Which board has the highest IQ? Is it Sup Forums?

Which board has the highest IQ? Is it Sup Forums?

/mlp/

It's obviously /sci/

>t. tfw IQ is too hight to object to Muslims raping my daughter

coming from someone who's been on Sup Forums for eleven years, most likely /lit/. /m/ and Sup Forums are notable. /sci/ is ironically underwhelming. Sup Forums is a mixed bag of everything from niggers to professors.

/sci/ has a lot of artisan craftsman of the sciences who often demonstrate a poor grasp of logic and linguistic philosophy.

>poor grasp of logic and linguistic philosophy
This.

come here and join our eugenics program (only if your Iq is above 120)
discord: vrMcCZX

>Is it Sup Forums?

your mums cunt has the lowest IQ and it is a containment board

>most popular boards have a lower weighted IQ

hmm... thinking...

How do people even measure the IQ's of different boards here? Is there an organized effort/surveys or something?

Fpbp

Its 8d chess
Fapping to horse gives wizards powers

Obviously not Sup Forums. It's the most popular board and and as such attracts a circus of shilling niggers and shitposters.

The smaller, less known boards have higher IQ's for the opposite reason.

How do I even measure my IQ without taking a mensa test? Given that you dont cheat, obviously, are there tests on the internet that you can take?
Also Ive heard that real IQ tests only include math and those patterns that you have to rotate in your head.

/fit/

They are completely made up, random numbers in a chart you retard.

>not noticing all the datamining threads (show your eyes, your fingers, your passport... [to prove you are white])

Literally why do such a thing tho?

If we are talking about shitposting quality, meme quality, and general taste regarding the board's subject, it is obviously Sup Forums

devide and conquer, to piss people off or simply "bants".

(((/SCI/))) still thinks the Moon landings were real.

/sci/ is filled with a lot of "I luv sciens look at me im smart" types, but I suppose there are some intelligent people there too

>/sci/

probably /mlp/ desu

/sci/, /lit/, /diy/ and Sup Forums

/5/ - Beecock

/diy/

this, they pulled it from their ass. Also no scientific term called "Weishaupt's Plateau" exists.

nigger do you even know what autism lies in these depths?

except no intelligent person likes sports

/lit/ probably

/an/
or
/trv/

/an/, of course. Biology is the white man's science, too bad we got lured by kike sciences and let women take over

Sup Forums isn't popular but Sup Forums is

Sup Forums unironically has one of the lowest, it's brim full of retards here

It's obviously pol, but op is bringing it down.

It's completely made up, just like the 90% chance Hillary would win.

/tg/