BTFO

So. I heard that the reason for why they always be posting Finnish warheroes from ww2 with masks on is becouse they dont want you to know that our ancestors where the real Finnish warheroes.

Pic Related. He was BLACK

Sup Forums BTFO
>Sup Forums BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO

eli, lepositeisiin

WE WUZ FINLANDZ

Sage because os stupidity

Oli niin syöpäinen bait, että pakko oli vastata :--D

>from ww2

Nyt oli kyllä kaikin puolin vammainen postaus osaltasi. Kannattaisiko poistaa?

Shieeeeet

Vitun betacuck, alennuit :DDDD

voi viddu :--D

He was black. I don't know why are they using a picture of some deformed white guy. Simo had to wear a mask, because his black skin would be too visible in the snow.

Don't steal black people heritage. There's no shame in admitting that black people fought in your army. It could help you to accept refugees. Only a black guy could have eyes so sharp that he would be able to shot nazis from 500m no scope.

>Simo had to wear a mask, because his black skin would be too visible in the snow.
Or because windchill make the effective temperature hit -40 or less nigger

It was -40 already.

This thread is now about ebin finnish menes. Bosd dem :-DDD

>It was -40 already
>checked
I find when it hits -30 it might as well be absolute zero, you're pretty fucked if you aren't dressed for it

DAS RITE!
we wuz vikings too and now after 1000 year diaspora we are back in our home; Scandinavia.
Dis place is overrun with racist whites who hate da real vikings.

nah we wuz mongols
n shit

It is true
Finns are a blend of mongoloid and negroid

hello where is vittu : - DDDDDD

Is that a black man?

In bagina :-D ?

anyone else got their spurno ready :--D? Dis is now spurno dhread :--D

Maybe he is transblack.
Also maybe he is transgender, you don't know if he is a man for sure.

I can't tell what his eye color is in that black and white but if his eyes were hazel then everyone knows that means you're a nigger

You are really really fucking ignorant aren't you here I'll post another picture of him. Again is this man black?

Obviously :--D just whiteface'd

Fugg nadzis :DDDD

>Who would win
Commies, as they did.

Lets invade whole Finland regards uncle Stalin. Get fucked and call it a victory because you got some land where to dumb your dead.
Ebin win comrade :-D

:-DD

Here :--DDD

Nice :--D

Gib Garelia :-D pullo gerrallaan

>cock sycks

Juodaa garjala dakas galja gerralla :DD

I'm from Finland so let me tell you something, sir.

Stop this nonsense, because it will make you and your Kang Kreationist Kult look even more stupid than it already is.

Finns were white Europeans that fought for their freedom while you Africans were sucking the tit of your imperial Sugar Daddies.

You Africans don't belong in Finland, at best you are guests and at worst your are parasites who give the Gypsies a run for their money.

You exist in Finland because the good will of the people allow it.

The more you push this nonsense, the more you attempt to replace Finns, the more that good will runs out.

Finland is a fine country, and you can live there if you are a fine citizen to boot, but remember one thing.

> You have no right to our fatherland.

Bitää gäydä gaubassa :--D

Chilling this hard for the jew

>one man in the woods
Who was wallhacking.
The soviets had no winter camo what so ever

Are Finns human?

Or are they something more sinister?