Why does Barron Trump always dress like such a fucking dweeb?

because he's obviously autistic?

he's 11.

That is one tall kid, wow.

this his mom probably still picks out his clothes

slav women dress their boys weird, i know about this personally

I have an insider source that says that Barron is not only autistic but almost entirely non-verbal. Remember that video of him hissing at his mom ? He communicates entirely with grunts and sounds like that.

You might not like it,but this is what peak fashion looks like in the future where Barron is from

Sup Forums has a disgusting Jew infestation Problem. This place is riddled with them

Lol nice hips faget

Those hips on Barron are wider than his moms. Low test.

STFU about Barron.

He is /our dweeb/.

jesus christ Trump is packin

Not to mention tge narrow shoulders but hey at least he isnt a manlet lmao

>He dares insult the Leader of Sup Forums

You are obviously a fucking loser you're concerned about how an eleven year old dresses. Get a life faggot

He looks like a faggot.

He needs to start exercising, need to get on that horse and play polo or tennis even,,

Growing that fast you need exercise to put the bones and muscle in place

God Melania looks beautiful in those colours.

haa his fathers hips

You're the one who cares about the clothes another dude is wearing, that's super fucking gay.

He is a dweeb

Because his mom dresses him.
Hes a cradled autistic filthy rich kid.
What do you expect? Just wait for him to hit puberty hard and realise in what kind of position of power he is in. Hes gonna go ultra chad mode once he hits sweet 16.

>t. Has no fashion sense

Not only a dude but a child....OP confirmed for pedo

This
I bet 5 internets that OP wears a stained, oversized black shirt with ripped jeans because that's what bitches love

Seriously though, he's fucking enormous for a child. His real dad must be mega Chad.

>polo shirt and yachting shorts
Wow what a fucking dweeb lol. If only he wore a Naruto T-shirt and cargo pants. Fucking nerd man

it's just slovenian or balkan genes in general.

dinaric tallest race

Barron probably dresses better than a time on Sup Forums

Post pics of you at 11 dressed like a Don and then we'll talk.

he dresses normal, traditional.

Have younger generations gotten so faggy that if you don't dress like Jazz Jennings, you're abnormal?

"Oh no, he dresses like a boy and isn't transgender. Must be something wrong."

/thread
Like y'all niggaz weren't wearing Yugioh or "I Heart POGs" shirts when you were 11

So he dresses like a white man you dumb wiggers.

When did they start playing mounted tennis?

I want more flame bowling shirts, and hawaiian shirts.

Cmon Barron!

She breastfed him well.

I think he looks nice

He's 11 give him a break.

his mother dresses him

>11 years old
>Taller than his mom
He's gonna grow into a behemoth. Can america even satisfy him after he grows up

Many such cases!

he's surveying the landscape for good locations to set up bunkers, anti aircraft guns and turrets

It is not that long ago that Malia and Sasha Obama wore dresses and skirts so short, you could see their skeletons!

Though I can admit Barron, does not look so dapper,he is still quite young and deserves a private childhood.

What did he mean by this?

Worse, he's a lanklet.

Baron has just evolved past using words to communicate. His verbal ability is only understood to those with IQ's over 180