Why are there so many racists on here? MIXED KIDS ARE THE CUTEST...

Why are there so many racists on here? MIXED KIDS ARE THE CUTEST. Im a white woman and I think white guys are lame and boring, black guys are so manly and wild looking, I get wet just looking at them. I don't understand why any girl WOULDNT prefer black men to cringey white boys, the only reason anyone still dates white boys if because money reasons no one is attracted to you racist fucks.

I'm half Asian and I hate chinks and niggers.

Good thing I look white

0/10

Low quality bait, gas it.

There must be a purty good post somewhere for this level of slide b8, wow
Saged

>Im a white woman
Stopped reading there. You belong in an oven you filthy fucking kike.

saged

hhahahaa this is gold

ASIANS ARE WORSE THAN WHITES EW GROSS THEY LOOK LIKE FUCKING PRAYING MANTISES

I had blond hair and blue eyes when I was a child. Now I have hazel eyes and dark hair. That little girl will grow up to be a nigger, it is her fate.

BITCH YOURE WRONG THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH BLACK PEOPLE STFU ITS ASSHOLES LIKE YOU WHO MAKE LIVING IN SOCIETY SO SHITTY

T. Larping autistic virgin

Race mixing is an abomination.

Mixed-pedes are great looking desu, and they are BASED!!!! Praise KEK!

everyone agrees mixed babies are the best, go fuck yourselves!

>MIXED KIDS ARE THE CUTEST.

>t.kalergi

Shit slide thread. Go to /bant/ and take up space there instead, you waste of oxygen.

When you see a slide thread - please sage, report & move on.

Bad, cherry-picked bait

t. mixed mongrel

Everyone knows that mixed half-nigs don't even look white. They're basically just slightly lighter skinned niggers that are smarter than your average nigger, but dumber than everyone else (including north africans and middle easterners) The worst thing is that your kids are gonna look nothing like you, where atleast if you were with an indian or an arab or an asian they'd take on some of your features.