Prove to me that the Alt-left is real

Pro-tip you cant

What fucking "experts"? ALL terms are made up. That's what they're FOR.

All terms are made up.

>"made up term"

As opposed to what?

It sure is nice that CNN's (((experts))) are there to tell me what to think.

>experts
They are Mexican intellectuals

Antifa is the alt-left.

> media brands anyone right of chairman mao as "alt right"
> shitlibs on suicide watch when Trump does the same to them....

listen: you left wing faggots are actually all the same. while the alt right tolerates a wide range of views, leftists are basically jew mind control slaves who only parrot what their masters tell them. fuck you. you made your bed. lie in it, faggot.

the absolute state of the left. I love this.

I am an expert and I say that it is real.

define the alt right first, I'm still waiting for someone to do it.

Or we can just call them what they are, communist subversives.

This is the rightful face of the Alt-left.

>Guy Fawkes mask
I wonder how many of those larping faggots know Anonymous was created on the fascist, Nazi, sexist Sup Forums

You're wearing matching outfits with ISIS in the country is quickly learning to hate you

CNN are such boring losers. every time they lose ground they kvetch like little kikes

>tfw will never donate to her collection of cum jars
it hurts to live

Experts predict a 1% chance that Donald Trump will win in 2016.

Here ya go, perfect example of violent alt-left thugs

You're all the same leftist shit to me. I won't differentiate when it comes to free helicopter rides.

It's milk.

ahhhh have you ever met a republican Muslim?
I didnt think so...........

Blood on the DNC hands. ISIS is the alt-Left.

I think it is milk

the alt left is what the radical "left" was 30 years ago, aka much of what modern day leftist identity politics are

it's not even "alt" at this point. it's mainstream

You can't actually "give people rides" in a toy helicopter.

>(((experts)))

i want to cum in it foot milk anyway

MY NAME IS A MADE UP TERM. ALL NAMES ARE MADE UP. STOP USING NAMES. NAMES ARE RELICS OF THE OPPRESSIVE PATRIARCHY. FROM NOW ON YOU MAY ONLY REFER TO ME AS 'A GENDERLESS HUMAN.'

Self certified expert here.
In my professional opinion; just as Hillary Clinton coined the term "alt-right" for the most fierce Trump supporters, Trump has done the same coining the term "alt-left" for his most vocal vehement detractors. It is just a way to categorize a psrson's political belief into a label.
It all amounts to nothing in the end.

All terms are technically 'made up' so what's the big deal? It's just another blanket term to put all left-wing extremists into a single category, just like the various different right wing groups that are all referred to as the alt right.