Caucasus

Which Race do native people of Caucasus Belong to? i'm talking about Georgians, Circassians, Kabards Etc. not Armenians, Ossetians and Azerbaijanis

Slavs mostly i think

Russians on the left, Caucasians on the right. Both look kind of off-white.

What the fuck no

>burger education

>BBC "education"

This region is a genetic mess but they're white.

>Armenians and Dagestanis
Yeah, no.

Nah we come from like nowdays Iran but we belong to central, eastern and south europe... =_=

Caucasians are steppefied Middle Easterners.

what the fuck we lived in this region for centuries, expet armenians and azeris. but native ones didnt originate in iran

It's like saying Europeans are Niggers with less melanin.

some white some brown like most border regions.

Not sure, mate. Maybe Ghengis Khan had something to to with it.
Also what's Georgia like? I was thinking of visiting. Seriously, would I be a welcome guest? Is the food tasty? Are the places that I should avoid?

I'm half English/French (dual nationality), if that makes any difference. I would be travelling on a British passport. I live in pic related.

That means there would have to be two genetically distinct groups living in the same space who don't mix together for centuries.

DNA studies showed that Circassians and chechens were closer to Europeans than middle-easterners, and even closer to western europeans than eastern europeans.
South of the Caucasus mountains I've no idea though.

no. my mom and dad is indian level brown but my uncle is white.

i look like ben shapiro but my cousin is blond. genes are weird.

Only Armenians are white.

Ossetians are Georgians you nigger faggot
Hope my sage will teach you a lesson faggot

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA*breathes in*AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Yes food is tasty, the best ones are Khinkali, Mtsvadi, Acharuli Khachapuri, Regular Khachapuri etc. Wine here is really great, if u plan on going to the beach dont go to Batumi because there are lots of People and dirty water, i recommend going to Maltakhva. if u want to know more contact me on Discord its "Kartvel Patriot #5458"

>DNA studies showed that Circassians and chechens were closer to Europeans than middle-easterners
Let me see that. I want to see the PCA.
They don't cluster differently genetically. You don't magically gain affinity to Europe in one generation.

lmao armenians are the brownest in caucasus

Armenians are the niggerjews of our land

i'm not talking about europe. some people are light, some are dark. some are tall, some are short and so on. that's just how it is.

Depends, Mingrelians and other central Georgian ethnicities have been heavily mixed with Slavs, Persians, and Mediterranean races. Not all of them, but many. Svanis on the other hand are almost all pure Caucasians, and their ethnicity has been unchanged for thousands of years. They are a very interesting group to study. They may have their origin in Central Asia in very ancient times, as far back as the Aryan migration from the subcontinent westward. Their origin is beyond the scope of recorded history, though. In general Caucasians, like Iranians, are not exactly "white," but they are certainly among the higher extant races. IMO the common Russian hatred for Georgians is childish

>Found an Ossetian
Go back to your muzzie descendants you Iranian fuck.

Your features are not European. Stop pestering Aryans with your non-European bullshit.

The native people of the caucasus belong to the Caucasian race you negroid retard
How can it be so hard to understand something so intuitive

my fault for trying to have a serious discussion.

>t. Eternal sofleli
I meant that oseti is rightfull georgian clay and while all osetians can hang themselfs, the land is still Georgian

>caucasian race
The "Caucasian race" is the CHG component here. During the same time Europeans were the WHG.

There's a massive genetic difference.

1121!!!
>this kills mudslime

t. Bazool Pasha

You must have communicated that message better my friend.
While saying Ossetians are Georgians you'd have to perform long variety of mental gymnastics to conclude that you're talking about landmass.

Same as Swedes, the Turkish race

Thanks, mate. I want to do a trip in Winter (as it's cheap). Summer costs a lot as people are going on holiday.
My itinerary is long; my destination will be New Zealand as I want to visit my sister and her family on North Island. I've been 3 times. I usually stop off in Singapore or Hong Kong, but I want to split up the journey into sections, so I can go to places that I've never been to, like Georgia. Iran is on my list also some other places.
It requires a lot of planning. Pic is a river near where I live.

>Iran
Yeah, good luck with that mate.