand.

You have to go back.

What is that supposed to prove? To be "well dressed" is to dress according to whatever meme the fashion industry wants to force because you want to project status.

In other words, nigger behavior. The Louis Vuitton shirts and Gucci logos should have been a give away.

And dont forget that nigger Joshua isnt even the real champ, Fury is.

t.poorfag

Who on earth see him as their hero? He is ultra-left-wing white trash with no sense in anything whatsoever except maybe that idea to scam other retards for millions. Millions that looks like he is going to blow through in months if his recent spending habits are anything to go by.

Everyone who spreads this as a political controversial topic is a fucking moron. This "match" was a totally for business purposes and nothing more. All the noise and shit storm around it was only to "hype" the masses to increase the PPV buys. In the end of the day McGregor got his +100 millions and Mayweather his +350 millions. The only idiots who are you, who keep discussing the fight, and the morons who gave 100$ for this circus.

>Canelo
Mexican
>GGG
Asian
>Klitschko
Jewish

Nice try

t. homosexual

LOL, as opposed to the American nigger boxers who are legit all 20-25% white?

So it's fine now to be mixed? Good. That means whiteness as a concept is practically already defeated.

Never even knew the guy existed until he fought that nigger...

pikey

Fedor is a proper man.

>no false bravado
>calm, composed, does not care how he is viewed
>this does not mean he thinks he is a special snowflake
>always trained in his small home town
>undefeated for 10 years, only time could weaken him
>no drama about him, just trains hard, and lives peacefuly

This is what happens with a mass society of spectacle, that mayweather is a braggart narcissist who flaunts money, essentially a whore paid to crack skulls, and this irish bastard is a walking trope.

They are male versions of the kardashians in a sport that is our modern version of gladiator combat. Hell, ancient gladiators used to sell products to roman nobility shilling for them.

>Make Black Men Kings Again
-as in 'Someone else please make black men kings again'.
-as in 'gibsmedat'.
FUCKIN NIGGERS

Its impossible to be 100% pure European. But that doesnt mean the concept of whitness is defeated at all or that someone becomes none white because of a small percentage of something else in their ancestry. The woman in your pic is white, the baby is a nigger. Canelo, Wlad, GGG et al are white, Floyd is a nigger. Good luck with the unfunny, unoriginal LARPing though. You're sure showing us Neo Nazis! kek. Fucking weirdo.

boxing and sports in general collapsed to shit in the east, you should see the gyms, absolute clusterfuck. there was klitchko in the heavyweight but as an eastern athlete there is absolutely NO PRIZE WHATSOEVER for being a good fighter.

The government just dumps you unless you make it in the west. You westerners are much better with growing talent, there was a case here with a romanian gold winner of olympics having to have nude shots for money and shit.

Blacks are strong and good fighters, but they got infected with american disease of insulting oponents which people here do not like.

Be a man, fight, respect oponents and retreat when you get older.

>GGG
He is a fucking Korean and you are a fucking Finngoloid. No wonder you defend him because both of you are the same and neither of you can grow a beard. Ching chong nip nong! --______--

Fook you beta bitch.. U won't don't nuffin!

>But that doesnt mean the concept of whitness is defeated at all or that someone becomes none white because of a small percentage of something else in their ancestry.
Sure it is. We are going to drive down the percentage of whiteness even further, especially since you are so accepting of it. Lmao. Get ready to have ever nonwhitening children as time goes on.

youtu.be/8kuB-E4Z8Ao

If McGregor was black he would be a full blown niggardly nigger

If Mayweather was white he would be a respectable white guy who you praise as a hero. Mayweather is black and doesn't act like a nigger.

you won't find too many conservative Irish. the tend to communism, which I don't understand myself, but once you go across the Atlantic things get turned around and inside out.

go to sleep Satan you are drunk

Who the fuck looks up to that fucking potatoe?
Hes fun to watch in the ring, unbearable human tho.

You are american, not irish.
Fucking amerilards and their euro larping.

They don't call the irish potato niggers for nothing!

>implying i know who the fuck that is

You dumb cunt. My parents came here with my brother from France and had me here. But I'm an (((American))) huh? I cannot wait for Germany to be destroyed.

even if i was the biggest black boxing fan. I couldnt act high and mighty after this fight.
Mayweather beat a not even amateur boxer.
He beat a bruiser in his own domain. It was even a question who will win.
How can you be so uppity about it, connors boxing is a joke.
But same ages mayweather with mcgregor in an MMA fight and see mayweather being dominated.

Because youre white

All a mick is a nigger turned inside out.

Most humans don't breed outside their species, though; no matter how hard you shill the blacked meme.

Na you are a frenchie.
I was talking about the guy whose grand grand parents came to the us but they still go on about how they are completly european and proud germanics etc pp.

Its a fucking joke. I got celt and germanic blood and i live in Germany. Im not saying shit like "Im truely irish pot o'gold kerrygold and a guiness" am I?

Its because america has no fucking culture on its own, its all a giant mix of european traditions bastardized to the point it might well be nothing.
They cling to anything that remotely resembles a culture. (even if its nigger rap culture)

pic related could beat both

>mayweather is black and doesn't act like a nigger

His antics outside the ring make him one of the easiest boxers to hate in recent memory. Guy is a total piece of trash.

>Klitschko jewish
>Shaun King black

kek

>14 words don't save my child from low IQ and poor immune system

Oh wait it does.

Agreed. I still don't get why they hyped a match between two flies

>I can't wait for more white people to die
>(((America)))
You're a huge faggot either way

god i hate peacocking faggots

He usually dresses pretty fucking well actually.

White Australians are literally descended from Irish and British criminals

How are all those non white Muslims fucking your women doing?

You are a descendant of the Irish and British you autist

just by using his psychic powers, art that an old martial art master taught him when Putin was living in the mountains

LOL you're British. I can smell your bad teeth from here.

>only cares about money and shiny objects

been with the same woman for years now
has started a family
has the same friends for years now
sister is hot
mom can get it too

nice try jew

Friendly reminder that all Swedish makes are cucks strumming your tic tac dicks while your country and women are being raped and pillaged by mooslims.

But I am. Why is that so hard to understand?

>I'm Irish

plastic paddies never cease to amuse me

Anglos are so assmad about us all the time. Sad!

Right? I dont get it, every irishmen i met (actual irish not plastic paddies as the inselaffe phrased it so nicely) were total bros and a blast to hang out with.
Never worked with any but they cant be worse than anyone else.

Maybe its because i got celt blood but the irish always had a soft spot in my heart.