YES GOYIM

Dont have kids. They will prevent you from having fun. Dont you want to be able to relax all day every day?
Notice how the child is white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZfT5MgSbDQ&t=3s
youtu.be/H-gQLfTjpsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((pearl)))

>trusting the media
>fucking vice

0/10

>(((Vice)))

>Science says
If that doesn't a red flag to you then you're an absolute idiot.

Schlomo "Mike" Pearlberg

Jesus christ

>picture of a white child
(((they))) are doing it too obvious
where is the diversity?!

WHEW!
Zoom in on the guy who wrote it. He looks like the definition of nu-male cuck. With the hipster beared and glasses

This is just meant for one bedroom apartment goyim. Not for actual people.

Who could possibly be behind this?

Oh and if you are a beta male push over with a 5/10 cunt of a wife/gf yes you will be miserable. She will be forever in a bad mood, the bullying will be non stop and sex is over.

The lesser 50% of men WERE NOT INTENDED TO BREED.

All "males" on the Left are nu-males.

>UN: stop having children white people, don't you see that you are destroying the planet with your CO2, you are as bad as the cow farts.

>UN: oh, look at that white countries with low population growth, we have to do something about that, the situation is incredibly bad, let's send some highly educated and skilled Africans to enrich them.

Don't have kids goyim it's bad for you
Let in refugees goyim your birth rates are declining

Whoa

I wonder (((who))) these (((scientists))) are.

>implying the lesser 50% of men haven't always bred with chad's women after all the chad's died in a war

How many kids do YOU have, op?

Oh Lauren pbuh

> "OVERPOPULATION" "HER BODY, HER CHOICE" "TRANS PEOPLE ARE SO BRAVE" "HOMOSEXUALITY IS NORMAL"

> "DECLINING BIRTH RATES" "AGING POPULATION" "WE NEED TO IMPORT YOUNG PEOPLE"

They are both just nonsense stories. It's filler material. Neither have any relation to the economic reality.

>pointing out (((their))) genocidal agenda
Sounds like something a nazi would do. You're not a nazi, are you user?

It makes sense evolutionarily speaking. the people who reproduce are really the genetically weakest.

>science says being homo is a mental illness
>science says being homo is normal
>science says
>science

It's funny cause the chicks who are right wing are always hot lol.

STOP HAVING WHITE CHILDREN GOY

You sound jewish

You're right, our own population needs to increase, whether we like it or not, the others who have a faster growing population can dominate in the future.

Overpopulation isn't a big issue at all, it can be solved by increasing the population capacity.
We literally need to colonize space

If I had a cute daughter, I'd be the happiest man on the planet. I'd spoil her rotten. We'd take it easy all day and play video games and cuddle. I wish I had a daughter, my life would be completely different. I hate being lonely.

Media is pushing anti white agenda! WE MUST FIGHT BACK!

No one who matters reads stories like that.

>Vice
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and in the same breath they say that niggers in africa needing to stop fucking and having 20 kids is racist

Anyone else noticed that articles telling you not to have kids always have a white couple / white baby in them, whereas ones about the benefits of having children contain a mother with a black father and black/mixed baby?

No they don't. They say that the fertility rate in Africa is way too high.

Go find a woman and make some babies then, German man.

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=SZfT5MgSbDQ&t=3s

Then she becomes a teenager and brings home a black boyfriend.

>We'd take it easy all day and play video games and cuddle

That's fucking degenerate though

The french president said Africa needs to have less kids. That beats a faggy nobody actor who knows his audience is American retards.

One makes policy, the other just just tells chimps what they want to hear.

>science
Lmao

THIS

S C I E N C E
C
I
E
N
C
E

How do women buy into the lie that having children is bad and that they should work? The vast majority of women much prefer being a mother to having a job. It's literally their biological purpose. We need to support and encourage that.

I don't want to deal with ugly roasties, I just want a cute daughter.
She's absolutely not allowed to grow up, ever.

It fucking is if you are not prepared to take responsibility for it, which you don't happen to know is what most of this generation can't do.

They have been told they can do both, which of course is not true if you want to excel at either occupation.

This is true. Most women today, despite the feminist propaganda, want to be stay at home mother's. But it's impossible for most people to do that today.

>muh chllun

Don't fuck your loli daughter

Lol the gentiles are still buying it, this is hilarious..

Oh come on, Vice is just trolling at this moment.

Literally every time. You'd think we'd at least have a statistical anomaly of an article by now, but nope. More brown babies, less white babies, every time.

It's not targeted at people who matter

>Mike pearl

it's ALWAYS a cuck

Notice how they always use "science" in a religious "holier than thou" context. Everybody can do science if they abide to the laws of logic reasoning, there's no authority element in science.

Bill Gates is on the record saying Africa needs contraception and infrastructure development to stop a tidal wave of African refugees coming to Europe. That it would be a disaster.

People who matter think like us. Become a person who matters and you will be around like minded people. You might have to speak in code so that the American goyim don't protest.

Supa johoujin

Some faggot found a sociology paper that said parents might be as stressed as the spouses of dead people and that faggot writer has such a shit career all he could do was write pointless click bait.

Wow, who ever would thought that raising a child would be stressful. We sure needed (((sociology))) to tell us (its not science). Living itself is stressful, should we all keel over and die according to those cucks?

Sociology is a joke. I hope you don't think that ANYONE has respect for it.

I fully plan on having LOTS of WHITE children. I think maybe 6? In all seriousness, I'll see what it's like to have 1 child and then I'll go from there. My initial inclination though is that I want many children. I want a big family.

Yeah I'm sure lots of tribal Africans are going to read this article and it's going to persuade them to think twice before shitting out another pack of niglets.

You're getting pretty far up your own ass with this. It's blatant propaganda against English speaking white people.

I've banged a lot of single moms and they seem to be having more fun with my jizz on their face than some fat blue haired cunt with no kids.

Science is totally corrupt.

I have a masters degree in Chemistry, but I want absolutely nothing to do with the field again.

Pretty early on, a lecture admitted that most of the research projects of the department a funded by 'global warming' incentives because it's the easiest way to get funding. Very few, if any of them had anything fundamentally to do with it, but if you could make a spurious link, you'd get the money. Anything the elites want pushed is like this.

Peer review is nothing but an overworked person flicking through tens of papers and saying they look ok. It's not like they could spend three or more years repeating the entire process to check if it is true. In my final year research I just faked most of my results in excel with an equation and a random number generator to add noise, because there's no way anyone would be able to tell the difference, and it got through without any questions at all.

The majority of modern science is almost functionally useless for anything other than pushing a narrative.

youtu.be/H-gQLfTjpsk

More and more I wonder if people are larping as retards for attention or if there are genuine retards here on Sup Forums.

Somebody should find every article and compile them on 1 image if possible.

everytime is one of (((them))), everytime

>there's some dodgy stuff related to global warming research
>all science is therefore bad

they're not speaking to you, they're speaking to the ones they've already trapped but haven't gulaged yet. commies kill commies first and foremost, it's cool to let this roll; the end result is the internal uprising that we take advantage of later.

kids are fun and easy if your not a weakling

>Peer review is nothing but an overworked person flicking through tens of papers and saying they look ok. It's not like they could spend three or more years repeating the entire process to check if it is true. In my final year research I just faked most of my results in excel with an equation and a random number generator to add noise, because there's no way anyone would be able to tell the difference, and it got through without any questions at all
Absolute bullshit. There are journals with 90% rejection rates. Sounds like you went to some absolute bottom tier shite university.

Your own example of Bill Gates is also involved in multiple projects vaccinating and feeding the African horde. Just because he's recently started shilling for birth control as well is literally irrelevant. If you asked him he'd also shill for birth control in white countries. Reaching the "correct" conclusion on that one issue is pure happenstance.

If you have ten papers to go through in a morning, how the hell are you going to test the thirty years of experimental procedure that went into writing them? They reject it because they don't like it, not because they know it is wrong.

Don't have fun, it will prevent you from having children

>((((vice))))

Nein.

saved

My thoughts are too complex for you. Stick to bill nye, the tranny guy.

Must sucks to be Jared Kushner then, that fucker has 3 kids.

>vice
>science says
>white kid
>mike pearl
wew lad

That's why Jews and Asians eat theirs

They could've just copied the Spark Notes page on The Last Messiah and titled it Science Says Having a Kid is One of the Most Cruel Things You Could Do to Someone and had an infinitely better article.

>Vice
The only one reading these "news" are leftists. So.. good on VICE..?

no sane person reads vice anymore.

father of 12 here, just impregnate the woman and then fuck off right on to the next one

Having a kid is a bit shit though.

t.parent.

>gold
>silver
>diamond
>pearl
>ruby
>shapiro(sapphire)
Jew names and JEWels and precious metals.
How typical.

You're a horrible father.

And?

>interacting with females in 2017

Good to know all the cuck genes haven't died out yet, I guess.

found the brown person

I see it that way: who's reading vice and taking their retarded shit advices seriously? fags, cucks, numales trannies... you name it. I don't have a problem if these people don't reproduce tbqh

this
who will be the user champion to complete this quest? it would greatly bolster the realm and the cause

They will when you perish with your genetics wiped from the earth

>brazillian jungle nigger abandoning his children
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>RING RING
>yes hello, whose there?
>hi, uhm this is the civilized world, i'd like to speak to africa
>yes, it's africa speaking, waddup
>yeah, uhm africa i was really thinking about how to fix you and make you happier and whatnot
>and?
>yeah, uhm there is new scientific evidence, that not having 8 or 9 children would make you happier and maybe even more prosperous and could avoid famines
>how dare you racist scum pay reparations and give me your shit

just imagine the outrage