Comprehensive list of CONTROLLED OPPOSITION SHILLS

All of these stooges work for the SAME MASTER. This MASTER is behind the destruction of our nations. Their one and only job is to feed us truth with lies in order to immobilize people who are waking up and keep them in a loop. They play to be our friends when in reality, they work for the Enemy. By doing this, the NWO by ((them)) keeps doing what they are best at - keeping people distracted, confused and fearful.

Remember that many of these youtube channels are promoted by Youtube that helps them grow. Real underground channels are suppressed.

TIME TO DROP SOME RED PILLS MOTHERFUCKERS. YOU MAY NOT LIKE HEARING THIS LIST BUT ITS THE TRUTH. THEY ALL WORK FOR ((THEM)) and are Freemasons well versed in the art of deception.

The "Mainstream Alt Media" and Compromised forums
Alex Jones + everyone affiliated with Infowars
Gavin Mcinnes + Rebel Media
We Are Change
Black Pigeon Speaks
How Stuff Works
Project Camelot
RSE(Round Saturns Eye)
A Call For an Uprising
GodlikeProductions
LunaticOutpost
AboveTopSecret

The Esoteric New Age Bullshit crowd:
David Wilcock
Benjamin Fulford
David Icke
In4D
Anyone else who talks about aliens and "ascension" garbage

The Fake Patriots:
Donald Trump
Vladimir Putin
Michael Savage
Mike Cernovich
Mark Passio
Mark Levin
Sean Hannity
Rush Limbaugh
Ben Shapiro
Glenn Beck
Milo Yiannopolis
Steven Crowder

The scumbag liars:
David Duke
Mark Dice
RussianVids
PeekayTruth
Joe Rogan
Zachary Hubbard
Bill Cooper
Jordan Maxwell
Jeff Rense
Lisa Haven
Brother Nathaniel

The Lolbertarians and Anarcho-Freemasons:
Ron Paul
Rand Paul
Peter Schiff
Adam Kokesh

The Priests of the religion of Science:
NASA
Bill Nye
Neil Degrasse Tyson
Michio Kaku

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg&t=64s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

have a bump, friend, for more info or some sources

Not sure if in the list but, the inventor of the term Alt-Right

How about you actually find some evidence before you completely write-off every right wing media group.

>he thinks there is such thing as "independent" media

I mean there is, but most of the media, from both sides is under (((their))) control

>bill nye
>degrasse
>kaku
>controlled opposition
They're not even pretending to be opposition.

>putin
>fake patriot
Nigger, he isn't even american, i think.

>rogan
>liar
Everyone knows he adjusts to his guests, no matter what guests he has on.

>milo
>not under lolbertarian

Keep trying op, one day you don't suck a bag of dicks, maybe. No promises. Sage.

Red Ice TV is clean and I highly recommend them.

>t. Jew

>Alex Jones + everyone affiliated with Infowars
You are conflating the man with the media company, which is really quite disingenuous of you. You can list the syndicated networks that cowardly dropped Alex Jones heading back to the early 90s, and yet he was ultimately proved to be right about the controversial material.

The only thing Jones did that was despicable was to take down the David Duke interview. His marriage was imploding at the time, under any other circumstances he's have kept it up and offered other people on to refute the Dr.

Yep, Red Ice is ideological first and foremost. The chap and girl running it saw their country get raped in front of their eyes, they simply cannot be bought.

It's a shame they can't have time for the esoteric stuff they used to do too, but it's entirely understandable.

>lists off NWO agents
>has no lefty faggots on there who get paid by the elite and is provable
sure.... this list is completely accurate goyim

So everyone on the right except the people who only ever make the right look bad, sow division and embolden the left all while being propped up by the MSM like Richard Spencer. Kek fuck off OP you retard.

>You are conflating the man with the media company, which is really quite disingenuous of you

Uhh, no, Alex Jones owns Infowars (which is owned by Time warner cable). Do not be so naive as to think that he would hire genuine people. It is all a sham, 100% like anything else.

What exactly is your complaint, idiot? This is a list of controlled opposition. Leftists arent controlled opposition.

Leftists are not controlled opposition, they are the establishment. Moron.

>Leftists are not controlled opposition, they are the establishment. Moron.

elaborate
>end free speech
It makes sense, but elaborate anyways.

The Left plays the establishment, deep state, whatever you want to call it. The Mainstream Media is Left. It's a foregone conclusion. I guess technically you could call some media outlets on the Left controlled opp but its the Right/Alt-Right/Lite that is the driving force of the controlled opposition, if you even want to put labels on it. I don't.

I mean if it really pleases the brainlets on here, I can include a list with the likes of Young Turks, Bernie Sanders, Secular Talk, etc but I figure people here already know that.

I think it is smart to include the two sides of the coin.

>Richard Spencer not in OP's list
HELLA F*CKIN BASED

>no molyneux
>no peterson

Good to know I'm listening to the right sources

he is

Controlled Opp on the left...theres not many but here they are:

Secular Talk
The Young Turks
Jon Stewart
Democracy Now + Amy Goodwin
Occupy Wall Street
Michael Moore
Bill Maher
Steven Colbert
John Oliver
Jimmy Kimmel
Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders (and practically everyone else in the government)

>Molyneux

Jury is out on Molyneux

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg&t=64s