Post race and IQ

let's see the correlation

>Race: White
>Phenotype: Western mediterranean (classic)
>Eye color: Brown

Let's see who's really ubermensch and who the LARPing mudshits are.

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
bitchute.com/video/tq1J8IBxpeS5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I knew you were all brainlets. What, scared?

take it here test.mensa.no/

I got 122. Balkan subhuman confirmed

121 white Texan checking in

Pic related: The western mediterranean masterrace

I live in the city so my IQ is probably too astronomical to be accurately represented by your shitty chart.

take the test leaf. Or just reinforce the fact that you leaves are pussies

How does everyone always know their IQ? Is it so common to take a legit IQ test or did you find a 10 minute joke test online that told you you were a genius?

138 "White" Utahn

I told the test I'm a genius, and it agreed.

White
Blue eyes
133 IQ

I got 133. I think this test skewed 5-10 points. I've never known by exact score, but based on what my parents told me about the testing I had when I was in elementary school, I should be no higher than 129. I suspect I'm around 125. Very smart, but not "gifted" was where I fell.

thanks for brightening my night
kill yourself faggot

Don't fall for the scandinavian jew. you are probably a genius but the jew is too afraid for their multiculti empire to say so. Rise fellow white

>kys faggot XDDD lol

how about you get raped by an emu

Entered completely random answers and got 105

White
Brown eyes

Sounds about right probability wise.

White
Brown/hazel eyes
Dirty blonde hair
138 IQ

>Phenotype: Anglo-saxon? at least 1/4 Potato Gypsy
>eye colour: Brown

Race: Somali
eye colour: brown
143 IQ

Olive nigger
Brown eyes

>balkanite
>white
>148

mamma mia

South or north?

nord ofc

>Smarter than all people including himself
Is that you dog?

your parents? and grandparents?

morty you need to shut the fuck up and listen...

Race: White
Phenotype: Western Mediterranean
Eye Colour: Brown
IQ: 135

Jewish
Iq: Gokus power level

Race: Nigger
IQ: 160

o.. oh...okay rick, jeez I didn't mean to...

Took it while in the bus. Could do better desu

White. Italian and Spanish origins

Eyes : green

you Sup Forums dumbshits know these tests only get passed around when the people taking them get a good result right?

race: algerian
iq: 94

We set the new average to be considered human

Race: Slav
Phenotype: Slav
Eyecolour: Nigger
IQ: 72

Just an average slav.

yeah, that's what i fuckin' thought, now lemme tell you about israel.

I had a slavic (possibly jewish, he was shoa'd, but I dunno, if he was he was not practicing judaism) great-grandpa, everyone else is from northen Italy

In Aus, we have mandatory testing at about age 9 or 10

>antifa scored less than 110 and was too embarassed to post it
a retarded commie, so peculiar! never seen one of those before!

>Ubermensch

Shut the fuck up.

bitchute.com/video/tq1J8IBxpeS5/

>antifa snownigger is jealous about our higher IQs and dreamy Mediterranean eyes

what kind of future should i expect what an iq of 94? can i into programming or something?

o.. oh I don't know rick, I.. I'm just not sure I want to get into that right now.

>brown
>dreamy

The sea is blue, the sky is blue, my eyes are blue. Mud is brown, shit is brown, your eyes are brown.

Mexican intellect coming through. It boosts your score by at least 25 points everyone so you buy the actual test

British Pakistani

you think you're like the sea? I AM the sea, little commie. I'm the goddamn aquaman.
You? The only thing you have in common with it is the salt levels

Race: "White" (I'm half Mexican with a lot of Spanish mixture in that line)
Phenotype: Completely fucked mix of Northern Europe
Eye Colour: Brown

Well fuck

Blue eyes
English of German heritage
Dick 8.6"

>Phenotype: Germanic
>Eye color: Blue

IQ: 96

Go on without me bros

your iq is greater than mine by only two points
what kind of future should i expect? what computer-related careers can i into?

>white
>north italy
>green eyes black hair

>Phenotype: Western mediterranean

Brown hair, brown eyes. Ghostly white skin. Though, I have a hardcore trucker tan from working outside all day long. Last time I took a test it had me at 134. I don't think I'm very smart, but I also don't think I'm stupid, especially when I compare myself to most other people running around in the world. I'm not going to bother with this test, as I'm sitting on a shitter at a grocery store, and should be at work right now before the rain comes in.

>white
>eastern european
>blue eyes

>half French & half eastern Jew
>green eyes & brown hair
145+ as a child
>115+ when high
>130+ when sober

Don't smoke drugs children.

>Anglo
>Brown Eyes Ginger Hair

Those last 3 or 4 questions lost me

Kek, >literally< me.

>White
>Anglo
>Blue-eyed

Classic Dunning-Kruger

Polish
Brown
14 yo
(took the 18-24)

>14yo

MODS

>Phenotype: North Atlantid*
>Eye colour: pic related
>IQ: 124
I don't need to take your shitty online test as I've performed the WAIS-IV in a clinical setting less than 2 years ago.
All four of my scores were above 100, the highest being Perceptual Reasoning at 127, and my FSIQ is 124.

*Regarding my phenotype, it is an approximation arrived at through a recent heritage of phenotype mixings. Dad is a ruddy complexioned, dark haired but pure grey eyed Paleo-Atlantid, possibly Keltid influence typical of more archaic strains on British Isles. On my mother's side, a continuum of Nordid from Nordid with Borreby influence (Netherlands) through Hallstatt and East/Corded Nordid (North Germany/Prussia, Baltic Germans, Russia), Alpinid and Sub-Nordid (Switzerland, South Germany).

IQ: 145
Race: white
Phenotype: Ashkenazi (superior)
Eye color: brown

Can you take the test to see how much they're inflating the score?

>Race: finnish, swedish, gypsy
>Eye color: Blue

>tfw your maternal grandmother bred with a gyppo
Fucking women

yea please take it fellow blue eyed superhuman, very curious to see the delta

can I have your babies I've always wanted a mixed kid but without the risk of it being stupid :3

north african muslim

This. It would be very helpful. This one in particular is very popular, and the regularly discussed here. Sure, people who get really low scores are probably less likely to post, but the spread always seems to be about 120-138, and I don't think Sup Forums is THAT much higher than the general population.

pic related is a test based on raven progressive matrices 7 months before I took the WAIS-IV.
this one came out at 126.
For comparison, the raven progressive matrices are akin to the perceptual reasoning part of the WAIS-IV, which in a clinical setting I tested at 127, so I would say that's pretty consistent.

I've been on multiple regimens of psychiatric medication since I took these tests. A month or so after taking the WAIS-IV, I ended up having sertraline practically shoved down my throat for 4 months. Shortly after that, I fell into a rapid cycling depressive disorder which has necessitated further treatment. Meanwhile I've become resigned to being NEET and honestly, my life is a fucking trainwreck. If I took the test now, it is highly likely I would test lower than I did in 2015, which could obscure any inflation on the part of this test.

The moral of the story is whilst IQ does mean something, it doesn't mean everything. It doesn't account for mental illness (as plenty of high IQ people like myself are neurotic as fuck), and doesn't account for a lack of character and willpower (which I've been devoid of for 2 years now).

Okay, since so many people are asking, I'll do it.

145 iq on Sup Forums
Thats where you're wrong kiddo

> gook.

not too bad i guess.

Test is skewed or pol avg IQ is high.

>white
>anglo-celtic
>green

Race: Celt
Phenotype: Wallonian(french sub-ethnic group)
Eye color: grey-green
Hair color: red

100 is average for whites and above average for middle easterners. Do whatever you want. There's nothing wrong with you.

stop feeding the data mine newfags

Guarani master race.

White.
Some kind of finn-russian-swedish rapebaby like everyone in binlan.
light green

>Phenotype: North European
>IQ: 89 (tested with MENSA)
>Eye color: blue

Before you say hurr durr flag i'm a kraut in vaction in Italy

>Race: West Mediterranean
>Phenotype: Atlanto-med/Atlantid
>IQ: pic related
>Eye color: light brown
also a mathfag

You can certainly learn to program if it interests you. At 94, I would focus on working hard to master a skilled trade. You're also probably at the cusp for being a decent police officer of soldier. For reference, the US military doesn't allow people in with an IQ below 83. Also remember everything in your country is on a curve given the lower average IQ. You'll be fine. IQ isn't that important except beyond the first standard deviation, and only deterministically important beyond the second standard deviation.

Seems about accurate. Mathematics major, white, blue eyes

Regression to the mean

white
green

> a japanese self esteem, life advice, and social support forum
who knew

You can certainly learn to program if it interests you. At 94, I would focus on working hard to master a skilled trade. You're also probably at the cusp for being a decent police officer of soldier. For reference, the US military doesn't allow people in with an IQ below 83. Also remember everything in your country is on a curve given the lower average IQ. You'll be fine. IQ isn't that important unless you're a standard deviation beyond the average. Two standard deviations away from the average and you should either start thinking about high intelligence careers, or applying for disability because you're literally retarded.

Shit, 133 IQ and an INTJ
Not that far off lmao

>Phenotype: Western Mediteranean
>Eye color: Blue/Green (depends on the weather)

btw had to rush the final ones because i had to shit