Is there any chance she voted for Trump? Her fanbase consists almost entirely of those who cannot vote yet or lefties...

Is there any chance she voted for Trump? Her fanbase consists almost entirely of those who cannot vote yet or lefties. Publicly supporting Clinton would've only helped her.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.racked.com/platform/amp/2016/11/8/13563940/taylor-swift-voting-hillary-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think 12 year boys can vote... so I'd say the answer is no.

By not supporting Hillary, she secured MILLIONS of votes for Trump, thats the truth.

Her father is a rich banker jew so I'm 99% certain her and her family voted for Shillary

She gets stuffed with big nigger dick

>Publicly supporting Clinton would've only helped her.
You mean Katy Perry's rug munch? There was a lot of good reason to not use her music career as a political tool. She's reaping the benefits of that right now

she's a celebrity and all of her fans are lefty millennials

you would have heard about it if she voted trump

>be Katy "JUST" Perry
>shill for hillary
>destroy career
>be Tay
>dont endorse anyone
>career still hot and fresh

based tay

Rich banker but not a jew

She publicly supported Obama so there is no reason not to publicly support Clinton unless she was secretly a Trump voter

no

Good point, but Katy Perry isn't very attractive

Taylor votes for trump but couldn't possibly endorse him. Saying she was voting for Hillary would have been at least a temporary boost in her career while endorsing trump would have been the end of it.

The media tried to decide for her, article related. Literally grasping at straws. And they know that she can't come out and say "that's not true, I voted for trump."

google.com/amp/s/www.racked.com/platform/amp/2016/11/8/13563940/taylor-swift-voting-hillary-clinton

She most likely did. I bet a lot of celebrities actually voted for him because they would have lower taxes. They just virtue signal the opposite because they are all greedy sociopathic self-serving cunts.

>Rich banker but not a jew
Still means her dad and her family were more than likely Shilldawg supporters

>She most likely did. I bet a lot of celebrities actually voted for him because they would have lower taxes.
Michael Knowles said that a lot of the celebrity class that he talked to behind closed doors were secret Trump voters

She was at a high point in her career and had no need. Only hasbeens or people on the downslope got political to try and force publicity.

Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift definitely voted for Trump. Notice how they didn't mention any politics last year (or even this year), when every other celebrity on earth has been spewing verbal diahrrea since Trump came down that escalator in 2015.

Karlie is also dating Jared Kushner's brother. Think she doesn't know what side her toast is buttered on?

Her fans aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Have you ever heard her lyrics? Not exactly Shakespearean.

>You have a way of coming easily to me
>And when you take, you take the very best of me
>So I start a fight cause I need to feel something
>And you do what you want cause I'm not what >you wanted

Literally, a 5 year old could write better lyrics.

Let's not overlook the fact she is a walking stick. Literally no ass or rack. None. She's built like prepubescent boy.

Why Sup Forums largos over her... I'll never know.

All lyrics are cringe when you get past age 20. Not an argument.

You don't understand. The very fact she did NOT jump on the shariablue shillary endorsing train had more of an impact than you'll ever imagine. Every sign is pointing to the fact that deep inside her heart she might as well be, dare I say it, / o u r g r i l l /

That at least adds one additional theory as to why she can't keep a guy
> 1. Red-pilled beyond belief. Once she's three dates in she starts talking about the JQ and tipping $14.88 for every drink order
In addition to the previous theory of
> 2. Her pussy stinks like you wouldn't believe.

>neckbeard thinks he can talk shit while stuffing doritos in his fat rolls
do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Taylor is close with the Kushners, she was voting for Ivanka/Jared.

There is a lot going on between these two.

Keep larping TayTay will never give you his cock. I mean her pussy. I mean... his... her.... fuck p.