Can we at least agree that race-mixing is not *always* bad?

Can we at least agree that race-mixing is not *always* bad?
See the Japanese, for example. Pretty much the modern-day master race. Sure, you can nitpick their issues, but generally speaking they are the best nation currently.

Japanese come from a mix of the Jomon and the Yayoi. The former of Eurasian hunter-gatherer origin, the latter eastern Asian. Japan awes a lot to both of these peoples. Their high intelligence and ability to be orderly and cooperative derived from the Ainu. Their spirit of innovation, their warrior culture and their ability to grow facial hair to the Jomon.

The Samurai is a result of race-mixing. Race-mixing that resulted into a stable, superior hybrid. The Jap.

Mixed-race nations aren't necessarily a bad thing. Homogeneity is what's important.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5AQ0kdHuKxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_D-M174
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omo_remains
tapatalk.com/groups/jefffsbeardboard/viewtopic.php?p=616056&sid=b53f9e102fd789794d5f37330684e45d#p616056
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinodonty_and_Sundadonty
articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed.
Just stay outta the fucking white gene pool pls.
POOL'S CLOSED

Exception that confirmes the rule

>Japanese come from a mix of the Jomon and the Yayoi.

No, because the lower class of Japan, the fishers and rice farmers, made up the Jomon ethic population. All of the peasant class was wiped out during industrialization, which is why all modern Japanese have those ridiculously long and romantic names.

They're almost exclusively the descendants of samurai and nobility, the ethnically homogenous, pale-faced Yayoi.

It wasn't a 50/50 mix, you race-mixed retard. The Jomon race were hutniggers who did nothing with their land so the Yayoi race flooded in like chinks, claimed all of the land, and raped/killed all the Jomon. It's the same story as the white man colonizing the Americas and Australia.

Yeah, obviously. The white continent, ie. Europe, should stay white.
But the New World is not white. Each American country should become homogenous.

Canada = European
USA = Afro-European
Mexico = Mestizo
US of Central America = Afro-Mestizo
Great Colombia = Mestizo
Great Peru = Amerindian
Brazil = Afro-Euro-Amerindian
Argentina = European
Chile = Castizo

It obviously wasn't 50:50, but still a significant admixture. Something like Ainu 80: Jomon 20, most likely. Genetic studies say so.

I thought the typical line was that the upper-classes of Japan were more Jomon and Ainu or something.

If you look at late 19th century photos of Japanese politicians a lot of them look peculiarly caucasoid, because I think there was at one point a time when a large number of Ainu became samurai and inter-mixed with the upper classes. I don't think that was a long-term thing though or is reflected much today, nevermind that the Ainu today don't do very well in Japanese society.

And it's not like the ainu generally look that caucasoid, they vary widely in appearance and many of them look very mongoloid. There's all sorts of spergy theorizing about them, people have just tended to pick out the most caucasoid looking ones and treat them as representative.

Pretty sure this is the story of the Ainu, not the Jomon.

yup. OP forgot about the Ainu. Pacific island mountain people. They looked a lot like abos in australia. Japan was a prison colony of china, hence their asian features

The Ainu were Jomon, you tard.

JAPANESE ARE SUBHUMANS

YOU SHITSKIN

Actually, I was talking about the Jomon and the Yayoi. I derp'd an wrote Ainu instead of Yayoi a couple times.

The Ainu are unassimilated Jomon people essentially. Still mixed with Yayoi, but in the reverse analogy. So, Hokkaido may be more Jomon than it is Yayoi, unlike Honshu, essentially. At least that must have been the case until a couple centuries back. There were quite a few recent colonization events to Hokkaido from Honshu by Japs to legitimize their rule over it.

Yeah, sorry. I meant to write Yayoi there.

Actually, Ainu are closer to Europeans than to Pacific Islanders. They have (compared to other Asian populations) strong upper Paleolithic Levantine affinity, so related to the general southern Europe / North Africa / Levant area.

Fuck off Iki
Did you upload this video? youtu.be/5AQ0kdHuKxc

those were both Asian you fucking tard

Jomon and Yayoi are both Oriental.

I didn't know the Jomon were Caucasoid, do you have a source? I also didn't knew that Japs had facial hair like us desu

>The Ainu are unassimilated Jomon people essentially.

You think they're the same people? First I've heard that desu.

>So, Hokkaido may be more Jomon than it is Yayoi,

No way, it was only settled by the Japanese in the past few centuries. Just look at some photos of Hokkaido natives.

For what it's worth I think people really, really exaggerate how "caucasoid" the ainu look, it's obvious if you look at photos of them many look very mongoloid, and they altogether vary widely in appearance. I've seen ainu that look like abos, papuans, euros, middle easterners, native americans, hapas etc. People seemed to just pick out the most caucasoid ones as representative and exaggerate how hairy they are. I think I've read they're actually no hairier than whites.

Aside from the hair though, they do have some consistent features that set them apart, like their brow ridges and wavy hair.

Also curious what you think of

I do not care I will racemix with my qt 3.14 nip gf I will breed her and spawn based samurai conquistador that will surely remove jews and kebabs. Guaranteed

>I didn't know the Jomon were Caucasoid
They weren't

Agreed.

Yeah, they recolonized Hokkaido a lot of times during recorded history to reestablish their rule over it. Perhaps it's not a Jomon majority at this point, but I think the Jomon tendency in it is still stronger than Honshu. Besides, the Japanese that recolonized it were already a mix of Yayoi and Jomon.

>You think they're the same people? First I've heard that desu.
Essentially, something like this:
Yamato = 75 Yayoi : 25 Jomon
Ainu = 25 Yayoi : 75 Jomon

That's why both look very, very similar to each other, but retain a different dominant culture (and language).

There's also this theory that the origin of Yayoi is from the Korean peninsula. The Kara language (look it up) is thought to be Japonic, and it was spoken until very recently (in the grand scheme of things) in a small part of the Korean peninsula. In fact, it may be proof that the Japanese language is indeed related to the Korean one, but it got creolized due to the Jomon influence in Honshu to such extent that it's hard to connect modern Japanese and modern Korean.
The Gaya/Kara language is the connecting tissue between the two languages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_D-M174

The dominant Haplogroup of the Ainu people. It descends from the DE lineages that first appeared in north Africa and southern Europe.

Meanwhile, east Asian populations like the Han Chinese carry the totally unrelated O lineage.

Those are hardly different races. Mixing is great when it's still the same race but as different as possible. For example Germanic people with Irish people.

Either too close or too far is an underlying scheme and principle you can observe almost everywhere. It's a very underrated rule of thumb.

>USA = Afro-European
No. I would rather leave the US than see that happen.
The US should just balkanize instead

fucking retard, even from your own source

>no haplogroup D-M174 chromosomes have been found anywhere outside of Asia

That's also an option, but I think most people on Sup Forums don't like the idea of losing American clay due to blacks. They would rather genocide them all. That's not really an option. Either the entire America homogenizes itself or it gets broken into a number of separate states. Perhaps Midwest and New England for European America, Bible Belt minus Texas for Afro-European America, and then Greater California and Greater Texas.

What about NYC?

You don't know a lot about population biology, do you?
It means that it developed separate from E in Asia. D and E are separate haplogroups, but both are mutations of the DE lineage, which derives from Northern Africa or the Levant.

Meanwhile, the O and Q families that the typical "east Asian epicanthic fold" people carry are completely unrelated to DE.

holy shit you are retarded. by your logic everyone is African because all lineages come from Africa, fucking moron

DNA in Asia

Japanese

Easy, separate micronation.

Holy shit, you can't even understand one simple thing.
D and E are closely related haplogroups. That implies a recent separation. And the origin, the RECENT origin is from North Africa or the Levant.

>But muh all humans come from Africa!!1
Yes, but there are multiple migrations to Asian regions. The people descending from the DE haplogroup migration are different from those that descent from O or Q. Completely different.

>That's not really an option.
We outnumber niggers by a wide margin, we're smarter, we're better prepared, and they're all concentrated in cities. The only thing missing is the will.

>because all lineages come from Africa
No, they don't. We can't figure out the direction of change looking at DNA alone, only the degree of separation.

The idea that African DNA is the oldest (instead of the youngest) does not come from DNA evidence itself, it's inferred from other (bullshit) external factors.

Meanwhile, all the actual old human DNA fossils are found in south and east Europe. (Including Anatolia.)

and haplogroup E is found today mostly in Africa, so by your logic Japanese are Africans

Looks like Asians are evolving into white people to me

It's hard to imagine the Ainu being levantine or northern african, as opposed to island hopping pacific islanders. The proximity to Korea lends credo to your yayoi theory though. In any case, I'm listening!

these are the oldest modern human remains ever found, from Ethiopia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omo_remains

where is your older remains from Europe?

How the fuck do japs have facial hair like that?
Having facial hair means they're white

Genocide is a very nigger thing to do. The type of thing the Bantu did in central and southern Africa between 1000 BC and... Actually it's still going. I wonder when they'll stop.

They aren't Africans or Southern Europeans. But they share a common ancestor that lived in north Africa with Africans and southern Europeans. Meanwhile, they don't share that ancestor with other east Asian populations.

Proto-japs had room for improvement.
We're good.
SAGE

Forgot to quote Gee, I wonder why. Look at Nobunaga's thicc mustache and tell me that guy is just another Han Chinese with a gay ass pencil mustache.

I realize you're just using this pic to prove a point, but Missouri aligning with Kansas triggers the fuck out of me.

haplomemes are useless other than figuring out migration patterns.
Go read about autosomal DNA if you want to learn about races

>Can we at least agree that genocide of the white is not *always* bad?
No, we cannot agree on that. Genocide of the white race is ALWAYS bad.

I'm quite interested in this, too. Here's a hairy nip tapatalk.com/groups/jefffsbeardboard/viewtopic.php?p=616056&sid=b53f9e102fd789794d5f37330684e45d#p616056

I'll add that he looks slavic too.

That's really odd. Besides the slant eyes he doesn't really look Mongoloid. More like a Caucasian especially the nose. How is that possible?

Breeding with arabs what gives?
I mean they arent exactly too far from euros at least no nigger tier

Here's this guys comment btw: "Hey Thanks! People have asked me if I have Ainu or Okinawan heritage before thanks to my beard but I am not either from North (where Native Japanese people are) or South(Okinawan people are quite hairy as well). It is typical of a"Jomon" Japanese face apparently."

I don't know which is more narcissistic. Trying to prove japs are white, or denying that japs are chinese.

Genocide is a natural consequence of competing for the same niche. Someone has to win and someone has to lose.

Jomon were jungle Asians.

go rape a goat ahmed

They aren't white. Generally speaking, they are east Asian. My point is that all great nations are mixed. That was the original point I was trying to make.

Now, they happen to have more ancestry related to white people than other nations in the "Sinosphere". This is just a coincidence. Perhaps they could have had some sub-Saharan admixture and still be great.

Truth. Nerdy wite bois are always trying to appropriate Japanese under the wite race, when anyone with a working brain sees that they are chinks.

My nigga

Japanese are not part white, dumbass.

Sage

BTFO,Kike Entryist

How the fuck is USA Afro-European? We have a 12% black population which rarely mixes with the rest. If anything we're Anglo-Mestizo.

WE

If you're so,pissy about genocide, why couldn't we just deport all the niggers back to Africa? There's no reason for the US to become homogenized with niggers when we've been actively opposing mixing with them for all of our history until the Niggers a Rights Movement. Plus, most of the niggers are in the nigger belt in the south or a few concentrated cities like NYC or Chicago. Absolutely no reason to force all Americans to homogenize and mix with those shits.

Why not deport Germans back to Europe instead? Nogs have been there for centuries. Since day one. Germans meanwhile came only some 50 or 60 years ago and the make up the majority of the "white" population.

>German Americans: 46,047,113
>Ethnic Americans: 20,875,080
>Black Americans: 40,695,277

Oopsie.

Actually, I'm not against the idea of black Americans founding a black European-cultured (ie. American-cultured) state in Africa. Or rather, expanding the current one that exists in Liberia. They are certainly much more forward-thinking than native sub-saharan Africans and could have a very positive effect for the continent.

However, this can't be done against their will. Like it or not, they have rights to the land of the USA by principle of being there since day one.

Pic related. It's Peru getting Culturally Enriched.

>Japan
>Perfect

I think it would be more advantageous to increase german immigration. Germans are high IQ, and they're generally clean if you overlook their sexual deviancies.

America has always been a white majority country, If we want to increase European immigration we should. Becoming a mixed shithole would literally damage us. I honestly hope Trump's European immigration plan is added to the RAISE act.

>mix of the Jomon and the yaoi
You can't mix races if you are gay. Homosexuality is what's important to keep your jeans pure.

>Jomon and Yayoi
While this is true, you are forgetting that there are no Jomon people today but there are still somewhat pure Yayoi.

Instead of a 50-50 mix, one race overcomes and absorbs the other.

You are probably a mixed race mutt desu, those advocate for race mixing the most. Race mixing has detrimental effects on the offspring. The farther two populations are from each other genetically, the higher the number of genetic problems and outbreeding depression.

Didn't the unification of Japan towards the north of Honshu essentially eliminated a good bunch of the populace that had more Jamon descendant tho?

Honestly increasing European and Anglo immigration to the states while almost completely cutting off Spic and Asian immigration would be better for America in general. The only reason spics and asians are growing is because of Immigration. Their birth rates are heavily declining. White children are already the majority of newborns again.

Op why do you bring up race when your pic is 2 canadians?

Sorry sweety, but Europe will remain the enlightened, white continent forever. We're not going to move to America to get stabbed by a nigger or shot by some redneck. You're welcome to come back if you want. Many countries support jus sanguinis.

It won't work unless we figure out a way to reverse the massive social engineering in the last decade. There's a reason why you don't mix dogs with wolves in a pen because eventually the dogs will get eaten. The future is what you choose to make of it.

Reminder that mixed race kids are objectively less healthy than monoracial kids, and Japan is about as fake as all of the other East Asian countries

articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9

Every nation and country contains a mixture of different races. There is literally no "pure" nation except maybe some very isolated tribes (eskimos, pygmes ...)

pic related
less populated areas are almost all mountains that couldn't possibly host the same density of people as the valleys

You do realize our waiting lists and applications that are put on wait are mostly made up of Europeans right? As soon as we make it easier for them to come here we will get flooded with them. Plus Niggers already have the same birth rate as whites thanks to abortion. They will literally shrink because of it, it's said by 2100 there will be less then 13 Million of them. Nice denial though

Agreed, Start inviting mostly Euros and Anglos while completely barring the third world entry. Hopefully the RAISE act helps.

The Jomon people look more like Pajeets if anything.

The most greedily selected mongoloid races are the silvids i.e. North-American natives. The only thing they lack is a pronounced sexual-dimorphism. The fantasy you find in western books about the "noble Indian" is not just a meme.

They were racially often more greedily selected than even the white colonizers/settlers (who were very high quality themselves).

You won't find a single Japanese or Chinese that is even close to as maturized as pic related.

crap here's pic

Even Eskimos are mixed, since they have been in contact with Norsemen since the medieval times.
And Pygmis were raped by Bantu many times in history.

You're essentially right though, all nations are mixed to some extent, except perhaps the Sentinalese and some Amazonian tribes.

Being completely unmixed is a sign of lack of development. Being way too mixed is sign of having lost too many wars. There's a sweet spot between the two.

What about South America natives?

Don't you guys see the resemblance with this? Pajeets are most likely related to Jomons as well.

The Incas were/are incredible. Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador could easily revive an Incan state, but the non Quechua-speaking people of the countries are too Mestizo.

>greedily selected
???

There are many different pajeet races actually, ranging from neomorphic , to infantilized paelaeo mongoloids, to primitives.
That all pajeets are just a brown blob is just a meme.

It's not really important how mixed a country is, what is important is that the quality of selection remains as greedy as possible.

Even Sweden has a lot of people that can not compete in any way other than as a reduced farmer type.
On average Sweden has by far the best racial quality , though. Followed closely by Northern Germany.

Numerically, Pajeets have the most unreduced aurignacoids , but they are literally like a flower in a pile of poo.

They are generally not as heavily selected as north-american natives. I don't know much about them though, but in general : rain forests are detrimental to a greedy selection. If you look at modern people from SA they are mostly just reduced farmer types.

Greediest selection happens generally in temperate climates (Scandinavia, Norther Europe, Northern China/Tibet, parts of India/Afghanistan/Pakistan region etc.) .

pic related red dots: progressive racial centres of the europid races, yellow dots progressive racial centres of mongoloid races

Japanese in the north area

Red pill me on the Natives.
How did they compare with other mongoloids?

>race mixing
>mix of two of the same race

Are you retarded?

Looks more like Indonesian to me
And Dravidians are possibly related to them iirc, so there's your link

They are just extremely hominized and progressive-MATURE compared to other mongoloids, even north-sinids/yakonids can't really compete with them.
It's kinda sad that they never managed to build a bigger country and beat the white man lol

Japanese still win in the end and have their own culture/country etc.

However you will never find a Japanese person that looks like the top of the crop silvids. I look for these pics every time I post this, and I have never managed to find any (progressive-mature north-sinids/yakonids) ....

progressive-mature : leptosome-athletic body, pronounced "boneyness", extremely socially dominant

Precisely
Was thinking more of natives living along the Andes desu
4000m average height, so much less of a tropical climate even if on the Equator would be my guess

Here are some examples of the few differences between: neoteny - no neoteny - mature-progressive of the same race basically (in unreduced aurignacoids):

here's a neotenous pure unreduced aurignacoid (belonging to the nordid race) - he retains all proportions - but has much "softer" features:

you can tell from the picture , that he has a leptosomic body (fine-gracile) with probably asthenic tendencies

>t. hapa

>peoples that even have different kind of dentitions
>same race
pick one buddy

this guy is also a unreduced aurignacoid nordid, but he has basically no neoteny, but he is also not progressive-mature

What if you have soft features like that guy but are very tall and muscular? how is that a leptosomic body?

Agreed.

and this one is progressive-mature, you can tell from the picture, that to fit to his face, his body MUST be leptosome-athletic

progressive-mature often look "older" but they also look "more fatherlike" and dominant ; this type is generally also the tallest that nordid has to offer (without cromagnoid admixtures)

>Ohio unchanged

Truly we are the master race

The jomon were aesthetique tho. No other East Asian group could grow a beard like this.