Stop being addicted to women

Stop being addicted to women

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/augfrogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finally someone reflective

since long time half of Sup Forums looks like Sup Forums by content of worshiping women

The things i would do for auggie you simply can not understand

pretty hard if mother nature programmed you to seek eggs.

ITT: Homosexuals

but i need to, i wanna make babies with a nice lady

>I only have one addiction JIDF,
Sage

I don't get it, is it suppossed to be the same girl? Because doesn't seems like it.

b-but muh attention whores wearing cheap make-up

>don't make white babies!
gee I wonder (((who))) made this post?

I was no longer addicted once I became one. Now they are my gal pals.

No longer seeking a boyfriend free girl to build from the ground up?

I need a white left wing qt to breed her with white babies and for her to punish me for bringing more white devils into the world

>tfw no comfy insane gf with bags under beautiful blue eyes

>qt

painted on eyebrows are disgusting

okay, why did you shop semen on August's face? Can't we respectfully show her absolutely no respect?

They are like horde of subhumans, used as tools in ideological fight. Let them be used, every tool has their purpose.

This demographic is filled with guys who intellectually despise most modern females, but are still subject to their own nature.
>Relatively young
>Above average intelect
>Painfully aware of the hormone induced desire to pursue women
You can't change the nature of the beast

How do I escape the vaginal jew though?
I feel like every man around me including (me) is driven by the contingency of tasting their sweet nectar.

who are these whores

Reported for CP

Yea, stop paying attention to women.
I much prefer men....... no homo

Go for the trap jew

I don't even think about women anymore I think they're all gross save for the girls without issues but I mostly just want to do me I spent a year with a girl long term and although it was fun it wasted a lot of my time trying to get shit done I pick up new stuff all the time and stick with a fair portion of it for a short while if not one of them being permanent and when I even tried picking up video games on my gaming PC my Ex Fiance tried pooring water down my desktop because I "wouldn't spend enough time with her" she's also a huge libcuck but for some reason wanted me to dress up as a Nazi to fuck her. All in all women aren't nearly as cool as worshiping primordial gods, witnessing happenings, and playing guitar. I want more and more happenings to be fed to us it's such a blessing.

why are girls in cat ears so hot

fucking hell

no fucking way

OP's a fag.

link to cutie on the left?

plz uninstall

Here you go,newfriend
twitter.com/augfrogg

You improve yourself until women are beneath you.

Then the nasty used up whores fight over you and you can fuck whichever one you want. At that point you quickly become disillusioned to the vaginal jew.

Step 1) ignore women
Step 2) get epic fashy haircut
Step 3) fuck each other in the ass
AltRight.com

such a cute girl is a druggie hippie, makes me sad

Okay

>auggie
its a leftist girl vs a right girl

August West aka antifafu

There was a mission, but no one was up to it. Now it's too late.

ultrapill

>telling Sup Forums to stop being betas
>Sup Forums

> Do not, my fwendz, become addicted wateh

Because men ARE responsible. Women do nothing but Mimic their surroundings and act on primal insticicts. If men would have kept them in check they wouldn't be like they are now. Every downfall to a society is weak men letting women do what they want

It's you're responsibility to not pay any mind to the "queen bee" type of women and instead get a subservient qt wife that will bear you children that you can raise to be like you (a strong man) and the daughters to be subservient future wives. Only the ultiment Chad or Slayer can get the queen bee to bow down to him. Also when all the non chads stop paying attention to the queen bees they are knocked down a peg when the beta orbiters stop orbiting