Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=_xf4urgGANQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bfEUkdMiQwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reported it again

they will shoah this one soon too.

it was badly animated and about 2 years too late for the cringey fashwave fad party, I dunno why Sup Forums jizzed over it

probably because we're not faggots like you.

reuploading, but I think I downloaded the version without the original creators tag at the end
Should I make it private or public?

non jewtube link so I don't get put on a list for watching it please

oh noooo! that sucks!

fuck the 80's

Another mirror:

youtu.be/bfEUkdMiQwI

Oh wow. They didn´t even put it into save mode, where you don´t see the likes and con´t comment or share???

Okay guys we Need to put a Satire Disclaimer in all of our controversial Videos. Oh and btw. Comedy will always be more efficient, than the best politician in order to sway the public... Sadly...

For what man? What about free speech?

nice

Catchy song. I could listen to it all day. How is the Music direction called btw?

This is the same spammy shit just like the shitty e-celebs and spencer. Just fuck off and shove your autism up your ass.

et they take it down.. hmm it seems there is more to it (((they))) know this our year

*What

idk but the fact they took it down will be a redpill to normies

well its back he uploaded it

No it won´t lol. Swatikas ruin everything in political message, which is quite sad desu since the Swastika stands for peace and was used for 10 thousand of years.

>our year
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

does anyone have the vid up on Minds yet?

replace it with a cross ?

how do you explain web shutdown, censorship all because the right started a few rallies ?

they know people are awakend and are going to the streets

Who gives a shit about these meme videos and vloging e-celebs?

jews do, apparently

The music is by CYBERNAZI

Replace it with pepe.

We should probably start archiving his stuff too before the inevitable happens.