Can you PLEASE stop posting nigger emojis and gif?

can you PLEASE stop posting nigger emojis and gif?

It's digital blackface

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkRMnD0dQ8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old.
Sargoy covered this.

delete this!

Can we just hang niggers

>2015: demand police body cameras
>2016: police body cams racist
>2016: no black emoji is racist
>2017: black emoji is racist
There's no satisfaction in the politics of outrage

no fun allowed!

I'm ok with not sharing nigger gifs, the less niggers I see online, in chats, on FB, the better I will live.

: no black emoji is racist
: black emoji is racist

they wanted black emojis

but only them can use them

I hate these sanctimonious wogs.

digital blackface bahaha get fucked nigger

Look at how these westerners mock you my people of color brothers. Join us in the fight to end western hatred. Mohammed himself broke you free of the chains of slavery, not the west

Go be a nigger some where else.

>still using western inventions
>using image board created by someone from the west
>"Mohammed himself broke you free of the chains of slavery, not the west"
>but still thousands of black slaves in the middle east

Fuck you Achmed. I hope you die in the dessert. Sandnigger.

I would fuck that homo

are niggers in clothes a cultural appropriation against whites?

>black entertainers are not here for other people's entertainment
ok

Here's some digital blackface:
youtube.com/watch?v=pkRMnD0dQ8U

God, without Sup Forums I surely would've gone insane by now. Thanks for giving respite in a mad world.

>using nigger emoji is cultural appropriation
Skin colour is cultural?

I never realized it was this difficult to be black. I can't believe people support digital blackface. Right now, this very second, someone who is not black (I am omniscient) is posting an animated gif of a black person expressive something. Sickening times we live in.

Always found it funny that one the most cucked news outlets now is BBC

Alright fine but then black women can't spend thousands to make their hair straight because Thats appropriating white culture. Also no English go back to clicks, and I would say no jobs because Thats a white thing but they already have that down

wow STOP saying CHOCOLATE!

y u dun say bad ting bout BBC, mon
innit

WHAT?

>we're not here for others entertainment

yeah , you're here to ruin civilization

you are a worm that needs to be stepped upon

Can niggers stop using the internet? Or using electricity... Or gas, modern medicine Or anything?
Infact can niggers all just die?

not giving them their own malcolm-x nation was a mistake.

then you are that homo

Will someone please explain to this eternal victim complex that blacks have to be the biggest cultural appropriators in the entire world? While they complain about white people using non-white animated gifs they are literally using every white invention imaginable.

free speech motherfucker

this is now a nigger hate thread. post'em boys!

They were given the choice to be shipped back to africa after slavery was abolished, and the ones that did built Liberia
The most truthful example of african american culture

>black people are not here for your entertainment
>kevin hart, a comedian
>tupac, a rapper
>rhianna, a singer
>beyonce, a singer
>oprah, a TV show host
>not here for your entertainment
>literally made more money than 99% of white people will ever make in their entire lives in the entertainment industry

I've literally wrote 100% more of my own songs than Beyonce or Rhianna have, though

How about white people just stop interacting with blacks altogether?

kek

Tfw the wrong side won ww2

Dumb fucking niggers

How about black people going back to their "homeland" of Africa and just nigger there together while we, the white people, advance.

Yeah, that sounds better.

tfw white men test ideas
tfw white women just test men
tfw poc just test our patience

>using emojis
>owning a smart phone

You think they found the bride though?

The eyebrows are black on all of them lol

My first thoughts every morning after waking up

I would love to drag this faggot with my Ranger.

Oc reaction pic fellas

Letting normalfags and roasties onto the internet was a mistake.

This literally makes me angry. As if there was anything wrong with "blackface" in the first place.

Yeah and fuck peace. These people need to be thrown in a gulag for this insanity

Its not even fucking blackface. I used to use the MJ one and it was right next to a goodfellas gif. Wtf is going thriugh these peoples minds

Should never have been given the choice.
FFS, can you imagine what the USA would've been without them?

hypocritical negress claims cultural appropriation, while standing there, in western style clothing, hair that is clearly curled to mimic that of European elites

the sheboon may have a leg to stand on, if she was wearing a neck and lip stretcher, talking from behind scarified skin, while dancing for rain, but this is the BBC

niggers strealing: emoji edition

I would suck his dick then kick his ass

>expecting the left to make any sense
Oh boy...

When savages like her stop appropriating white culture by using electronics that whites made, sure.

i feel like "black studies" is actually "white studies". it's pretty creepy how closely black people observe white people and then give us a report on how what we're doing is racist.

What next, you are gonna give a 20 $ fine to someone for wearing a fascist haircut? You are gonna fine someone for sitting too wide and "manspreading"? Wtf is the matter with 'murica really makes you want to see Russia invading and cleaning this Politically Correct culture off the planet.

>You are gonna fine someone for sitting too wide and "manspreading"?

it's a 20$ fine in San Francisco

Disgusting.

its the same when you try to appease a woman or child. they want something, then they dont want, then the complain, etc etc

No.

Haven't you heard about the boy who built his own computer? WE WUZ BILL GATES N SHIET

>a 20 $ fine to someone for wearing a fascist haircut?
I got this haircut 2 weeks ago and now I get stared at more often than usual. Is every white man with hair that isn't long and shaggy a fashy now?

forgot pic

>You can't use these digital emoji or gifs if your not black
>I'm not saying you can't use these
>but please don't use them.

What the fuck?

I DO WHAT I WANT NIGGER

Depends, do you look like an alpha man with it or are you a fat fuck where it just looks bad?

>alpha man
>british flag

So that's why it's called BBC news.

Pic related is as old as the fucking hills.

Reported for racism cultural appropriation and racial insensitivity.

fuck

Not fat at all, not too skinny. Average build, like the blonde guy in pic related

user, the left doesn't judge people based on physical appearance

>a regular white male haircut is fascist
what do you mean by this

>Being pissed off about people using faces from black

That's racist, what about all the other kind of faces? Dumb bitch.

Here is an historic example of the offensive "White Face". My people have been through too much, to accept this.

Yeah there are two possibilities, they think you look good or think you are a nazi

Too bad they do, they just think because someone is white it doesn't count. They are actually the racists.

underrated

Anything is fascist by the alt-left's standard

I make 6 figures.

minstrel shows must have been fucking hilarious

Can we hang the BBC with them? Nothing would bring me more joy, I fucking hate the BBC with the fury of a thousand suns.

>hated segregation
>doesnt want you to use nigger stuff