What's happening with ISIS?

What's happening with ISIS?

saudi money running out

the west abandoning the regime change project
russia+iran is winning

>saudi money running out

Turkey tho

Bibi literally threatens to start a war with syria if ISIS loses so safe to say they are being reinforced by Trump right now. Cant let those evil russians win goyim!

Western countries accepted that they won't manage to topple Assad without direct intervention so they pulled support.
ISIS would have never been relevant without the West's support.

ISIS are in western european countries and living just perfectly fine.

wake up you fuck tards

ded.

meme

Why is that? Greater Israel?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

ISIS has already lost, they're just getting cleaned up. I don't think bibi realizes what happened to baghdadi, if he did he wouldn't say such things or have such an opinion but whatever, pride comes before the fall as always.

nice face

>ISIS are in western european countries
true of course
>living just perfectly fine

I wouldn't call it that. ISIS as organization is done after they erase them from their territory. that doesn't mean that their terrorists in the west will be gone as well though. they will just transfer into something different. they won't fight on a battlefield anymore but launch one terror attack after the other. everyone who thinks it's over when they get beaten in iraq and syria is a fucking retart, you're right. the serious shit is just about to start

wrong thread, shill

it seems to me like only autistic sheltered retards from 68 counties mostly populated by gangsters are crying that they can't hold entire america hostage

what's the colour of her eyes, I've got the same and I can't judge for myself HELP

Trump finally stopped CIA funding

Green

I'm glad I'm not the only one having a problem making out the difference between blue and green

EU feeds and gives them shelter in western Europe

They lost a while back so know the whole organization is now a puppet the Jews use to scare their Arabic neighbors and the western world