Why Can't Conservatives Focus on Real Issues?

Instead of crying about blacks, jews, and muslims why no focus on real issues like the drug problem or enforcing helmet laws. Did you know that 50% of the states in the U.S have NO LAWS mandating people under the age of 18 wear helmets when they bike? Canada and Europe nearly every country (besides a few backwards Balken countries) mandate that people under age 18 where helmets when they bike.

Reagan was a true Conservative, he signed the national minimum drinking age act raising the drinking age Federally to 21, Reagan was against the Federal Government overreach but understood for important things like that they can get involved. Also many people are committing suicide, why don't conservatives do something about that? Prehaps make punishment for attempted suicides higher?

My point is stop worrying about races and immigration, focus on real issues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUkW0kWb1x0
youtube.com/watch?v=imjL8dfJVkA
youtube.com/watch?v=o6O3rKQfCF0
thirdworldtraveler.com/Ronald_Reagan/Ronald_Reagan_Myth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NR3RqMMIwD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying race and immigration aren't real issues
kys faggot

>RAce
Literal social construct, it goes away if you stop thinking about it

>immigration
A country does fine with no immigration and does even better with immigration. Not a problem, please tell me you have cancer.

>Kekistan
>Helmets are an issue for the government
Slide thread, please no post.

>and does even better with immigration
what? lol only when you account for a "Literal social construct" as a prerequisite and you don't import thousands of spics and shitskins.....

They are. In Ontario the OPP (Ontario police) said people under 18 not wearing helmets was their first priority

Immigrants work harder and are therefor better for the economy.

We are like repealing Obama Care, Law and order including immigration, Taxes, Jobs and the economy, and the debt

Republicans are the ones who explode the debt while Democrats bring it down

>Immigrants work harder and are therefor better for the economy.
Haha oh boy, and how would they do that without stolen social security numbers and other legal paperwork that must be forged. its fucking terrible for the economy because it pushes out the poor people from making any money because wages go down as a result of a large influx of workers.
(you)

>Did you know that 50% of the states in the U.S have NO LAWS mandating people under the age of 18 wear helmets when they bike? Canada and Europe nearly every country (besides a few backwards Balken countries) mandate that people under age 18 where helmets when they bike.

fuck off

>helmet laws

>immigrants lower wages
>by working harder than ever
Nice bait

Almost every civilized country has some.

>>immigrants lower wages
>>by working harder than ever
>Nice bait
Not understanding what supply and demand is
KEK, here's your ( you )

> Pretending to not understanding how a non-zero-sum game capitalist system works
Nice bait.

>> Pretending to not understanding how a non-zero-sum game capitalist system works
K
Price of labor is dependent on the labor pool. More in the pool, price is lower. This isn't some theory or systemic bullshit, it is observable.
Harder to get = costs more
easier to get = costs less
Why pay someone $18h/r when there are hundreds more people who would do it for $15
(you)

>wages go down
>prices go down
>wages now worth more realitive to prices
I know you're trolling but dam.

>wages go down
>prices go down
literally what? are you autistic? why would prices go down? what would cause the prices of goods to decrease?

>Reagan was a true Conservative

reagan was senile moron who spiraled the national deficit/debt out of control, and his administration solidified america's path toward the destruction of the middle class to benefit their wealthy overlords. "fiscal conservatives", a complete oxymoron.

Because labour is what determines the value. It's why foreign goods are cheap, cheaper labour. It's why something that requires 120K a year engineers to manufacture is more expensive than something you can hire some slant-eyed chink two cents to make.

I do focus on real issues

Conservatives are not alt-right.

That was due to the over-military spending which Reagan said would raise the debt. But the goal was to bankrupt the USSR and then lower the military spending.

>Every other country in the world is a metric by which we should measure our own legislation.
>But the drinking age should still be 21.

>goods are cheap in other countries because they are paid so poorly
>implying this is a good thing
>implying this isn't the exact problem im getting to
ship all the manufacturing jobs overseas! its cheaper goy!
what do we do with all these people who are out of work?
No idea, lets let millions of illegals enter the workforce!
Can you try harder to convince me? im almost certain you are an idiot. I have but a small glimmer of hope though

(you)

I'm not saying the drinking age needs to be 21. I'm saying that the National Minimum Drinking Age Act demonstrated that for very important issues the Federal Government needs morally can and should step in.

>million of people can't work
>implying with ultra-low wages corporations wouldn't be hiring like crazy
Nice fucking bait.

>having a finite number of jobs
>missing that point entirely
(you)
But seriously, you honestly think flooding the workforce with more low skill workers is EVER going to be a good thing you are truly cucked in the deepest sense of the word. The only people who benefit are the big companies that hire low wage workers. Instead of hiring US citizens they hire illegals because its cheaper. this drives the prices for labor down forcing US citizens to take less pay in order to work. thus perpetuating this slide... but you refuse to acknowledge it. Almost like you are a cooperate shill or something,

>I'm not saying it should be 21. I'm saying the feds were moral and right in stepping in and making it that.
Your definition of conservatism is just another form of the concern trolling that's haunted this country for the past decades. Take your faggy fucking biking helmets, your faggy fucking drinking age, and your faggy fucking attempts at sanitizing life and society and shove them so far up your wide-set anus that not even the invisible hand of the free market will be able to produce an enterprise that could retrieve them.

damn son

Ok you're trolling for sure. Corporations ONLY make money by selling products. If people have less money, corporations NEED to lower wages to keep up the sale of goods. Corporations only make money by selling products, so even if wages went to $1 a day corporations would still be selling to us at lower prices to rank up revenue.

What the hell, you're against saftey standards and government protection of the public?

>Corporations only make money by selling products
Oh yeah sure, totally
If we forget about tax breaks and loopholes, subsidies. the welfare state, minimum wage laws.
You were the one who said it isn't a zero sum game.

>What the hell, you're against saftey standards and government protection of the public?
In domains where they directly restrict private civilian life, yes. Bicycling would exist with or without the government, alcohol too. What my kids do and don't do in regards to these things are none of the government's business, and they're none of yours either.

>tax breaks
So now not giving away money is considered a source of revenue. HAHAHAHAHA

>loopholes
So again, not losing money to taxes is now revenue? HAHAHAHAHA

>subsidies
Sure buddy, the government gives away free money 24/7 to companies

>the welfare state
That doesn't go to corporations it goes to lazy citizens

>minimum wage laws
They raise corporate wages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You haven't refuted anything I said, you just continue to act like a pompous douche nozzle
Immigration is bad for the average American but its great for multinational companies.

thanks for demonstrating you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about though

>Prehaps make punishment for attempted suicides higher?

or tax the fuck out of pharmaceutical companies selling opiates

are you mentally unstable, user?
>We cant make helmet laws because this is america, where you have limited freedom, so if you want your people to think they have freedom, why would you make laws on such petty things?
And why would you make punishments for people making attempted suicide higher? that'll make them probably wanna commit suicide and actually do it this time.

You never made any points, you just spewed logical fallacies.

I think people here on pol are just joking around (at least I am) about thr racism and nazism

>Sure buddy, the government gives away free money 24/7 to companies
they pay 10x the market value for sugar grown by these two scumbags in Florida to the tune of billions of dollars a year, sugar subsidy aka handout to greasy spics to grow sugar

>A country does fine with no immigration and does even better with immigration
You clearly have a learning disability, no one is this fucking stupid.

such as?
increasing the labor pool means those in the pool are worth less in comparison, you cannot deny this effect.

Check my flag.
We have the most bikes per capita and no helmet laws for bikes.
Only for motorised vehicles need helmets.
Only inbred retard countries need helmet laws.
Just educate your youngsters on biking safely and on road safety.

Because the government's commitment is to human life. No one would commit suicide since they know that if they tried and failed they would be put in a prison.

>Because the government's commitment is to human life. No one would commit suicide since they know that if they tried and failed they would be put in a prison.

HAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit

You clearly have a learning disability. Only idiot racists are agianst mass immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=pUkW0kWb1x0

You know Southern Germany has them and they have the lowest inbreding population in the world, same with Ontario

Yes, which means what they produce is less valuable in comparison, which means the money is worth more in comparison to the goods

This is standard European Church policy. Remember the movie Amadeus? Based on a true story.

I'll take the wise words of Greek Philosophers over youtube faggots

>trusting bigots from the past over modern knowledge.
You know they also advocated slavery right?

>Yes, which means what they produce is less valuable in comparison, which means the money is worth more in comparison to the
goods

How, how does the money get to be worth more?

>everything I don't like is actually racist
You know OP can't bump his own thread right?
You know you have a double digit IQ right?

If the goods are worth less aka the goods cost less, that means the same amount of money can now buy more goods. Meaning that the money's value has gone up.

>everything i don't like is cuck libshit communism!

>My point is stop worrying about races and immigration, focus on real issues

He is right guys. We should focus on hanging those motherfucking commies along the roads so people know what is the price for being a traitor

When did I ever mention that?
Why are you strawmanning so hard?
Is it because you don't have an argument?

illegal immigration is a real issue.

Where are you strawmanning me? It's clear you don't have arguments

Parroting buzzwords is no way to make a point on this forum buddy

why would toe goods cost less? this would imply the producer of said goods will lower his price. which he does not have to do because people are still readily buying it at its higher price.

(you)

next argument

I am against illegal immigration

Well you used argument of authority, saying "oh these guys were greek philosophers therefor they're right"

>people are still buying at a higher place
Ummm no because if they're wages are lowered due to mass migration they won't have the money to buy at higher prices

Nice fucking bait but.

>Well you used argument of authority, saying "oh these guys were greek philosophers therefor they're right"
How about you try to attack what that philosopher said then? Was arisotle wrong to claim that within a multi-ethnic society it becomes very easy to inflame racial tensions?
Is that not what we see happening today?

It's too easy to inflame ethnic rivalries. It's like a forest that has gone dry, all it takes is a single match to set it ablaze.

>>people are still buying at a higher place
>Ummm no because if they're wages are lowered due to mass migration they won't have the money to buy at higher prices

what? what does the company care if its employees cannot afford what they produce, so long as someone else buys what they produce...

(you)
Try harder

Fuck off leaf

So then I don't get what you mean by "immigration" in your post. are you talking about limited vs increased immigration? or what type of immigrants we should be bringing in?

No, because if you actually got off racist imageboards and went into the real world you'd realize that people of different colours all like and respect eachother and get along fine. There is no more racial tensions besides stormfags insulting BLM protesters online.

>so long as someone else buys what they produce
Because immigrants don't flock to one company, they spread out, it's not like every immigrant get s a job in the same industry lowering wages for that one industry

shit bait, shit-trolling/ 2/10

>Why Can't Conservatives Focus on Real Issues?
large portion of the electorate is too retarded to comprehend real issues

Please leave troll

We should increase legal immigration from South America and other places.

I work for a living buddy. I travel for my work too. Trust me I see the world (especially the west US), and trust me there is plenty of racial tension beneath the surface in a lot of average everyday Americans.

Maybe you should actually hear people out instead of dismissing their ideas as "bad" or "evil" just because your college professor told you so.

Why should we when it only increases the lower class and decreases the middle class? Cheap goods does no one good if people don't have any income to buy them with.

>>so long as someone else buys what they produce
>Because immigrants don't flock to one company, they spread out, it's not like every immigrant get s a job in the same industry lowering wages for that one industryshit bait, shit-trolling/ 2/10
Are you autistic? like for fucking realsies?
what does one industry one company have to do with anything... all the companies in the country have to pull from the same labor pool...
You keep missing the point and moving the goalposts, but great bantz though
(you)

(OP)
yeah a real conservative

youtube.com/watch?v=imjL8dfJVkA

youtube.com/watch?v=o6O3rKQfCF0

>why no focus on real issues like the drug problem or enforcing helmet laws
I chuckled. 3/10

Because they take the bait.

Your a faggot, the nanny state is for people who can’t govern themselves. I can get on a Bullet bike without a helmet if I want, it’s my head that will split.

People should be focused on making government smaller and reducing its cost not making more laws to tell us how to live; if I want that I could go to church.

In that case that would be harmful to corporations, no money to buy their goods, right?

sure.

You're a terrible troll

Religion is old, not important.

>In that case that would be harmful to corporations, no money to buy their goods, right?
no because there are other people who will pay for those goods regardless

thirdworldtraveler.com/Ronald_Reagan/Ronald_Reagan_Myth.html

Since you are a naive little twat and an sjw. I'll try and dumb things down for you.

Immigration negatively impacts the lower income brackets the hardest which include immigrants. Every single case sudy about immigration, that you are unknowingly basing your claims on, drew it's conclusion from countries that tightly controlled it's immigration at the time. The US and Germany. Immigrants by those same studies are a drain on social programs it's their children and grandchildren the that start paying back into the system, but if you don't allow the market to adjust in time for those new people all you have is a constant drain.

Additionally, to use your sjw language, open immigration is the height of white supremacy. In effect you are saying that only white countries succeed and that the dirty brown masses will never be able to create great nations and require the white man to raise them up out of poverty. Thus they should all come to our country rather than making their own nation great.

Why do you hate non whites so much?

What people are you talking about? So some people won't be affected by illegal immigration? Only some industires will have wage drops?

Why are you a Nazi? I mean seriously, even if what you're saying is true just constantly hating non-whites won't get you anywhere. Hitler lost so long ago.

I don't get it, i agree with mostly what he said

Nice deflection, try staying on topic. I believe that each people's have the strength to forge a nation of their own.

Mexico is rich in cultural history and natural resources with a hard working and generous people who are also catholic. They could, if we stop poaching their best workers, raise to be an economic partner to rival Canada.

"Reagan's only contribution [to the subject of the MX missile] throughout the entire hour and a half was to interrupt somewhere at midpoint to tell us he'd watched a movie the night before, and he gave us the plot from WarGames, the movie. That was his only contribution."

So he's sort of like Donald Trump? Fucking based. That actually made me laugh.

"This President is treated by both the press and foreign leaders as if he were a child.... It is major news when he honors a political or economic discussion with a germane remark and not an anecdote about his Hollywood days."
Columnist Richard Cohen

You hate Mexicans, you hate them because they're brown and don't want them in the country.

right which is why so many corporations end up leaving America. The only people who benefit from this is a select few

he walked around the whitehouse talking to the paintings

youtube.com/watch?v=NR3RqMMIwD4
he was a puppet of the oligarchs. he sold the country/people out. also a traitor

so yeah a real modern day conservative

He had altimers, my grandfather has it. Not a reason to hate him

Yeah sure even though there is more corporations in America than ever before.

Most people who call themselves conservative are legitimately retarded. They are generally just democrats who are literally too stupid to realize that they're democrats.

Reagan was a smooth talking democrat that hoodwinked the retards into cheering him while he tripled the national debt and massively increased federal power.

not a good quality for president either. so why was it allowed to continue if it's a bad thing?

"An amiable dunce
Clark Clifford (former Defense Secretary)

"Poor dear, there's nothing between his ears."
British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher

"He has the ability to make statements that are so far outside the parameters of logic that they leave you speechless"
Patti Davis (formerly Patricia Ann Reagan) talking about her father, The Way I See It

>bike helmet laws are more important than saving western society from niggers, muds and kikes
Nice cuckservative Boomer LARP.

>judging someone who has altimers
That's literally fucked, even for leftists.

You seem to have a particular set of argument skills that a certain group of people highly value. What a coincidence.

No its you who hate them l. You think they are children incapable of acting like free agents and actualizing their own destiny. You didn't come here to talk did you? You came here to stand on your soap box declare yourself right and piss into the ocean of piss.

"What planet is he living on?"
President Mitterand of France poses this question about Reagan to Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau.

>What people are you talking about? So some people won't be affected by illegal immigration? Only some industires will have wage drops?

illegal immigration destroys the lower class, keep denying it, ignoring the problem doesn't make it less of a problem.

I mean im just replying for fucks sake because you are clearly a faggot troll and refuse to have an actual conversation about these issues because you don't know what you are talking about, but that's fine, keep being retarded, someone will take care of you eventually