Got a normie interested in history

>got a normie interested in history
>told her to watch Greatest story never told
>exposes power level in public

When will they learn?

This is hilarious

The same goes for all the Neo Nazis at the Charlottesville rally.

They never learn.

Ah, you made her overdose on it you fucking idiot, you're supposed to make her start small so she can endoctrinate her friends too.

Ecstasy due to overdose. Quite normal when you're a newfag.

you're supposed to take redpills one at a time, not down the whole bottle at once kek

>endoctrinate

Bump

Ah, fuck, my french pierced through, sorry, my dearest overlord.

Kek, you shoved that redpill down her throat now she's overdosing.

Oh well, it happens sometimes. Pretty impressive you got her to full 1488 though op. You be handsome or smart in her eyes.

>overlord

lost it

>kikebook
>Gibberish nonsense with no hard content whatsoever.

Checks out.

give me her number OP. i like qt autist girls.

She has already begun, she regularly posts pro nazi stuff

When will Sup Forums learn that women can't handle the redpill? Redpills should only be delivered second hand to women such as "That's what he thinks so it must be true" rather than letting them for their own independent opinion.

never op

next I'm gonna redpill her on the Jewish involvement in the deconstruction of apartheid

This, roasties are literally retarded

I tried to explain the weirdness surrounding the gas chamber -> crematorium scheme to my girlfriend and she cited ((Anne Frank's)) diary as a legitimate source of information
She literally could not comprehend what I was talking about
What else could I use to redpill her? I went way too fast

Mine's actually a Sup Forums browser, what should I do?

Can't watch it in my country.
Is it any good?
Is there anything more in there than what I've already seen over here?

Top kek, OD'd on redpills. You should started them out on some federal reserve or petro-dollar stuff

>show woman one video
>immediately switches opinion completely
>spergs out online about it

And idiots on here will claim that it's good whenever some tits turn to "our side". Hell, any side. Because "it shows we're winning".

It shows some empty headed moron was filled with the words of whoever spoke to her last. Just like Trump. You don't win any victories you just add more unstable elements to whatever cause you're pursuing and then you'll be SHOCKED when she listens to the next person and switches tactics yet again.

B-b-but /our gal/.

What's the problem here? A woman sperging out has a completely different effect than a man sperging out. She's not going lose all her friends and become a social reject. Anyway, if some guy tries to argue against her, remember to complain to him about mansplaining.

found the only idiot in here

In my time all girls were (((asked))) to read Anne Frank
What is it in her book that they felt important for girls to read? What is that shit even about?

You should be happy that you don't have to hide your power level

This
Its almost scary how easy it is to 'redpill' women
What sucks is that they can be just as easily converted 'back' once social stigma hits them

Women are wishy-washy and will fall whichever way the wind blows. Only by tethering them to a man can they exhibit moral character.

Underrated post

>What is it in her book that they felt important for girls to read? What is that shit even about?
It's a young girl's diary made during hiding behind a fake wall. She just talks about her life and feelings and dreams in it. Like what she did during the day, what she has read and learned, and what her family members did etc. It's not a bad book, and it's quite short. You should probably read it to civilize yourself.

you win

5 hours and 50 mins - god damn.

People will give this Sven shit about this, but he's correct. This is why women shouldn't be the one's who espouse our views to anyone, zero critical thinking ability.

well I don't know what you have seen but it's pretty lengthy but worth the watch

Gonna make her watch Money for nothing and Inside job

this.

women lack objectivity

you're not wrong, it's kinda unfair

>feelings and dreams in it

Not intrested in that
It seems from here that it's supposed to make girls dislike man and nacionalist people for standing in the middle of (((feelings and dreams))), that same teatcher was one that made my life hell not to get good grades and she got real mad when i got in a good uni, in spite of her sweet prety girls and castrated white knights, now ill do the same that kike did with kids but with a redpill

Pic is her after make-up, not kiding

That's pretty measured.
> Doesn't necessarily agree with what they did.
> Still wants to understand their perspective.
This is what actual historians do.

based swede.

Meant for

Sorry burger user

Just so you know that video is garbage and incredibly biased.

good. now when she faces the inevitable societal shaming for her completely valid and honest approach, she will be embittered against the left and go full 1488 in her heart.

good work.

having many women on your side and especially the most women on your side is a sure sign you are wrong. Only when a state is completely redpilled does it not matter anymore what side the women are on

>valid and honest

sure

This. Your statement also applies to this board as well. There are people who shift their view to the diametrical opposite as soon as they read some unsourced infograph, which is usually disinformation.

>good. now when she faces the inevitable societal shaming for her completely valid and honest approach, she will be embittered against the left and go full 1488 in her heart.
If she completely changed her worldview to the most socially shunned one through one video, I doubt it will be very hard for her to change back.

why so bitter

normies don't often hold controversial opinions, so they don't know what happens when they express one they do have