Do you think East Asian society will ever develop to a point where their males will average 6 foot tall and have better...

Do you think East Asian society will ever develop to a point where their males will average 6 foot tall and have better facial aesthetics?
Will East Asian men have a better chance with white women in the near future?

>East Asia is becoming highly selective in terms of height when dating and mating.
>East Asia is increasingly selective regarding facial features in all walks of life.
>East Asia has a pre-existing culture of perseverance in education and the workplace.

ALL IN ALL: WHITE WOMEN WHEN?!

who is this

A white goddess who I seriously want to bed.

Seriously if Sup Forums wants Asian chicks, take em all.

Just leave us the white chicks and it's a deal

Rachel Cook, I personally know her from the rich brat party scene in LA.

Fucking dumber than shit, like one of the dumbest cunts you can ever meet.

>thinking moon-faced autists will ever be appealing to white women
somehow I don't think so zheng
be happy with the weaboos you scrape from the bottom of the barrel

With proper nutrition they can break the king of manlets barrier. I've seen quite a lot of chinks here over 6'

proofs?

add her on snapchat m8 and see for yourself

Wonder if you and I know each other. She is good in bed though, does anal like a champ.

that's LA

You've been brainwashed into white woman fetish. It's like reverse yellow fever for pathetic white dudes.

In contrary to popular memes and belief; no one but top 10-20% of white/mediterranid guys get women like this. I haven't seen an interracial couple in over a year now and i work at 3 different nightclubs/restaurants and go to community college.

People do stick to their own kind. I'm sure you can find a white woman however if you are charismatic, good social status and decent looking but it definitely will be harder.

It's hard to date really pretty chicks anyways, men usually have to date down. I have legit Chad acquintainces who look like models, blonde, beard, manbun etc and they have like 7/10 gfs at best. What does that tell you?

dunno I am 6'2'' and my qt nip gf is below 6 ft, however I will breed with her I hope atleast my offspring can pass King of Manlets wall

This doesnt make me nearly as mad as raping murdering niggers taking white women

Sounds like a challenge worth overcoming you beta loser

Swedish men are pussies with no honor

Before the AM/WF spammer ruins this thread...

Diet can only take you so far. Genetics will ensure that for a few more generations at least, Asians are smaller.

And no, spamming images of East Asians and their Ukranian wives bought from taobao won't change it.

oh cool, quads

Of course they're smaller, they only eat rice porridge and expired veggies. Also northern han chinks are taller and whiter than southern han chinks, which are shorter and browner/yellower

Bla bla. I'm conservative and I've done my part in the military and shit. It's the reality. The top 20% of women under 30 are priced out of the market for most people.

Yes self-improvement is key, but most guys still can't become 6'0+, 8/10, high social status/wage, '7 inch.

Yeah most asians are manlets. It forces them to succeed to compete which is good incentive

>beta that cares about any of that shit
I hate swedecucks

Just man up and get the women you want or move on and dont you pussy. Its not that complicated or impossible

Facial aesthetics aren't objective. The only reason there's a preference for big jaws, straight noses, high cheekbones, etc now is because of hollywood. They're not objective markers of health like body fat, smooth skin, or a good posture are. There's as much of a chance of flat faced slit eyed chinese being the "ideal facial aesthetic" in 300 years.

tldr; no. fuck off.

The likely scenario is that their atheist morals develop differently from our theist ones such that available gene editing therapy is used almost universally among them, granting them the superior genetics you outlined.

>they're not objective markers of health

Yes they are. All of those traits are modulated by your hormone levels and exposure to testosterone during the prenatal stage as well as adolescence. Your talking out of your ass, those featureshave been lauded since the Greeks.

You have the right attitude, and it is the right way to go. It's indeed all a numbers game. Picking up women or getting dates is like a game of battleship with 10 000x10 000 squares but once you actually go out there and get blown off like like 50-100 times your zeal wears off a bit.