Black fugees from Africa protest in Rome, want a free house in middle of the capital

Uninvited fugees want to live in the middle of the city, squatting in empty building, refusing to relocate in houses provided by the government outside the city center.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNQRqAoT-2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Caesar would be cursing all you cucks

Caesar started this mess.

If they get it I want one too....
Or maybe I don't anymore....

Italians are starting to fight back and ANTIFA chapters in Italy are literally begging for reinforcements.

I dont get it. Why doesnt army or police just shoot them dead. Nobody cares for them. Nobody wants to see these niggers in europe except trafficers (NGOs) who make money out of these monkies. They will be burden for our societies until the end.

Welcome home

"we are refugees (not) terrorists"

Why don't you stupid fuck use your Italian flag instead of hiding you every single day behind that meme flag?

" we are fugees, immigrants, squatters, we want free houses"

Plenty of room in Vatican City.

Jew pizza

But I like the stars

Kill me

>GIVE ME FREE SHIT YOU RACIST

Perhaps if the pope sucks some of their feet, they will go away KEK

*rapes your daughter and steals your bike*

What does it say for real?
No way it says we want free houses, they can't be that unaware.

Why don't Italians tap into their Arab heritage and drive a truck of peace there?

>Why doesnt army or police just shoot them dead
because that would go against christcucks beliefs

Case popolari means council housing/social housing, so yeah they're basically saying that.

Robert Crumb offers this solution.

>they can't be that unaware.
What about the signs they held at Calais, "let us in to the UK or we'll kill you".

Fine. Put them in the building. lock it and burn it down.

>Why doesnt army or police just shoot them dead
That's exactly what 3rd world countries do with protesters, and also why their peoples are invading Europe. Their own goverments don't tolerate this crap, but whitey is soft and goody two-shoes, so why not demand things from him?

Merkel needs the authority of Senator Incatatus (at the very least) before she can claim the laurel crown. Don't go calling her Caesar yet, it'll just go to her head.

All the little children laughed and cried:
"We love nigger hearts, boiled or fried"!

Soon lads

you stay in your ghetto, Gioele

maybe they want another shower free of charge.

nice im taking this

did you make it ?

where do you find such art ?

MACHINE GUN THEM ALL.

THEY ALL NEED TO BE BUTCHERED IN THE STREETS.

I AM READY TO REMOVE NIGGERS

I really do not understand anymore,I went to Rome just 5 years ago with the missus who tans really easily so looked darker than the average Italian and they were racist to her face (but joked about it when we showed her passport photo showing she was really pale) and now you welcome these actual nigs with no protests?

Here was me thinking I had to work, save money, make sacrifices, before I could have house.

But all I had to do was whine like a spoilt child until the government gives me a free one.

>the vatican havent taken these people in despite increasing support for mass migration of africans into europe

huh

...i think the Italian tailors are stocking up on Sicilian ties

I hope they invade the Vatican.

Unironicaly how it is possible to have emoty apartments in Rome center? I know its expencive as fuck, but just make hostel, restourant or whatever

I didn't make it and I have the original as well, I was hoping an user would make a fash wave version of it and an user did.

>*shouts GIBS internally*

How many years till Italy's population is completely replaced? 30?

It was empty just for a while. Eventually an investment fund (with a lot of low/middle private capitals involved aka families) decided to make an hotel or something like that, yet couldn't cause shitskins and Antifa occupied the building. Antifa runs occupied houses business in Rome. A shitskin pay 15€ for a bed to Antifa to stay in occupied buildings.

This is ridiculous, get the Greek SWAT equivalent to raid the building and tie em' up.

>mfw my city is free of such filth and if they tried to do such shit they would me killed in the night

>literally a white knight pandering to a woman
They irony is that white men pandering to white women is how they cucked themselves into letting migrants come in. The women dont care. As soon as that knight gets killed by a black man the white woman will jump on the black guys cock and yell thats its racist to call her child a mixed blood.

What a waste of water, especially now that we have a drought.

GIBS

>ANTIFA
>In fucking Italy

Oh man I can't wait for some street clashes, they will get their shit kicked in.

>>ANTIFA
>>In fucking Italy
What about it? We have had them since we had Fascism.

Because they are embarrassed of their country. After all, why wouldn't they be, majority of the boot is a shithole now, only coming close to civilisation when you got far enough south.

Why do not Italians exile them outside of the country?
Although they have been illegally entering the country, they are impudent.
Italy has been cucked too much.

Yeah and just turn it into a dirty squat

How powerful

Kill them.

What type of blacks are those.
They look even more hideous than usual.

Look like Indians to me.

Implying Caesar would have had them rounded up and forced them to fight to the death in the Arena, the last man standing would gain his freedom, and probably that house as well.

somali, eritrean, ethiopian. those sorts of ethnics. insect looking motherfuckers.

Italian government should ask Poland for taking their quota
hahahahahahahaha

Don't half of you miss Mussolini?

How do American blacks see themselves as the same as these people.

That's why skin color is dumb as fuck.

American blacks went through Spartan level eugenics as slaves. Emerged better than the descendants of their former slaves captures. Africans sold Africans to whites that's the truth. And the descendants of those slave sellers are claiming disadvantages of the people they turned into victims. But forged in the heart of America. American blacks overcame tribulation and are superior to their African roots.

And the other half hates him.

kill them

Just fucking kill them all

>MAMMAMIA A GIBBA ME DAT

ahahah these niggers...
everyone hates them exept the mafia,the curch and the government.
really makes me think.

Literally this. Women are the problem.

I just had a conversation with my Black African mate here in the student dorm. He is a good bloke, not an Oogabooga bix nood type. These women literally throw themselves at him, he doesn't even have to do shit and they want to use him like a human dildo.

No, it literally says that.

>Refugees
>Immigrants
>Occupiers
>We want
>Free housing (lit. the people's houses)

>Doctors, nurses, rocket scientists and teachers

Not to be nitpicky, but why is a picture of an empty soup ladle on there?

What do Italians actually think about 'fugees in general? Is it like a lot of mixed opinions or are most people against?

Mussolini was essentially a civic fascist who didn't believe in race.

they should be erithreans,ethiopians and somali niggers.

Literal google translation:

Immigrants
Refugees
Occupants
We want
Public housing

Are there a lot of Africans in Russia? Do they learn the language etc? Are Russians tolerant to them? I had one Black Russian friend his dad was from the us, it was weird and he never really talked about it.

most people are against them.

Russian women all have STDs

Not true. Men should love their women, and in a successful state you have successful families where the man and woman are close. The idea of a white knight implies a strong connection at least from the man to the woman. And if the idea of a white knight were truly a source of weakness, why has so much warfare historically been over women? The sentiment amongst passionate warring men is never gonna change. However, what is important is that men take a hardline stance on security and protection, which they've failed to do. Mass immigration isn't the white woman's fault. However much they've contributed to it from brainwashing, it's the politician's fault. Now imo the solution is to find a girl worth protecting and fight for her. She's out there, she's just gotten a lot more rare these days. This MGTOW don't be a man and protect women shit is as emasculating as transexualism. We shouldn't pry the divide between men and women further, we should cast out the jew that separates us and take our country back. That's what.

This, ultimately.
Caesar was merciful, but realized that some screeching niggers don't deserve anything for free.

not a single rib showing........ not one

Cantchus shows me just ones rib!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KNQRqAoT-2c

>faces of GIBMEDATS

basically these niggers were forced out a private building that they were occuping since years.
new houses were given to them but these niggers don't want them,because in that building they had a state-in-the-state situation.they rented rooms and shit illegally.

I take that as consent to a good'ol fight.

You'd still run to the police after you pick your teeth outta of the gutter.

>Uninvited fugees want to live in the middle of the city, squatting in empty building, refusing to relocate in houses provided by the government outside the city center.
Niggers here do the same thing.
>We demand dignified housing!
>Ok we have these new houses for you an hour again!
>n-no!
*a few months later*
>this awful thing that happened is because we don't have dignified housing!
>well you can move to these brand new houses less than an hour away and a bus that will take you straight to the city center from your door!
>n-no!
and so on.

they dont need a house to fuck italian girls tho

This

Probably some whore from the East.

TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE STEAL

ITS THE ONLY THING A NIGGER KNOWS IS TO BEG FOR A LITTLE MORE

JUST LIKE A ZOO, YOU NEVER FEED THE ANIMALS.

THESE ARE NOT PEOPLE. THEY ARE WILD CREATURES, WHO HAVE BEEN GIVEN HANDOUTS AND ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A LITTLE MORE FOR THEIR BROOD OF LEECHES TO SUCKLE ON.

NIGGERS ARE PLANET CRASHERS, NO CORNER OF THIS EARTH IS SAFE FROM THESE PARASITES.
NIGGERS ARE NATION WRECKERS, THEY CAUSE MORE DESTRUCTION AND SUFFERING THAN ANY MODERN WEAPON, PUTTING EVEN NUCLEAR BOMBS TO SHAME.

NIGGERS RULE ONE OF THE LARGEST, RICHEST LAND MASSES TO HAVE EVER EXIST, AND RATHER THAN PUT IT TO USE THEY GO ELSEWHERE AND BEG FOR FREE SHIT.

FUCK THESE SCUM. THESE PLANET KILLERS. THESE PARASITES.
EVEN CHINA REGRETS LETTING THESE SHITSKINS INTO THEIR COUNTRY CAUSE EVEN THEY KNOW THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO GO AWAY NOW.

THE PLANET NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND DEAL WITH THESE FUCKING CREATURES OR HUMANITY WILL HAVE NO FUTURE BEYOND SQUALOR AND MISERY. REDUCED BACK TO THE STONE AGE BY STUPIDITY ALONE. WAKE UP.

=easily the worst kind of nigs in africa. Here we have somalis alot, its just not memes that they have low iq.
Oh i love to be european in these days. When this shit stops

Rome needs to be cleansed. Second March on Rome when?

Massimo Carminati member of NAR (Nuclei armati rivoluzionari) neofascit group said "Fugees make me more money than drugs", Taking advantage of the emergency status of the situation, Italians know this and it's enough to understand.

Time to fight back lads

Now we are making fun of our police officers? Just pray to find someone like the dude when a bunch of angry Africans is trying to rape you in the ass.