What do you guys think about it?

What do you guys think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

newamsterdamny.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rural and suburban retards

>it's another rural and suburban retards are angry they lost the popular vote thread

Kys drumpf cuck supporters, he lost the popular vote by 5 million, and he isn't my president

fuck yes this needs to happen

>flag
Um, he is your president. Whether you like it or not

Fuck you, that has nothing to do with it. NYS has high taxes, regulations, lots of welfare programs and strict gun control. The middle class in upstate and western NY is being fucked in the ass because we have to live under the same policies that work for NYC and only NYC. Its causing white flight, and all the minorities that leech off the benefits dont ever leave. I live on a small property in a house thats assessed at 32,000 dollars. My fucking property taxes are over 1900. This is in Jamestown NY mind you. Theres no real appeal of living here.

Sadly it probably wont. Theres too many retards that like to be able to say
>Im from New York
Even though they dont live in NYC. I would love to see this shit happen, but dont hold your breath.

Upstate NY fags need to get the fuck in here.

Greene county reporting in, fuck Cuomo and Pennsylvania annex when?

This has been talked about for years. The sad thing is that alot of New Yorkers dont even know this is an option. Upstate and Western New Yorkers are fed the fuck up now more than ever. We need to start pushing this.

>still living in upstate

Fuck all yous guys, I moved to Vegas

Thats because you dont stay and fight the good fight. This area would be so much better if it wasnt under the thumb of NYC.

Upstate secession NOW. Fuck Commie Cuomo and Nig York City

I wish we could have a 2-state solution or something similar. Westchester county and anything South is littered with illegals, and Albany/buffalo/Rochester aren't much better. One day...

Yates county here. Guns, Mennonites, and Meth. Let's do this.

Jew york

That may be true, but now I'm surrounded by whores and legal weed.

Pizza sucks here but it's a small price to pay. Work is everywhere, rent is cheap (but going up), and even my president said "Leave NY"

We leave NY... And take upstate with us.

Hope you guys succeed so we can copy you in illlinois

Heres more info for anyone who wants to know more. If we cant make it happen, we can at least wake alot of new yorkers up.

newamsterdamny.org/

>upstate cucks want to get cut off from the massive tax base that funds their schools and public works

kek. classic republishits. i say give them what they want, it'll be hilarious as they devolve to west virginia-tier poverty at their own hands

Yeah fuck all this agricultural land n sheeit.

Yeah, because the level of poverty that we have now is so great.

True. It's literally the politics (and I guess 6 months of winter) that make this place truly awful.

better to rely on a tax base in your own state than the federal govt like KY or WV

>muh farms

14 year old detected--stay in school

>He thinks NYC funds upstate New York
lmao do you know how many millions of people are on welfare in NYC?

I've been up close and personal with 48 states, and I can't see why people think NYC pizza is so spectacular. Most of it tastes like cardboard and doesn't have enough sauce.

Best pizza I've ever had was near downtown in Seattle.

Problem is that NYC might as well be another state. There's no similarities. Except niggers and crime but that's just the cities.

PA, WA, CA, etc. Pizza can all be replicated. But, I guarantee that if you try to get "ny pizza" anywhere but NY, it'll be ass.

>The secret is in the water

see you're not a very bright kid are you

Most of the water comes from Westchester and above so it's not that hard to get the water. So You really don't need to be in NYC to get that type of pizza.

But it already is ass. I just don't get it. Maybe New Yorkers are disappointed when their pizza isn't dry and sauceless when they go elsewhere?

what's your point?

and in terms of "muh niggers in cities", all urban areas have problems that are just inherent for urban areas. cities drive almost all of american GDP. i always crack up at Sup Forums fags who say this shit, because it becomes exceedingly clear that not only have they never left mommy's gated community, they are afraid to do so. sad!

Except you are forgetting that NYC is the viable place to do business because of location.

I bet if it was a popular vote election trump still would have won. More people in sure states (both red and blue) would have gotten to the polls and given trump a sizable lead. You can't just move the goalposts it's the ultimate copout

To much sauce ruins pizza imo

>Elmira
>Rural shithole

This is exactly it. Their pizza is shit, but they can not admit that it is shit because their NYC narcissism will not allow it.

the fuck? the numbers quite literally prove you wrong you inbred mongoloid

UPSTATE New Yorkers, Do not play into this convention bullshit.

They literally want to eliminate retirment funds from government workers. So firemen, teachers, police officers etc....all middle class people.

The NYS constitutional convention is dirty jew and greasy dego as business. Continue to squash everyone with heavy taxes, no jobs, and billions of tax dollars only going into the politicians of NYS-- specifically the jew bags living in NYC.

VOTE NO. Don't get caught up in this bullshit. NYS has not done ANYTHING of positive value for rural areas, and changing the constitution will make it worse!

if it was a popular vote election then the candidates would've campaigned differently and more people in non-swing states would've bothered voting.

>130 IQ board

I'll be off to PA or WI before then anyway. So it's not like I'll be sticking around long enough anyway.

PA is the same way, bro. Don't let last election fool you.

PA has Pittsburgh and Philli. Phili pretty much controls the state. I have a long time friend from pittsburgh and complains about most the stuff I do. Only thing is, he can brag about the Steelers, and I can't say shit about the Bills...god damn, is there ANYTHING good about upstate NY politics wise?

Saratoga reporting, just moved here from NYC

Yeah I was looking at PA because it's close but it'll probably realistically be Northern WI since I have friends in Minnesota but don't want to live in Somolia. I want muh guns and innawoods but I'll wait until I get my CDL and maybe a year of experience first.

I live in VA, friend.

typical 1200 sqft ranch with a 400sqft garage. I bought it for $190,000. Consider the $/sqft.

My taxes were as much as you pay on $32000.

Now consider the size of our houses. Mine was built in the early 90's. Yours was probably 50's and you had no intention of doing much updates to it, because it wouldnt increase its value.

Is the size of our houses similar? Your $/sqft is SIGNIFICANTLY lower. So actually $1900 is not that fucking bad, considering you got the house for $32k?