What would happen if I wear this in a British university?

I wondered what would happen if I wear the Slavic Kolovrat symbol when I attend my university lectures?

I mean if anything happens then I could act triggered and say I'm slavic and call everyone a racist, but at the same time I don't know if that would work cause I'm white.

Just do it faggot. I am a white nationalist and have no fear, all people I deal with know that I am one.
In my mind the lowest of all is a white cuck. If you have fear to wear a Kolovrat then you are a cuck and a shame to your ancestors.

99% of people have no idea what it is, ecspecially nomies. You'll be fine

I'm a purebred Slav and I've thought of this, I feel like the political climate is a little heated for this right now though

I'm going to University to get my economics degree and I'm aware that any displays of white nationalism is ban worthy.

I'm careful about it because I'm not a dumbass who wants get kicked out the campus straight away.

>displays of white nationalism
I call bullshit. You are a coward that lives in fear and will not stand for your beliefs. Just say you are a neo pagan.

cuck.

Subtle ways of dressing fashy thread?

I wear Valknut at univeristy. People are fucking ignorant, got no idea what it signifies at all, I just tell them it's to do with my heritage if they ask (they don't.)
if you are confident you can probably get away with wearing anything apart from a swastika. Those who know what it means will likely respect you for it. Unfortunately swastika is an instant expulsion from campus.

Yeah that's what I mean. People don't know what it is but some idiots will probably call it a swastika.

Depends.

Are you a larpagan? If so, say it's your religious identity.

If not, say it's part of your heritage.

Either way, say they are denying your identity and threaten to report their discrimination against your heritage/beliefs. Never let them take control, ever. The left do not understand niceness, humility, kindness or similar. Everything is an instance of power. Make sure you have it over them.

As I said, if you're confident, just wear it. Very few people will care enough to ask and if they do, just say its muh heritage bla bla

dumb liberals become avoidant with anything they don't understand, because they hate looking stupid or being caught out as wrong. So just be confident, don't say hurr heil hitler or anything, but don't be too weak about it either. You'll probs be fine

>wearing a literal double swastika
good luck

This is the symbol of the old pro apartheid party in south Africa. Too swastika-ish.

Yes goyim, continue to react to our standards and limits. Never EVER do anything we deem outrageous.

do it fgt and call everyone who doesnt like it racist

if they complain ask them are they gonna kill you like they do to poles

>old pro apartheid party
they were anti-apatheid to a extent
they wanted to give up on the whole minority south africa and split south africa into a afrikarner state and states for the wog tribes

Nothing probally
99% people dont know what is it
1% will think your one off them pagans that dance around stonehenge

what could your university teach you that you couldn't learn at a library?

kolovrat means the spinning wheel - it is the stylized simbol of Sun whichg symbolizes the unending circle of life and death (like in the lion king)

its the symbol of Svarog - the God Father (head of the Holy Trinity Triglav), personification of the sky and the smith God (in ancient aryan culture smithing was considered very holy and smiths were leaders of the community - like aristocrats), who created the world, smithed the sun and placed it on the sky

Learning shit from a library is meaningless to an employer. A peace of paper saying I learned something is what they need.

I don't see anything wrong with that, if somebody does he is obviously a racist and uncultured savage at the same time.