Is the militarizing of the police worth it to prevent Antifa?

Is the militarizing of the police worth it to prevent Antifa?

Do you think this is an over stepping of government power?

archive.is/SgaGd

strawpoll.me/13807933

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f8EufiFswgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

release the kraken

>antifa beats the shit out of innocents for thinking diffrently
>IS IT WORTH IT TO MILITARIZE THE POLICE?
>IS THIS OVERSTEPPING?
>WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING DONT KILL US

Had a grin on my face as soon as I finished reading the headline in the pic.
Hope it's true.

Trump knows the civil war is brewing and that he can't deploy the regular military on US soil.
Turning the Police into the Military is the next best thing

>communists terrorists parading through the street

We wanted liberty, but you wouldn't let us have it.

>Militarized police
>A bad thing
Pick one

>giving milsurp to the cops instead of the civilian market
Fuck you Trump, we already have enough police state shit

Wait do Americans really have a problem with police getting better gear? Can anyone explain why or am I getting baited?
Is it for the cost?

Nooooooooo

No more militarized death toys for cops. That is not what is wrong. What is wrong is orders preventing poice from breaking up Antifa Cliques and gatherings so liberal boss's are the problem and liberal politicians and liberals seem to have put on a badge and un to push diversity in to the police ranks.

It's a shitty way for the Federal Government to bypas the Posse Comitatus Act by turning the police into the military

If this is true, I might become a cop just so I can beat some antifas. These fags are the hippies of our generation.

No, it's not, but
>Implying this wasn't the goal of those funding antifa.

Take your local police exam like the rest of us.

>The purpose of the act – in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807 – is to limit the powers of the federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States.
So the US govt can't use the army for law enforcement duty? It seems like a waste of potential resources.
What if you have a national emergency (Hurricanes, flooding, heartquake, etc.)? Can't the federal government send in the army to help and mantain order?

The police don't need a lot of the equipment the military uses even if the military uses that equipment in a peacekeeping or police roll. The police doesn't need a IED resistant bullet resistant MRAP. The US police forces are not encountering criminals with RPGs, HMGs, land mines, hand grenades. The radio equipment is functional but overkill; the police don't need multi frequency hopping encrypted radios. They also do not need any weapons at all. The police forces already have access to quality rifles and pistols.

What the police do need are body cams and laws that require their operation and limit checks if too many 'malfunctions' happen and events are not recorded or video is 'lost'. The need helicopters with low light and thermal vision cameras. They might need an EOD robot.

The police have always backed antifa, they are literal (((their))) goys

Not worth it. All that needs to happen is actual policing, no need for all this equipment. Having a fucking Humvee or whatever means nothing if you can't be bothered to actually use it. This is just an antagonising move. Can't really say I'm surprised though, finding groups like Antifa happened with the hope of full police militarisation.

>The US police forces are not encountering criminals with RPGs, HMGs, land mines, hand grenades.

not yet

>funding*

This. I would normally never want police militarization, because I think that can lead to a bad path, however when literal terrorists are running around the streets destroying things across the country, we have to use extreme measures to ensure this type of behavior can be dealt with, hopefully without people dying.

A lot of lib Mayors hardly equip their police. Which is why sometimes the higher ups tell cops not to engage.

You wanna know why no one in Antifa carries a gun?
They never got passed the psyche evaluations.

>The police doesn't need a IED resistant bullet resistant MRAP
bullet resistant vehicles are used (in small quantity of course) by most police forces in the world. I imagine they would be useful in things like bank robberies. I agree that the radio stuff is probably useless to them.

You would think they would just get arms from the black market.

If the higher ups can tell the cops not to engage (overriding the mayor's orders) then he can also equip then (overriding the mayor's orders). That's just a bullshit excuse.

Trump can be a misguided buffoon. He trusts the police and military too much.

They need to just declare these marxist fucks a terrorist organization already.

Ah so the chief can magically make money appear. Gotcha

>psyche evaluations
I never had to take one of those when buying a gun, just a background check, what shithole state do you live in?

That militarized police will be eventually used against you.

>police militarized
>niggers die left and right
>niggers either behave, leave the country, or is exterminated

YAWN. Arpaio did that before it was cool

i support the phoenix model.
>tell them to dispurse
>gas them

>What if you have a national emergency (Hurricanes, flooding, heartquake, etc.)? Can't the federal government send in the army to help and mantain order?

President would have to declare Martial Law on the effected area, I believe. Rare, but it happens, though normally the Guard is enough.

The national guard it's exempt. Thats why the whole "skirting posse comitus" argument is shit. We can, and have deployed soldiers to quell riots and civil unrest.

>"military" gear ban
Police have traditionally kept up with the military in terms of tech

this doesn't look good, and this looks like it was the ACTUAL goal of the shadow forces controlling antifa

Never said that. You said lib Mayors don't equip their police, well then their superior can order them to equip their police before they've spent all their money on dildos and rainbow flags.

>though normally the Guard is enough.
National guard is not part of the army?

Once they have the capabilities they will go for the alt right rallies and beat the shit out of you.

Mark my words.

Checked, and money talks. Military surplus would definitely be better in the hands of patriotic citizens.

well, authoritarian faggots?

NO! That doesn't matter because it looks cool and fuck Antifa AMIRITE?

Nope. Not how it works.

Fucking do it already goddamnit!!!!

I see thank you

is antifa seeking sanctuary here? are we antifas older, bigger, brother?

>mfw I've never committed a crime in my life
>mfw I never got into a fight in my life
>mfw I never been to a rally for anything
>mfw all I want is people to be safe and the only way for that to happen is no more niggers

Ah okay. So the superior can fill a place with military vehicles but can't tell the Mayor to do his fucking job. No wonder your police are shite in places with lib Mayors.

No. Each state maintains its own Guard, and while they can be Federalized for overseas service with the regular army, but it is not part of the U.S. Military proper.

>Good goyim give your police heavier military grade equipment
>The police will only fight antifa they would never be used to suppress the rights of white people

As crime uses more dangerous tactics, the police must be one step head of the game. Cops aren't your friend. They are there to stop crime, how they look or what arms they use to stop it is irrelevant .

Do you retards really think that everything is the Jew's fault?

>bullet resistant vehicles are used (in small quantity of course) by most police forces in the world. I imagine they would be useful in things like bank robberies.

They are almost never used in the US. Speed and agility are generally more important to police in the US. Bank robberies are almost always just people robbing liquor stores that picked a bank to rob instead. Rather than heavy armed assaults on banks. The NH Bank robbery was seemingly a once in the history type robberies.

When the police forces started using military equipment they murdered almost 100 people in Waco because the police felt like they needed to act like a military, rather than good local police.

The primary application of military equipment will be to conduct no knock raids on citizens, attacking homes in the middle of the night in 'fear' that criminals might get away. Throwing incendiary grenades at toddlers, shooting family pets, holding 8 year olds at rifle point all while they are searching the wrong address because getting the location correct is way less important to police than getting to play fake soldier.

Jews jewing their own god, fucking criminals.

This will work for the states that are to the right, but won't this give power to the states that are lefties as well? I don't want the cops to be working with Antifa and suffer the Trump supporters.

Desperate times desperate measures

Exactly. Not militarizing them is to prevent oppression of the people. But when the people are the ones agitating in a civil conflict or treasonous way, the justification for not militarizing the police is not so present.
If the alt right were running around like Antifa are, any administration would be justified in militarizing the police against them as well. The difference is the far right knows better than to organize and commit acts of treason, and Antifa don't.

Not the Army, only national guard. Only time they can use the army is in event of an emergency and martial law has been declared, I believe.

yes. So much for minimal gov interference :P Trump is basically a commie.

Fuck that then what when the shtf and we have civil war. Marshall law upheld by police that are just as capable as the military, but right in our backyards.

No.

Big joe warned them. They didn't listen.

>can't use NG as peace force on US soil
>militarize police force
>now have legal military policing citizenry

Also look at the language we us

>law enforcement
Law enforcement is any system by which some members of society act in an organized manner to enforce the law by discovering, deterring, rehabilitating, or punishing people who violate the rules and norms governing that society.
Not

>police
to make clean and put in order

it will do little in a biological attack. which will be the next "big" attack. they could maybe clean the ghettos up with the gear in the mean time.

Everibody who know his shit know shit.
1. everibody who has opinions not alligned to the agenda is a terrorist
2. free detentions
3 .???????
4. Proffit!!!

No, neither of those things can happen without approval from the mayor. You don't seem to get the whole "civilian leadership controlling military and para-military forces" concept in the US. The mayor and city legislature approve the budget for the police. The mayor controls how and when the police are deployed. The chief is in a leadership role for the day-to-day operations.

They'll eventually rig an election to get one of their own in power and use this to fight muh nazis. Trump is serving the Jewish agenda. If you guys aren't willing to stand up then fuck all of you.

Not far enough. Give them drones.

There's not a single piece of military gear on this picture, dumbass.

>Rather than good local police.
Well they weren't. They were the federal government. ATF and FBI.

Nothing happens until it happens and the police isn't there to help you, no one needs all that equipment to stop petty crimes, they need that equipment to fight groups of people protesting, today it's the nazis, but one day it will be your people.

> fuck solving the problems of the day, what about the problems of the future?

He should be /yourguy/ then.

>Is the militarizing of the police worth it to prevent Antifa?

Antifa is a terrorist organization. The alternative to "militarizing" the police is to either use the National Guard as police or establish a gendarmerie.

Democrats were all for militarizing the police during the Bush Administration and early Obama Administration. Funny how they suddenly changed their mind when they started aiding and abetting domestic terrorists.

How can you deny the evidence that the US will fall soon and that we'll all be under the boots of psychopaths?

>At The Jew, we don’t make a lot of the problems you have, we make a lot of the problems you have worse.

Militarization of police and making them more hostile towards the people they serve is always been the goal of the NWO billionaires (Soros etc) who are funding all these fucking groups. They wants the police to stop viewing themselves as part of the community and more as occupiers in hostile territory, keeping the community contained. Can't run a corrupt ZOG dictatorship unless you have the guys with the guns keeping the boot on the goy's neck.

BLM did more to advance the police state than those stupid fucking niggers did to address anything. They conveniently only championed criminal niggers and conveniently didn't give a fuck when it was any other race subject to PAWLEES BROOTALITEE

The first two cops should have rifles and pistols too

Well I reckon that system needs changing, because it's awfully shite.
>mayors declare sanctuary city and tell pres to fuck off
>mayors spend money on rainbow flags instead of policing
Not a great system I reckon.

Keep telling yourself that.

I literally don't leave my house, dummy.

I do live in Kotor but am not that woman for sure ;)

I can only flirt with guys online, irl shy and goofy af

>When the police forces started using military equipment they murdered almost 100 people in Waco because the police felt like they needed to act like a military, rather than good local police.

Because they had to cover up the child trafficing you mean. Also, those weren't local popo, those were 3 letter agencies.

Soros had his fingers in Yugoslavia, which somewhat resembled modern US with all the different demographic regions. I wonder if we'll see a Yugoslavia 2.0.

That riot gear is all plastic stuff that isn't used by the military though
Save for the what looks like IIa kevlar vests anyway, but those have been in police use since their inception as well

The US Military can be deployed for domestic police actions during war time as well.

Generally, if the Federal government is forbidden to do it, it's already been ruled as legal by the Courts during war time. How do you think FDR got away with putting so many American citizens in concentration camps? SCOTUS even agreed with his bullshit "enemy blood" theory at the time.

Does that mean he's unleashing drones for cops for more than surveillance?

hurf durf

who gives a fuck the police already have military equipment despite the ban

OMG they have armored trucks? They're going to shoot SO MANY innocent black people with those trucks!

Right. The cops love antifa.
youtu.be/f8EufiFswgk

They're just as dumb as niggers who think everything is the white man's fault. They see "ooo many jews in power, that must mean they wanna keep the white man down!" Yet in the meantime jews just happen to be smarter on average and end up being more successful. It's really not rocket science. There are more white CEO's than blacks because whites are smarter. There are more Jewish CEO's cause Jews are smarter.

He comes from a different time

It's basically the same system in bong land. Where do you think we got the idea?

Scuffles at these meetings are consensual, and anyone scuffling specifically showed up to do that. No one is "beating the shit" out of anyone. The police were militarized long before this, and "Antifa" is not some hostile foreign military force. No one needs a military to stop some street scuffles. That was a stupid scapegoat for you to use.

>push diversity in to the police ranks.
Good. "Police" is not to be klanfags haven.

this shit will be used on patriots. the chief of police and mayors are jew freemasons.

all the generals in the civil war were jew freemasons, it was goy killing goy on the ground.

Lee, Pike and Meade all friends and jew masons.

You have social problems caused by social issues, beaten people senseless won't fix them.

Then your fellow NEETs are already being beaten up.

The most damaging riot gear it's the offensive ones, water cannons, tear gas, pepper chemical, rubber bullets, sound crowd dispersers, etc...