Another lovely day on a European beach

express.co.uk/news/world/846633/magaluf-rape-british-woman-beach-police-Punta-Ballena

Bets on the asianness of these "british" perpetrators?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4335869/magaluf-gang-rape-british-woman-police-photo-phone
rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not going on holiday to rural parts of Europe
>going to some shit infested holiday in Europe just to get wankered
>going to Europe on holiday in the first place where pretty much every local population hates you
Ah well.

And by Asianness, you of course mean "South Asian", by which you of course mean Paki.

they're called 'tanned Bavarians' you racist prick.

U K
K

I didn't even know we had such town in the islands, I though they were a smaller place

>They don't know it's actually called "Shagaluf".

I dont really feel sorry for thots who do stuff like this in the middle of the night. But a gang rape is way disproportionate.

If they just got mugged I would say serves them right

It´s always the same way shit like this happens.
Men approach teen girl. Ask her if she wants some fun. She agrees and goes with them. Gets fucked in all holes but she realizes that she doesn´t like it and it hurts . Crys and says it was rape.
How can you get raped in public on the beach if you don´t go to a place where other people cannot see you?
>open link and read article
>"She agreed to go with him..."
Always the same shit.

That's the con of English, you almost never know if it is mentioned a man or a woman

Magaluf is in Spain you dumb pommie poof.

hear hear, whores will whore

>British tourist

nothing to see here

>MORMONS!

>Police are now searching for witnesses to the assault, with local island newspaper Cronica.balearic.es reporting that the woman's attackers may also be British.

thesun.co.uk/news/4335869/magaluf-gang-rape-british-woman-police-photo-phone

At what point did I say it was anywhere else faggot?

I've just heard so many rape stores now that I don't really give a shit.

Euros, you really need to get rid of them all while they're still a small amount. It's going to get so much worse in the coming years.
Are you really ready for race war in your own lands?

>seek out degeneracy
>receive degeneracy

went to one of the most drunk and debauched places on the planet

claims she got raped

I bet they'll be putting their top men on this case round the clock.

Feminists claim false rape accusations are rare and account for only 2 percent of all reports.
Men's rights sites point to research that places the rate as high as 41 percent.

www.foxnews.com/story/2006/05/02/false-rape-accusations-may-be-more-common-than-thought/

Brexit really can't come fast enough.

>41%
This is a polite underestimate. Anyone who has ever worked in Hotel Services will tell you of the arrangement city hotels have with the police. My sister was the Manager of a busy, cheap hotel right off the main drunk strip in a major city. The cops would arrive at around 10pm on a Friday night, one guy cop, one girl cop. They'd set up in the closed cafeteria area with a big pot of tea and biscuits, and get their charge sheets ready. From about 10.30pm onwards, drunk as all Hell women would begin to cry rape as an argument-winning tactic with their boyfriend/one-night stand. This would continue all night until about 3am. The cops would leave, and then return the next night for the same thing. This happened every weekend.

E-excuse me.

Less throwing stones and more taking care of business here first, faggot. We are in no position to tell Mother Europe how to handle shit as niggers and spics run wild here and bring us ever-closer to destruction.

>not going to Croatia,safest summer destination

check'd

I think it's more than half too.

Let's look at the evidence

women are often spiteful

and seek attention and sympathy

to accuse of rape is the worst thing they can do to a man, check

and gets them sympathy and attention, check.

And there's hardly any punishment if their (((case)) goes no where or even if they're proven to be lying.

Win win win

I've known 2 girls who claimed they were raped, both turned out to be lies, neither got punished.

girls I knew who've actually been raped-0

girls I knew who lied about being raped- 2

She was raped by probably British and New British in Spain see:

Shit, how do we prevent this, Okay, listen up I got this. Put this on your wrist

>"Please dont rape me"

You literally cannot get raped on the beach in magaluf, it's like getting raped on a shopping street at 5 pm.

She regretted it, thought it was too rough and felt ashamed. Called it rape.

Most probably, I don't think I've ever seen a local pictured on the Island lol

exactly, no compassion for dumb bitches that bring it upon themselves.

indeed

here, for future use

Honestly, every anglo I have ever met has acted like a complete subhuman. I really hope only the bad ones go abroad

Christ, what a shithole

my parents asked me if I wanted to go croatia with them this year. I just said no, niggers.
It's the British Virgin Islands or nothing.

Whores must suffer.

What the heck, where did they come from. I thought Croatia was balkan people.

>I've known 2 girls who claimed they were raped, both turned out to be lies, neither got punished.

To be fair, I know a girl who was actually raped. It fucked her up pretty good, even after you get past the physical trauma.

I think rape false rape reports are absolutely horse shit, but I tend to side with those who think we need to er on the side of caution when it comes to punishing them because the effects of actual rape are so terrible.

Not anymore. Their women got a lick of that sweet, sweet BBC.

Where are the hell are the blacks from??

BAN MEN

yeah I know what you mean, it's a shame the girl who cried rape is such a common story, makes you doubt them all more, which makes it worse again for the genuine cases.

In my day it was called 'megamuff'

rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html

Suddenly, I'm glad we're landlocked.

Nigeroatia

Do slavic chicks just have an obsession with niggers? 1/3 polish mothers in the UK has a niglet.

mysandrist REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bagamuff here

I agree with this bro. I am really disgusted by the behavior of brits abroad. I only ever go to the continent when I have family to visit or when I know enough of the language.

Poland is generally not sending its best to the UK, although it is dwarfed by the british underclass with niglets

I imagine croatia is because if you go to touristy areas you end up with the sluttiest of the women
Also

the poles are far superior to the underclass, I wish we could 1 in 1 out them

Article from 2016
"Jak pokazują statystyki spośród 21 tysięcy dzieci rodzonych na Wyspach każdego roku przez polskie matki już prawie jedna czwarta ma ojców pochodzących z innych państw. Najwięcej jest wśród nich Brytyjczyków, a tuż za nimi przedstawiciele krajów afrykańskich i azjatyckich."

It means that out of 21 thousands babys born by Polish mothers in UK almost 1/4 (25%, actually 23% if i remember correctly) has foreign fathers which of most are British followed by africans and asians. British means white englishman in Poland.

So you have been mislead a little.
And have in mind that those like magda pegowska who burn the coal, are not likely to come back to Poland. They consider themselves Europeans. They belive all the liberal bullshit and will learn the hard way.

OI MATE IS THAT A KNIFE

MAGA LUV, eh?