YouTube censorship list

The list of videos censored and sandboxed by youtube is growing.
I have put together a site with direct links to these videos and will updating as I find more videos censored in this way so that we don't lose them forever.

www.censoredlist.com

So far on the list I have:

>Race Differences in Intelligence
>Good Old Days – Germany
>I’m in Facebook Jail for 24 hours.
>I’m in Facebook Jail for 24 hours.
>Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS – and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS (Black Pigeon Speaks)
>MIGRANT “SEXUAL EMERGENCIES” – Plaguing the Swimming Pools of Europe (Black Pigeon Speaks)
>Race Realism | A Black Man Discovers The Truth About Race & IQ (Reversing The Spell)
>Hey There Europa (NatSoc Uploads)

Has anyone found any more? Also any suggestions on how to improve the site would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Ki6XwaQ94&bpctr=1503922696
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4828546/Christian-girl-5-forced-care-devout-Muslims.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
liveleak.com/view?i=2ef_1447873419
youtube.com/watch?v=pQakllyniUk
youtube.com/watch?v=zL88Lmu8vCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
zdnet.com/article/search-ninja-part-3-how-to-find-unlisted-youtube-videos-with-google/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WE ARE GOING AGAINST ISIS TERRORISTS GUYS, NO PANIC
>only bans redpilling videos
they are going all out

Bump

They are a massive shower of bastards

This is fucking infuriating.

Thank you Google. Now i know precisely what videos to watch.

YouTube are a set of total cunts

I'd like to integrate related videos and maybe link to hooktube instead.

>Bans a video about reenactor paint.

see :
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Ki6XwaQ94&bpctr=1503922696

is this real life?

>implying it isnt assault paint perpetuating white supremacy

1984 wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual.

1984 seems better desu

It's even fucking blocked in Austria. I guess painting helmets is nazi now.

Sure if you had no interest in fucking a woman ever in your life and being told it's better to be a permavirgin.

>america projects is cuckholding again

In all honesty it does. At least the government doesn't send war criminals and serial rapist at your house and send you to prison if you resist.
Other than that , there's not much difference between the two.

Have you seen this ? - dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4828546/Christian-girl-5-forced-care-devout-Muslims.html
It's worse than we think.

Hmmmmm... Who is the CEO of YouTube?

Susan Wojcicki
"She is the current CEO of YouTube."
"She is the daughter of Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Russian Jewish descent"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki

Oy vey ban painting-videos!

I'm fucking livid Sup Forums, what is this bullshit?

Do shadow banned videos show up on channels / subscriptions?

Coincidence?

Soon we will delete all the videos that are criticizing our censorship as well. So don't you try goyim. You know we have won this online battle and we run all of google. Elder was right all along, he is a genius He He He.

no

Thanks , I was actually looking for my screenshot of it but couldn't find it (will make a new one).
We seriously need a revolution. Not the peaceful kind.

YouTube redpilling people by censorship ?

this video was removed
liveleak.com/view?i=2ef_1447873419

>alt-righters getting purged by Youtube
>want to build your own platform to compete
>homepage looks like this
How is this possibly going to appeal to normies?

You mean MGTOW?

>www.censoredlist.com
>uk

Couldn't expect less.

Classic.

It won't happen any time soon here, we're still to be enriched here ; in Scotland.
>tfw my college accommodation is literally 50m from a mosque

Needs no words.

add these two to the list:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQakllyniUk
youtube.com/watch?v=zL88Lmu8vCY
we should also try to download them and upload them elsewhere

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Jews admit organizing White Genocide
(Event Horizon)

I'm sure this is actual genocide according to the UN.

>Tribute to the white race
what the fuck even

>What the un is doing is literally genocide according to the un
(((They))) will never admit it though. It's just (((diversity))) you racist bigot.

Cheers German bro.

No, they don't. From mobile it's actually impossible to share them from the YouTube app.

why does scientific proof of race IQ differences trigger the jews more than anything else?

This one is a shoop.

Some user found a way to search for all of the delisted videos by modifying a google search. Does anyone remember what it was?

Because we are all (((equal))) and racist science isn't science.

That has to be fake

Bump cause interested.

Because people don't like to feel hurt. It hurts their feelings when they get final proof of their limits. People online are narcissists and want to believe they are capable of anything and all of their dreams can always be true.

But once this bubble burts, then they want to express an anger that comes from disenchantment.

Added now.

thanks for the list bro

Not sure. I know verify_controversy appears in the it'll once you insert it.
It might also appear for videos that aren't completely sandboxed though

Found a guide to search for the comments and the videos of unlisted videos.

zdnet.com/article/search-ninja-part-3-how-to-find-unlisted-youtube-videos-with-google/

>TLDR type this into google
> site:youtube.com "This video is unlisted."

Completely fabricated? Or is there an original similar article?

Class! I'll check it out.

Can you show the original?

Is this automated or a curated list of videos from "third-party ngos working in collaboration with google" ie marxist thinktank fronts.

Now we just need someone to build that into a browser extension to allow us to search and view them.

This is what youtube used to look like.
You have to be over 18 to use this site faggot.

Not what we were looking for but thanks bro , might find some weird shit this way.

Sometimes it makes me feel like these people WANT this shit to blow up, but they're more than likely just total retards.

This is directly causing an abnormal concentration and massive spreading of red pills.

cant really offer anything but to say what you're doing is the absolute best option. streisand effect will end up in full force, as usual, having a directory of banned youtube videos will increase their views and popularity far, far more than anything that could have been done normally. keep up the good work.

i guess suggestions i could have are, allow a submit option directly from main page, more likely to scoop up all the banned that way, as the one extra step of needing to write out an email may dissuade somebody. second would be probably add in ones that are considered not acceptable for ads, like apparently the ron paul videos are. and finally when list starts getting larger, add in an option to just view as a list with just title names/links.

How do they keep getting away with it

I am curating it at the moment. I am working on getting it automated though.

Bitchute is a half ass video hosting site created by autists who care more about making something indestructible. Instead of a profitable business model, which puts the creator first, advertiser second and everyone is opportune for willing ads given there's an advertiser deeming it worthy for their business. Traffic has always and will always be worth money. Youtube failed with it's insane overhead and being a massive cloud full of bullshit pointless videos that are a drain on the site. Youtube wasn't founded on being profitable, it was founded on be the giant, create profitability later and they are still struggling. But now the giant has pissed off and scared key component ie the major channels, it created a window of destruction/competition to arise.

Game over man, GAME OVER!

Sadly it's fake.

Cheers for the suggestions. I'll be working on a submission thingy this evening

I looked for it a while ago. If it existed it would have been easy to find: daily mail, 7 april 2015; stand-out keywords like 'breeding program' and 'white men should be castrated'. Nothing even vaguely similar found.

Credit to the creator. Well memed, user.

I mean the videos being targeted. Is it via automation from users flagging or is it preselected to be censored?

Bitchute doesn't host the videos though, they are peer 2 peer

I meet people like them everyday due to my work.
They are book smart for sure , but if you talk to them about anything that isn't strictly only math , they are retarded beyond belief.

>They Censored Reenactor guy

No fucking way.

This you nailed it. Its a combo of the other method and yours.

What European countries are doing is already genocide according to the UN, it's just that they don't care. They get to make the rules and they make the narrative.

Doesn't matter, if you aren't stealing the major sources of traffic through incentives, you aren't toppling google. Creators want compensation for their creations they put hours in. People believe traffic is worth money and the hope for it returning is why they will stay on google. They are building something new, but not something competitive.

They are still in beta, but they have a monetization scheme they will be implementing soon. Apparently it seamlessly integrates bitcoin

Oh. Not sure. I would say specifically targeted. Jared Taylor's video was the first targeted.

Don't they carve dicks into their spears? And not just little discreet dicks either, they carve the most ornate, intricate fallacies man has ever witnessed.

A pure coincidence.

Skeptical of it, not sure of their ad relationships with potential clients and how it will be unrolled. Then there is a major branding problem with BITCHute. Even if they do read it as BITchute, it doesn't tell you it's a video hosting site.

>www.censoredlist.com
You're doing great work, user.

This. It's almost like they want to red pill people.

>bitcoin
Is bitcoin supposed to be an option or is it gonna be the only way to get paid? Cause if so , it's gonna scare off way too many normies to ever be a threat to YouTube.

I'll look into it this evening. Unfortunately work isn't the best place to update your list of race realism videos site.

This is what it says on their FAQ page

Is this just fantasy?

OMG american inventors is the funniest shit, why they all black isnt the only notable black invention peanut butter?

Still a skeptic, but who knows maybe this could be it. I like and admire their core beliefs and the creative approach of not having extensive overhead.

Deleting my shitty fuckup post and reposting a clean version

I think you're underestimating the large development groups building shiny, user friendly front ends for coins. Investing right now is pretty much solely driven by which coins will be supported by the shiniest and most user friendly platforms (and also some smaller effects like the breakout of transactional currencies etc).

If what they're saying is true, what they're doing has never been done before. Using a torrent seamlessly within a browser window is a huge breakthrough.

Why are they going after Jared Taylor's so heavily? The way he labels his videos maybe?

Soon they'll censor all your favorite metal bands.

>Absurd

A fear is that it's been alive a few years, just now getting traction and the largest video is 14k views. They need more larger brands if they want to succeed, they need something very enticing with the monetization system. They probably don't want this, but I genuinely think they need to take on investors to find ways to grapple in outside name for large traffic sources. It's very standard to increase loss for traction in the tech world, then with the designed overhead system it isn't unreasonable to think they would turn profit far sooner than other video hosting sites.

I see nothing wrong with this list. Autists don't deserve to use the same services as normal ppl.

thanks for making this.
as a suggestion i guess adding a download option wouldnt be a bad idea if youtube decide to remove the videos altogether. im sure there are scripts around that you could integrate pretty easily.

also is anyone reuploading these videos?

Who the fuck knows. Why they decided to Streisand effect the last offensive and mild mannered race realist is beyond me.

The site isn't even fully operational yet. Of course it had 0 traffic. Once it gets a few million regular users, it becomes profitable, and then it's exponential growth from there

Good for you shill.

Good idea, I'm thinking about hooking it up to hooktube.