Nyc racists

mfw I live in one of those "racist" areas

your neighbors are probably racist

Did you literally just take a negative image of the voting map or is this real

It's real, look it up yourself.

yes we all hate those who live in the blue areas.

Staten Island is much maligned and it has its flaws but I am convinced it just gets so much hate because it is full of conservative Italians

Wow really makes you think

>yfw the red parts are the objectively best parts of NYC

Thanks this is helpful, but I already know where all the democrats are.

Isn't Staten Island Little Italy v.2.0?

Holy shit user i live in that racist neighborhood too

People relentlessly shit on SI in both NY and NJ. Honestly they should secede from NYC.

damn I didn't know Staten Island was based

Do it by the race already

to my knowledge, which comes from movies, this is where italians live in brooklyn

but those movies are usually from the 80s and 90s, today it's probably been niggerized or something

Its funny because half those red areas are jewish neighborhoods. Look at brooklyn

Lots of arabs. But still somewhat italian these days. I have family in bay ridge

The blue part of the island is where all the niggers live.

The mid/southern area is a lot of progeny of the italian mafia.

>conservative

You mean "normal"? It's not conservatives vs progressives, it's "normal people" vs "insane leftards".

Family, Christian values, no made up genders or being worthless sluts isn't a political option.

It's a bare minimum for a healthy, normally functioning society.

Look at what happens when leftists get their way anywhere - Detroit, Mississippi, or fucking California. They immediately destroy what frightens and confuses them, suppress any opinion which doesn't subscribe to their insanity and promptly transform formerly prosperous areas into third world shitholes.

Stamping out progressivism isn't an opinion. It's a necessity.

>but those movies are usually from the 80s and 90s, today it's probably been niggerized or something
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: DGIddh46) NZ 08/28/17(Mon)10:06:16 No.139346596 ▶

Yea, they mainly fled to SI and long island

you people are hopeless

>Detroit, Mississippi
C'mon man. Mississippi isn't leftist by any means.
You can't just substitute blacks and mexicans with leftists and expect it to work.

sandniggers, chinks and beaners. Some kikes

Brooklyn NYC probably

What a cute little white town. It need some diversity

What does purple mean in northeast Alaska?

Russian? Jewish? Or both?

Live in Mississippi. user is right. Look at the voting patterns/demographics of this state.

>Staten Island is still the battle ground for whites in NY

It's slowly fading away. but at least it's the only county that voted Trump

>nyc
>literally destroying the rest of new york
sigh

some of the largest red spots outside of SI are where the kikes live

>literally on fire

Niggers and spics problem is something which was allowed to bloom under the democrats who enslave them with welfare. Remember who said "I'll have these niggers vote democratic for 200 years"?

Not only they bribe these people to keep voting for them, but also prevent any attempts to attempt or indeed recognise the problem. Even a fair media coverage of what is going on is prohibited because "it's racist".

The way things are going everything is racist so it shouldn't be a discouragement to keep pushing for what's right.

Once you ask a self-righteous liberal a simple question "so?", you'll find they immediately retreat.

Isn't Manhattan Beach filled with mafia degenerates? And the beach there was filled with crack needles.

Here I zoomed out for you........

PS. we run this shit now.......
We got it all

House,Senate,Presidency,Supreme Court,Funding for next election, Won all special elections.

Checkmate nigger

Redpill me on Jew York, wasn't it singlehandedly saved from collapse by Rudy Giuliani, a republican? What do people voting for democrats expect it's going to lead to?

this.

Why do they?
I've only been on the SI ferry and briefly walked around the SI terminal area. So can't say I know SI well enough to comment.

they expect gibs and liberal street cred brownie points for voting for the most limp wristed cock wrestler they can find and put on a ballot.
>mfw I'm the only white guy left in Bensonhurst aka Provincial China

God I always hated NYC, I hate most American cities honestly. I had the horrible experience of growing up in that shit hole and luckily my dad got a career change which allowed us to move into a rural town after middle school. I will never go back, never ever fucking ever.

If you can get beyond the trash, the stink, the niggers, then there's always the hipster faggots that ruin everything else

haha wtf is going on at jfk

Staten Italian?

Welcome to China, lads.

It's backwards and suburban compared to the rest of the city. There's no cosmopolitan scene there which makes it highly uncool.

proud to be living in the super "racist" east bronx

The Italians migrated to Country Club in the Bronx, Staten Island, or Long Island

Do a Sup Forums meetup