Syria General /sg/- Friendship With Kurds Ended Edition

>SOUTHFRONT Aug 25
youtu.be/K_D_ImtOpbY[Open] (Syrian War Report)
youtu.be/Ezk1LRvJ4TU[Open] (Analysis of PMU)

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8[Open]
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q[Open]

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Central Syria Aug26
i.imgur.com/ACfXSsA.jpg
>Arsal Aug25
i.imgur.com/SPdPSRV.jpg
>Eastern Syria Aug25
i.imgur.com/J46tweS.jpg
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Raqqa Aug19
i.imgur.com/yoGtMJM.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 27
*Iraqi Army/PMU liberates Tal Afar city, clears most of pocket
>Nabhan Group of the Tiger Forces launches op in so. Raqqa, recovers 80% of lost ground
>New secure communications system tested by Ru military in Syria
>42nd Brigade fires 20 missiles in E. Damas, inflicts heavy damage on HTS positions
>RuAF destroyed over 1,000 terrorist sites in Sy this week, 90,000 total airstrikes over whole campaign
>SAA liberates Salibah, Mukayman Al-Shamali, and Tal-Albawi from IS in Sheikh Halal
>Lavrov: US strategy in Afghanistan a "dead end" non-preconditional terms with Taliban a "mistake"
>AMAQ release batch of photos from recent offensive on SAA in rural Raqqa
>Marawi: Duterte makes 3rd visit to troops who have just retaken the Grand Mosque
>Yemen: Saudi coalition kills 14 more civs in Sanaa after hotel massacre
>Pakistan Foreign Minister: "US should not make Pakistan a scapegoat for their failures in Afghanistan"

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/C_Military1/status/902103990397231104
2ch.pm/wm/res/2780342.html
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/902155394650443776
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_States#Means_of_influence
youtube.com/watch?v=CsXQxe7RQko
sana.sy/en/?p=112667
sana.sy/ru/?p=118291
sana.sy/ru/?p=118217
sana.sy/en/?p=112664
free-news.su/interesnoe/22686-sekretnye-dokumenty-ig
youtube.com/watch?v=ajrbpAVw1zU
rusvesna.su/news/1503834977
almasdarnews.com/article/jordan-mulls-reopening-border-syria/
free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/22659-proval-nastuplenia-na-maadan
ria.ru/syria/20170827/1501177041.html
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-defeats-strongest-isis-group-euphrates-valley-russian-mod/
ria.ru/syria/20170827/1501174530.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing interesting happens anymore.

Daily reminder that Israel cucked Assad out of his best land.

We could always use some Turk on Kurd action

Salami pocket crumbling:
>twitter.com/C_Military1/status/902103990397231104

SAA captured Khirbet Belas & Mushrifat Huwaysis & Khirbet Abou Taws & Khirbet Tawila Belas, to the west of Shaer mountain east Salamiyah pocket.

Daily reminder he could have had it back for the cheap price of recognizing jewistan

>russian boards
They're like nu-Sup Forums but with libtards and cuckholes except it's been that way forever. Although /wm/ is one of the better ones it's all thanks to reddit-tier moderation banning all the shills from /po/ who leak through once in a while. And mods won't let me shitpost off-topic memes and talk shit like they do here.

>recognizing jewistan
Not an easy thing for someone who wanted to "pave the Arab roads with the skulls of Jews"

Looks like I've been able to fix the range b& bug lads, thanks to the other bakers who were ready to help coordinate bread baking duties if needed

Syria General on /wm has lots of good content, I don't post there much, but it's worth lurking for information from time to time:
>2ch.pm/wm/res/2780342.html

GAINZ!!!!

That was his dad.

The way things are, it may be the price Syria pays for Assad to remain in power after NATO recognizes his rule when the war is over.

>That was his dad.
Yeah, I couldn't find a fitting picture.

Except that we are literally about to invade Northern Syria?
Salak.

Top lel, saved

>WE

Meaning, Turkey? Aren't the yellow lands recognized by USA and protected?

>Except that we are literally about to invade Northern Syria?
No way!

>NATO
>recognizes
>his
>rule
What? How do you even come to this idea at all?

When ISIS is no longer holding any land, and run in the mountains to be a classic terrorist group, the civil war will be over. There will be a victor, and that victor will be recognized. NATO will ask for a price.

don't let the goyim know
highly doubt nato is interested in setting a precedent for illegal annexations if they could just maintain the status quo by freezing the conflict

>A group of the Syrian army in Deir al-Zour carried out a successful raid on the hill near the airport in the middle of last night, during which a number of armed men were killed and their fortifications were destroyed and destroyed.

>And the seizure of all the weapons left behind by gunmen urging the escapees from the place, and returned to the group executed to the line from which it started without losses.

twitter.com/C_Military1/status/902155394650443776

Some Dez action

>In 2006, 60% of the Democratic Party’s fundraising and 25% of that for the Republican Party's fundraising came from Jewish-funded PACs. According to a Washington Post estimate, Democratic presidential candidates depend on Jewish sources for as much as 60% of money raised from private sources.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_States#Means_of_influence

NATO isn't at the negotiation table. I mean, Turkey is, but their interests collide with NATO interests.
What do you expect, Hariri going back to Geneva? De Mistura playing "I'm NATO now" card? Especially when civilian casualties went to almost zero in government and rebel held areas after estabilishment of so-called de-escalation zones?
Come on lad.

>during which a number of armed men were killed and their fortifications were destroyed and destroyed
>destroyed and destroyed
Sometimes you just gotta make sure

This is Google translate man

Yes.
Yes. Yet, we are unhinged enough to down a Russian plane. Burgers are unable to dominate fucking gooks, what are they gonna do to us? Bark?
Polan, it is literally in the air. MSM is shallow, the most shallow I have ever seen in ages. Military ranks are being reorganized very quickly. Military convoys spotted right and left AND above.
There is also the terrorist tweet from the sunday that claims Turkish Army entered into the Kobani.

I know, that was just funny to read. You're doing God's work relaying these updates by the way.

>There will be a victor, and that victor will be recognized. NATO will ask for a price.
And Assad should care about some irrelevant group, why exactly? I don't see NATO helping him to defeat terrorist, I don't see NATO helping people of Syria who in need, US won't pull from Syria after terrorist is kill either. So, why he should care and what their leverage on him?

How do Russians even compete?

>NATO
>irrelevant group

>Lower Rider
kek

Kek'd at your name earlier but couldn't post.

You didn't tell us why they don't irrelevant.

I expect a victorious Assad to either become a Chinese vassal, or to say "I am willing to work with NATO and return Syria on the world diplomatic stage" and so on buzzwords, and then trade the Israel occupied zone for access to markets and reconstruction.

>NATO
>relevant

>why is the american empire relevant

Because it owns 2/3 of the world's military hardware and half of its money?

>> choices don't matter
> why?
Because the 2nd and 3rd games cane out and there is absolutely no impact on the games from any choices made in the first one which I'm playing

>implying Assad will ever, ever, work with the US
It's not like they funded everyone that opposed him, shipped mercenaries to fight against him and routinely bomb his army.

For fuck sake don't pretend to be retard. As I said when Assad tell them to fuck off what NATO gonna do about it? Cry him a river and tell him they won't recognize him? Boo-fuckin'-hoo.

Were you born after the Yugoslav wars?

Post Syrian qts

Couldn't resist.
>Military ranks are being reorganized very quickly.
After the coup? Oh wow, who would've thought!
>MSM is shallow, the most shallow I have ever seen in ages.
AKP reaching a new low? Oh wow, who would've thought!
>Military convoys spotted right and left AND above.
Just like the last half year, all the time military convoys on the border, but nothing happened, other than mandatory prevention of linking the cantons, which de facto happened anyway cause Russians told loyalists to open the road to Afrin.
>There is also the terrorist tweet from the sunday that claims Turkish Army entered into the Kobani.
They're panicking like the little bitches they are.
Also I can't imagine Lavrov would let that happen before IS & Idleb collapses.

>or to say "I am willing to work with NATO and return Syria on the world diplomatic stage"
I rate the odds on a bibi-assad alliance higher than that

>tfw got a hernia

>Post Syrian qts

Syria TV News, yesterday:
>youtube.com/watch?v=CsXQxe7RQko

Check out these:
>sana.sy/en/?p=112667
>sana.sy/ru/?p=118291
>sana.sy/ru/?p=118217
>sana.sy/en/?p=112664
It should give you a wider perspective.

Wrong Assad.

Why do you support a man who gassed and killed his own people? are you insane?

>After the coup? Oh wow, who would've thought!
No, you stupid nigger. In the last weeks.
Your other straws are 2worthless4reply. We shall see though, /sg/ will see whether Turkey will invade or not.

(You)

Wat doe je met gebleekte zand mokkels op je pc?

he's a dick for not gassing the opposition tbqh

Hey Reddit, hows the weather over there?

Israel fucking DIES!!!

>No, you stupid nigger.
You don't call a proud Tutsi a nigger, roach!
Anyway, I count on TAF action as much as you, mainly because it gives SAA a huge advantage, Raqqa campaign would've been dropped the next second and SDF would partition between Arab councils and radicals from YPG/PKK, it would've been a gift from the skies, but...
Before Nusra and IS collapse, there's no way Russians will allow Turkey to launch an operation. Russian Military Police driving into Kobane and Afrin region today after yesterday's clashes was the best indication of what is going on.

>implicerend dat je nooit een Marrokaanse/Turkse hoofddoekje hebt willen neuken

>I expect a victorious Assad to either become a Chinese vassal

You're clueless mate, a victorious Assad would mainly be an Iranian vassal.
Which he would have to be since Syria under Assad will be sanctioned to death by the West. It will probably be like Iraq in the 1990s.

My turd has better analytical skills than you

>Why do you support a man who gassed and killed his own people?
Because it's funny, also
>"His people"

>are you insane?
Yes

What do you think?

post pics for science

It was an accident and you have no proof

I just want it on record that I think this is possible. do not underestimate the value of markets, and the US as king makers when it comes to getting access to them.

Breaking, secret documents found after Syrian SOFs intercepted and killed an IS Emir:
>free-news.su/interesnoe/22686-sekretnye-dokumenty-ig
>youtube.com/watch?v=ajrbpAVw1zU
>rusvesna.su/news/1503834977
They say it's huge, but nothing more. I think it could be proof of Israeli/KSA/US direct cooperation with IS. Busy day for reporters!

I just realized that I think dead people are like works of art. they're perfect sculptures. this could become a problem.

Rigor mortis is a thing

mid east women > euorpean women

HUGE IF TRUE

>could be
>they say

yeah yeah, take your islamo-facist conspiracies and shove them up your ass

Jordan is getting ready to open the border with Syria in the recently liberated Sweida governorate:
>almasdarnews.com/article/jordan-mulls-reopening-border-syria/

If I wouldn't share it you wouldn't know shit so shut your mouth and get the fuck out bitch

>mainly because it gives SAA a huge advantage
Dumbass. Erdoğan says Assad a cute, because Putin told him to do so.
The moment he is within the perimeter, iron threads of TSK will run him down.
>there's no way Russians will allow Turkey to launch an operation
True. But if Erdoğan convinces Putin to turn a blind eye, the ride begins.
If he cannot, but still invades then its even better. We will see mayhem, I might actually even get the experience it firsthand :3

Whatever, you people have been harping on and on about muh israel for decades and you've found literally shit all, except of course that Assad's are only in power because of them. How interesting that things are often the opposite that the propagandists say.

>Islamo-fascist

Go prep the bull, Trudeau. International politics are for adults.

>islamo-fascist

Hey Trudeau, what's up in Leafstan, I heard that your husband loves this new halal lubricant when he gets fucked by Suheil, right?

>implying Hezzies aren't wanna be Nazis

>Dumbass. Erdoğan says Assad a cute, because Putin told him to do so.

What the fuck are you talking about?

i think you just hit a nerve there.
or it's one of the topics where he gets bonus shekels for shilling...

>islamo-facist conspiracies
what?
I'm also not one of the whole "muh israel/usa is ISIS puppetmaster"-tinfoil brigade but islamo fascist? really?

>The moment he is within the perimeter, iron threads of TSK will run him down.
It could've been easier for Erdo if he wasn't a guarnator in Astana negotiations, now he's tied to Russia and can't act on his own, for example plans of punching through Afrin to aid Ahrar ash-Sham against Nusra was diplomatically blocked by Russia as well. But yeah, it's no mistery, he wants Bashar gone and Bashar says Turks are terrorists occupiers..
>But if Erdoğan convinces Putin to turn a blind eye, the ride begins.
>If
Doubt it for the reasons mentioned earlier, but certainly looking forward to it!

>implying its a bad thing

Only 4 (You)

>islamo-fascist
so like muslim pic related?
not muslim or anything for that matter but that sounds cool as fuck

Last week, he made an announcement of Assad's sovereignity or something. Then Assad called him a terrorist.
Cute Lavrov.
>Astana negotiations
Why am I reminded of the pic related?
Anyways, happenings soon I hope.

About the earlier shenanigans in south Raqqa CS, after the dust has settled, it's known that 13 tanks and 26 pickups with HMGs were destroyed and it probably was an operation planned like this:
>pretend we're retreating
>elite IS units pursue the retreating tribals
>they got dealt with by RuAF which was waiting for them to group and Tigers which were already there, waiting for them to launch a counter-offensive
Sources:
>free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/22659-proval-nastuplenia-na-maadan
>ria.ru/syria/20170827/1501177041.html
>almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-defeats-strongest-isis-group-euphrates-valley-russian-mod/

>Last week, he made an announcement of Assad's sovereignity or something. Then Assad called him a terrorist.
and rightfully so

what is that pic black losing the draw?

>Cute Lavrov

It also explains why another elite IS unit was dispatched from Deir ez-Zor, their task was to reinforce Ma'adan, where previous elite garrison got wiped out after being baited into a trap.

I think so too.
Syria is literally his property by the right of inheritance.

Also, it's official. Suheil al-Hassan is the commander of the operation of liberating Deir ez-Zor:
>ria.ru/syria/20170827/1501174530.html