Trump Organization attempted to strike a deal for a Trump Tower in Moscow, while Trump was running for president

>Trump Organization attempted to strike a deal for a Trump Tower in Moscow, while Trump was running for president

BUT HER EMAILS!!!

businessinsider.de/trump-org-and-felix-sater-pursuing-deal-in-moscow-during-election-2017-8

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.de/trump-org-and-felix-sater-pursuing-deal-in-moscow-during-election-2017-8
archive.is/d7WTP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The thing that gets the left about Trump more than anything is how clean he is. 70 years old. perfect drug free healthy lifestyle. not involved in secret globalist / illuminati / cult of saturn bs. so they make it all up. this is their equivalent of deflecting the actual, real Uranium one deal by fabricating the most whacked out (but not libelous) story they can concoct against Trump to keep eyes off of what is gradually being uncovered in the investigations of Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Brennan, Rhodes, Rice, Podestas, Holder et al. It's truly sad. One of the number one reasons I immediately chose Trump as my candidate was the fact that he isn't involved in disgusting degenerate shit or ever been connected to racism, sexism, or even more debauched activities we are told are endemic to the 1%. i wish shareblue would use their powers for good and let the world know that donald trump is, was and always will be a GOOD, DECENT PERSON who just so happens to be their arch political foe. That's all. It doesnt have to be anything more than that and yet they never stop trying to pull him down. Time will be the great leveler here and when its all over Trump stands tall, unvanquished and totally revered for generations of Americans to come.

So what, I took a shit the same day i switched parties just to vote TRUMP in primaries

Left didn't get a meme story to run with this week that damages Trump (hurricane response flawless, only left wing violence reported from events this weekend) so they just go back to this old bs. Truly pathetic

>businessinsider.de/trump-org-and-felix-sater-pursuing-deal-in-moscow-during-election-2017-8

Here you go bud.

archive.is/d7WTP

How's the mudslime Dick German cuck?

Sater, told Talking Points Memo earlier this month that his "last Moscow deal for the Trump Organization was in October of 2015" but that it "didn't go through because obviously he became president."

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>expecting Trump to stop all business deals because he's running for president
wat

Didn't you get the memo from your alt-left buddies? Russia Russia Russia is over; you guys are on to Nazi Nazi Nazi / Racist Racist Racist.

MO is still the same: no facts required, just virtue signal and use unnamed sources supposedly familiar with the thinking of your target.

Carry on.

according to anonymous sources the washington post have talked to

Businessman looks into broadening his businesses. Lol. Where else did he try to do such a thing? Is he colluding with them? Or is it only collusion when is muh Russia?

>International business tycoon doing international business

>Trump tried to build a tower in Russia
This is Russian dressing on his salad levels of reaching... I don't care if his wife is fucking Russian, what does any of this have to do with a real Russian connection? Holy shit

>a real Russian connection?
>Clown
>Clown
>Clown

>Gets the most support

>Ceiling
>Ceiling
>Ceiling

>Wins primaries

>Rapist
>Rapist
>Rapist

>Wins the debates

>Polls
>Polls
>Polls

>Wins election

>Impeach
>Impeach
>Impeach

>Takes office

>Russia
>Russia
>Russia

>Not under investigation

>Impeach
>Impeach
>Impeach

>Russia falls apart again

>Racist
>Racist
>Racist

>No one cares

>He's INSANE
>He's INSANE
>He's INSANE

>Muh Russia

Here we fucking go again. Do you have any other fucking news shitblue? HUH? Seriously you spew the same shit over and over again. You wonder why you loose voters and supporters? You spew the same shit like a broken record. You refuse to get into a debate and avoid questions.

Yeah its no big deal.

Only thing that might be of note is his relationship to Felix Sater.

>hurricane response flawless
What reality are you watching?

Good point, not being even willing to debate is an admission of defeat. They wont even engage with the right because they know the right wings facts and rhetoric is more appealing to more people (and definitely not just whites like they wish)

>What reality are you watching?
not The mayors

>not being even willing to debate is an admission of defeat

So true.

Potus and Gov Abbott executed everything flawlessly to coordinate a perfect response that truly miinimized damage in areas directly hit and saved lives. the fact that houston's mayor publicly exhorted his poorest people to stay put because they werent in for a "direct hit" leading to the catastrophe on the groun there has nothing to do with Trump whatsoever.

this. did anyone actually read the fucking article? its another fusion GPS faggotry situation

>What reality are you watching?
fuck Drumpf and white people nignogs know better

>BUT HER EMAILS!!!

yeah, her emails, because none of this is illegal or wrong in the least

Why would the presumptive nominee a that point lower himself to compete against someone who was the presumptive loser of their race? Nice try retard, winners dont punch down

Did you read past the headline? Some Trump Co. flunky suggested it and was shot down.

Definitely not fake news, tho. He'll be impeached this time for sure!

Excuse me, but not being even willing to debate is an admission of defeat.

Drumpf is defeated.

>Real estate businessman attempts to build real estate and do business.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED.

>her emails, because none of this is illegal

daily reminder that you rant about "right wing facts" without presenting a single one, like a typical underage r/the_donald trumpcuck.

daily reminder that the nixon investigation took several years

daily reminder that worshiping at the feet of another man makes you a literal cuckold--pic related

This>Debating him would be pointless. Bernie sanders will just play the "Oy vey antisemite. I am a jew and you should give the svatas free healthcare and food stamps!"
>defeated
>elected and won the election
Choose one kraut.
That rapugee fucking your wife down the hall is not free.

>rant about "right wing facts
Thanks for your support of the LGBT community, kids on hormones, trannys in the military, more muslims and fag bathrooms. You can win next time im sure

>Sup Forums memes i learned during my formative years: the post

jesus christ, has your father hung himself yet seeing the effeminate excuse for a man his son has become?

>A Russian-born
So it's okay if someone is Mexican or Somalian but Russians are fair game? That's not even getting into what type of deal this was when it's obvious Trump didn't actually plan to win until after all the networks fucked him so hard that it flipped a switch to prove a point.

thanks for proving my point. do trumpcucks have any self awareness at all? i guess someone needs to do the bitch in this country.

bitch work**

>The thing that gets the left about Trump more than anything is how clean he is
You're retarded.

>she won the popular vote!

Didn't help her one bit now did it?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Just stay with her and stop crying already

Establishing good relations with Russia is a bad thing?

>>thanks for proving my point

>It was her turn! This isn't fair!

Seriously? "Hur dur r/the_donald is for right wingers and pol is for leftists" Shareblue, you are not trying anymore. Tell david brock once he gets done with that ;little boy in his office to get to the drawing board to come up with better insults.
Again not even trying shills.

>trumpcuck has pictures of gay men and transvestites saved on his computer

no surprises here.

I do wonder at times if she would have even been stable enough to accept the presidency.

>no surprises here

So true.

Kek exactly. He's in his 70s and as far as actual, provable dirt they've got what - "when you're rich and famous women let you grab them by the pussy" (self apparent truth), he wouldn't take on black tenants as a landlord in the 70s, and TWO SCOOPS!!!#$!JFJEI!!?

Pretty admirable to be honest family

>BUT HER EMAILS!!!
actually had to do with foreign policy. a hotel does not. and did he even get that hotel?

How dare you gender identify and not use proper pronouns, Hillary not gonna keep inviting you to the pizza party if you keep it up

>(((reportedly)))
by whom?

>But her emails!

Is an r/politics meme. Dead giveaway this is a plebbit thread. A common variation to look out for is "buttery mails", or "freeze peach" (free speech).

Daily reminder that Watergate had an actual crime proven on the onset

So we are back to Russia again? Someone make a flowchart of MSM's attempt at controlling the narrative.

>2017
>Sup Forums reading an article

Russia is an ally, you can do any business you want with them.

>It's not O.K. to develop a business in another country
With that approach, Hans, you can't act surprised that negroes want to be in your country. See, if you built a single water pipeline in Africa, you could have stopped a million niggers in their tracks, like Gadhafi did.

>shitskin unironically linking WaPo
Nice brainwashing source you're reading.
On a scale of one-to-Antifa, how brainwashed are you?

>trumpcuck worried about pronouns

once again, no surprises that you are insecure about your sexuality either. did your daddy touch you when you were little? hard to imagine how else you turn out to be such a flaming faggot!

>proven on the onset

wat

I love when things break down
Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

>FEAR MONGERING!
>fear is completely justified
>complete disaster because people weren't prepared

I fucking hate the left

see and now, give Jamal his anal sex repatriations like a good sub

MADAME
A
D
A
M
E

Kill yourself, just because trump hasn't been caught yet doesn't mean it didn't happen. It's unfortunate to be an absolute troglodyte with no imagination like you.

What's more plausible, a Cabal of pineal gland eating pedos controlling the world or a crooked business man from NYC getting caught up in deals with the Russian mob? HMM. Makes my almonds activate.

Remember the failing NYTimes? The broke the Hillary email story, trump is an egotistical loser and you can't handle it because you voted for him.

This!

>russia
>cville, not a word about russia
>antifa shows true colors in berkeley, media can no longer whitewash the story
>russia
can't wait till mueller hands down the indictments on dnc/cf/cgi/clintons/fusion gps
>never forget: mueller did deliver uranium to russia
>even snopes confirms (though they try and justify it as somehow okay because muh o admin)
and you think trump is going down for things that are completely unrelated to running for office
>t. redpill

SAGE

You're a faggot

this
>goodnight white boy
pic related

>Remember the failing NYTimes? The broke the Hillary email story

nope that was a Russian hacker who leaked that

>>Trump Organization attempted to strike a deal for a Trump Tower in Moscow, while Trump was running for president

OMG! A Businessman who specializes in making residential towers around the world, tries to build a tower in Russia. AMAZING!!!

Jimmy Carter was a Peanut farmer, do you think any of his peanuts ended up in RUSSIA! SCANDALOUS!

Nice summery