Is most sophisticated character in the show

>is most sophisticated character in the show
>gets unceremoniously yas queen slayed after a terrible season of writing

Fuck D&D

Oops this is Sup Forums

This is not D&D's fault. Aidan wanted to get off the show in the vain hope of not getting typecasted in the future

It is too late for that now, though. Should have just stayed

You are posting in wrong board burger, there's like 15 thread on this subject on Sup Forums right now.
But that's exactly why you posted this shit here, didn't you?

[citation needed]

Well, we can hijjack this thread and notice that he is basically Napoleon, but that he chose a different approach to rise to ultimate power

>he is basically Napoleon
I don't fucking see how, where is the charismatic military leader in Littlefinger?

>watching any GoT past the books
Your fault, the show is their fanfiction based around what George has told them.
Show has been shit since s2

Only characters left I like are him and the reddit dwarf. Don't know If I'll keep watching after he dies.

HE DIDNT FLY SO GOOD

>tfw no Patchface
>tfw no Moonboy

I SHUPPOSE LIVING ISH OFF THE TABLE ASH WELL?

>No one cared who I was until I became the Lady of Winterfell
>If I took away your title, would you die?
>It would be extremely painful
>You're a big lady
>For you
>Was arresting Arya part of your plan?
>Of course, Bran cared to reveal your schemes
>well, congratulations, you put your sister on the trial, now what's the next step of your master plan?
>Executing the real traitor, with no survivors

One of the most ridiculous scenes in the season so far, contested by the "I have no dick so I feel no pain in my poorly healed butchered area and also gives me the Hulk Hogan super powers to actually recover from a beating and have more strength than before" scene.

Most important character in the story, very deep and complex. Wiped out from the story in the most childish unimaginative and anti climatic possible way (aside from making a piano fall on him). The writers are shit. Not only because of that scene but the entire episode was absolute nonsense and constant changes of course losing any continuity.

Well no shits he wants out. His character was one of the most importants and, until season 4, him and Tyrion were the only characters that appeared in every single episode. Now he got relegated to a plot burden.

Not that, but being from low nobility and trying to destroy the system by rising to the top

>until season 4, him and Tyrion were the only characters that appeared in every single episode
The fuck are you smoking!? He only appeared in the 3rd episode, and did not appear in my others, like Blackwater Battle

*S4. S2 was the best season, and s3 and s4 were decent

They killed him off because there is only one season left and the cast is getting too expensive.

That's why next season is only 3 movie sized episodes. The younger stars are going off to do other things.

>complaining about the biggest, backstabbingest jew in Westeros finally getting his comeuppance

He has always been my favourite character and they fucking ruined him fuck D&D.

>t. Ned Stark

Napoleon didn't destroy any system, the Revolution did it for him. What he did was rebuild another one, Napoleon is all about Order while Littlefinger is Chaosh

here are the spoilers
The Season 8 leaks are bullshit. I just read them, here are a few things that stick out as really shedding doubt on them, beyond the fact that they're really poorly written.

Howland Reed as an old man becomes a prominent character. Why?

D&D wrote Meera out of the series but she's back here.

Bran dies in the first episode of the leaks, but then in the last episode WHICH HAS A 3 YEAR TIME JUMP his body is taken to the north. Where was his body the last 3 years?

Tyrion as King Regent? Fan wank. Tyrion with black slave girl? But why.

Theon dies in a middle episode, but then is back later.

Howland Reed dies in an early episode, but then comes back.

Season 7 ends with Theon going to save Yara, but Season 8 doesn't address this and Theon doesn't go to save Yara until Jon goes with him.

White walker army can't cross over water for whatever reason we guess, but then the white walker army invades Pyke, which is an island.

Dany dies in child birth, 5 main characters killed in an explosion.

Season 8 spoilers never refer to jon as Aegon.

Season 8 just has the Golden Company act as an extension of Euron as his army and then nothing more is ever talked about, despite the Golden Company in the books wanting to return to Westoros and having direct ties to the Targs and especially Aegon Targ, so clearly it's being set up that the Golden Company serves Aegon Targaryen, aka Jon.

Further, there is no reason why the episodes would have run times attached already. The entire reason each episode has different lengths is to accomodate the scrips, directors, and editing. You can't predict a run time until you have a finished script at best and even then, you won't have a run time until they start to edit.

Imagine being this much of a fag

Tyrion will probably be regent, though. And Bran as night king may happen tpp, although not in the way you say

What proves it is bullshit is Gendry getting protagonism and becoming king all of a sudden. Like, he is still a pleb, even if he is robert's son. Sansa will marry Robyn and become Ollenna 2.0

>Season 8 just has the Golden Company act as an extension of Euron as his army and then nothing more is ever talked about, despite the Golden Company in the books wanting to return to Westoros and having direct ties to the Targs and especially Aegon Targ, so clearly it's being set up that the Golden Company serves Aegon Targaryen, aka Jon.

Yeah that's extremely doubtful. An army of 20,000+ (in the show) with tons of westerosi exiles being given free reig nto do whatever they want.

They wouldn't leave.

Again this show teaches us how women and even young girls are such wise tacticians, outwitting even the jew.

What happens to Kings Landing in the end? Assuming Cersei dies, does Jamie or Tyrion become the de facto ruler?

Will Cersei's child survive? Despite the prophecy bullshit it would be nice to know the Lannister bloodline isn't completely fucked

You could really tell the writing took a downturn after they stopped covering material from the books. It turned into trope after predictable trope. While once it was interesting and innovative it's become the exact same plot moves as every other series in the world.

Everyone knows Littlefinger should have won the throne, but instead they kill him off with "MUH VAGINA POWAH".

Kind of like the Man in Black in the last Dark Tower.
Mordred deserved to die at birth like the bitch he was.

>Everyone knows Littlefinger should have won the throne,
I wouldn't go that far, but at least be the Final Boss. Even after the Walkers

yeah that was pretty fucking gay

why even have him live this long if he's going to die in such an uninteresting way

Well, one could say that the series stayed true to its premise of building interesting characters and disposing them in irrelevant and unglamourous fashion

But this time no. They just stopped caring about non-popular characters and aidan wanted to get away of this to avoid typecasting