Are there white people in Brazil? I mean real white people not just mixed who resemble white people

Are there white people in Brazil? I mean real white people not just mixed who resemble white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/arthurborges/
youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
edition
archive.is/yzexD
aljazeera
archive.is/oSym2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In sure there are white people there on business and vacation. But living there? Nah.

what a stupid fucking question. NO THEY'RE GREEN

Yeah but they are probably mostly fugitives who ran out of options. Like Joseph Mengele. He lived in Brazil. There's still some whites there. Ronnie Biggs also lived there.

Like 5-10%? A lot of Europeans from there would be Portuguese or Portuguese with some Italian and Spanish, but we all know that they are fucking nigger hyenas in denial. Actually European people of German, French and Central European descent are exactly between 5-10%.

Yes, enough worth to fight for.

I was born and raised in a what used to be a North Italian colony.

Most people I grew up with are of italian, spanish, portuguese, german or dutch heritage.

Too bad we're also being invades by brown northeastern hordes.

We're fucked m8. There's not one single white place free from the non white threat on this planet anymore

>Italians, Spanish, Portuguese
>worth fighting for
Pick one. Especially fucking Portuguese - the most ugliest people in Europe who created the mixed abominations in Brazil in the first place

You guys are retards. I have family in Brazil that moved there in the 1920s and only bred with other Lithuanians who moved there.

Still in contact with them?

I do agree that the portuguese fucked up hard, but every european ethnicity is worth fighting for and worth preserving.

The only ones contrary to that idea are either niggers or jews.
Are you even white btw?

Based family

Lithuanians are bro tier

Not me personally, but on holidays and family get-togethers my mom talks with someone who keeps in contact with them.

just met an exchange student who knew more than 5 languages that was in BR... odd that i c this thread

also, our talk was about how my tuition could b 1/10th the price if i went 2 China, in contrast 2 the USA; but i refused cause China is fkd up nd scary.... if that's coherent... :3

>The only ones contrary to that idea are either niggers or jews.
That line of argumentation is why Sup Forums and skinheads have a reputation of binary retards. I don't want to share German or West-Central Euro built thingies with Arabs of Europe. Clear nuff?
>even white
Alsace, Normand, Prussia, Bavaria, Oldenburg, Hamburg. Yes. I'm fucking White

Æ e kvittere enn dæ, Trond

the br's are always cunts in mmorpgs, i demand a fucking apology

You have all the rights to want to preserve your genes and keep them purely central european/germanic, but dont be a big enough of a faggot to bash on other european ethnicities, specially ones that are much more based and much less of huge cucks nowadays compared to the germans.

Whitest Latin American countries:
1) Uruguay: 70-80% white.
2) Argentina: 60-70% white
3) Brazil: 40% white

The rest are too mixed .

Amen
Medniggers are the ones with the most cucked societies in Europe, shitmed. Meme picks by hairy apes do not correlate with reality. Portugal - literally Indian prime minister, more gypsies than turks in Germany. Italy - naturalized as much niggers and Arabs as Britain did. Hugely anti-racist, SJW and feminazi, fish out and rescue migrants for more than thirty years. Spain? Commie central of Europe. Less Spanish than Germany is German. Oh, and what all PIGS have in common? No fucking far right polling higher than 1%

LMAO

Here comes the Slav nigger

Fuck off to your siberian gulag, Ivan

Every russian ancestry person in my region is either a whore or a poor illiterate peasant

Suck my venetian cock, faggot

>No fucking far right polling higher than 1%
What is Golden Dawn!?

>actual party with a swastika in their symbols and they have real deal support
He's got you there

Argentina is white is a meme. 80% of people there look like Amerindians. Only white country is Uruguay.

0 nobel prizes and tech despite 230 million population.
there are no whites in brazil just uma delicia

Greeks are not represented in Brazil

>but we all know that they are fucking nigger hyenas in denial.
Says the FUCKING MERDESTINO.

instagram.com/arthurborges/

This guy is Brazilian and white, but he married a Finnish qt and moved to Suomi.

You literally are the losers of Europe. From cucked society, cucked mixedrace bloodline, you personally alone in some forest-covered shithole filled with mongrels. Want to claim a moral high ground(you are not even a shitalian lol)? Stop being a "nation" that Europeans use as a food factory/camp when we war with each other
>Venice local
>getting dicked sucked or masculine

Be me
> visit Venice a bunch of years ago
> OBVIOUSLY no gf, because WHO THE FUCK TAKES GFS TO ITALY LMAO, ARE YOU A FUCKING OMEGAMALE WHO GOT JEWED TO GO SMELL SEWAGE IN VENICE (it's a shithole) LMAO COME ON GUIDO
> anyways, Venice
> orderinga and eatinga da pizza and smiling at all these genetically impaired small people around me
> waiter's pretty hot
> ask her if she makes pizza herself
> she straight away says she's off in 2 hours
> pick her up later after smoking REAL bad shitalian weed
> her place
> she goes to kitchen and gets me a gummi bear pizza
> fug her brain through the bed
> still thinks I might ever come to venice again and has ACTUALLY thought I'd invite that slut to my place
man that one really tutti'd my frutti though let me tell you, oof Rebecca
was one of the rarer tall "shitalians", but you know me I'm not just gonna go bleach some dogs, right

>(((Nobel Prizes)))
>relevant

that's not a white man

Uma delicia

>A Russian calling anyone cucked
lmao, go pay more taxes so that all the muslims in grozny can keep their living standards higher than krokodyl goyim. They kill your children and you repay them by building the best city in Russia. Sad!

Gisele Bündchen's family has been living in Brazil for several generations and she is natural blonde and blue eyed afaik

Whoa slow down with the autism and your autistic gay fanfics, Ivan Ivanovich

My grandparents are not even from the city of Venice itself, slavonigger

Try Treviso next time

Now go choke your sorry alcoholic ass on some nigger dicks and vodka, you commie faggot

>he pays taxes
m'lady. this board went to shit once neets, mongrels and poorfags became brave enough to voice their pathetic opinions
>be """""White""""" Brazilian
>pay approximately 80% of national tax burden
Said taxes are wasted to promote such degenerate shit that USA gets ashamed from seeing it

youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
u know, if I gave a fuck I'd go watch some """italian tv""" for 10 seconds to spot the first nigger, but I'd much rather just call you a cucked shitskin, because that's what shitalians are tbqh
don't know what all the fuss is about, it's not like you guys don't absolutely LOVE it
what's it been now, serious?
5 decades of nigger migration?
well done!

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

Archived that

>edition cnn com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue
archive.is/yzexD
>aljazeera com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
archive.is/oSym2

there are some rich people that are white nonmixed
very few

>Be white
>Go to Brazil
>Genes start to change like in Bioshock
>No longer white
American education never ceases to amaze me

All major tech companies in white countries are owned by Jews.
White people are literally useless without the chosen people ins charge of their economy.

I saw we draw a line from 40km south of sao paulo to bottom tip of peru
kill everyone with abbo, negro, native blood below that line.
make a second new world
this is the only future that makes sense
nuclear power
ready to first strike
cannot have democracy - needs:
constitution
term limits
zero power government
no wages in gov
everything transparent
except military
which is laser focussed and have polygraphs and tests for any kikes or commies
and they get shot
we let the world fuck itself over
we live in our jerusalem down there

Extremely brown
>wogs
>white
/thread

But man, now that the whole country is going to shit our culture here in Santa Catarina is spreading.

Yes, millions of them. Unless you're one of those one drop rule kind of guy, but that would also mean that murica and a good chunk of europe is non white too.

Thats true. When people from argentina come to our beaches here in south of Brazil they all look like indians.

We don't have amerindian looking people here in Brazil, at least not where I live. When I see someone that looks indian like that I assume it's either from Paraguay or Argentina

pls dump the comics $25 is too fuckign expensive for me

There are many white people in Brazil, especially in the south aka Parana and Santa Catarina, a bit of Rio Grande do Sul too.

What you see on tv is north/northeast Brazil, which is full of illiterate monkeys that want shit for free from the governmen.

Hate on me nordestinos, o sul é meu país!

Newsflash: wogs are almost universally shitskin since the 19th century
>one drop rule kind of guy
The only type of Whiteness is Whiteness, mong

They are vulnerable. All it takes is one drop of that BR wog blood and they are nothing like you.

Brazil still has big Japanese descendant population. Brazil used to be an attractive place to move to

It's a European colony, of course they have whites. But the real whites (not 1/16th black ones that might pass for white) are probably a tiny minority

Yes, on the german colonies in the south, são paulo and espírito santo.
Here in Blumenau, most people are white, but the government is shipping a bunch of Haitians and north easterners to my city to make more (((diverse)))
In the pic is a parade on our oktoberfest, they created this party here in order to attract niggers from all over the country. you can see the brown specs on the pic, and it gets worse every year.
Oh yeah, in elementary school we had to learn german, but since brazilian public education is shit, you dont actually learn anything, but i remember "tanzen" and "computer spielen" or some gay shit like that

Believe it or not, but until the 1960s, Brazil was a prime immigration destination for Europeans (and also Japanese for some reason). Many millions came here. Then, a CIA backed military dictatorship, followed by a Zimbabwe-tier economic downturn, followed by a massive explosion on crime and favelas fucked up everything.

From what I understand the majority are either ethnic portuguese, or some mix of portuguese-italian-german. Don't know what the number is.

Look at the crowd around them and you see the reality.

so, not white

Not WASPs, no. What did you expect?

This
OP is a faggot

fuck off kike

>Are there white people in Brazil?
millions of them, the Germans in particular are incredibly self-selective and elitist, most likely won't marry anyone but a German from their community.
Near the border with Brazil we have some german colonies too and they are like that, they even have german speaking private schools for their children.

You won't find a lot about it on the internet but I have German relatives living in the area so I know how that goes. Nobody really complains one way or another.