So ronery :(

so ronery :(

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/18/trump-signs-childs-hat-throws-crowd/
youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not making it about himself. He's making sure that the people who know how to deal with hurricane relief are in charge.
I never thought I would see Donald Trump of all people to show humility.

I really want that USA hat

This

He's a big teddy bear behind it all. He's a strong willed man. I'm sure he cries in his personal down time. We needed a strong leader that doesn't force cry on TV or show those crocodile tears like Van Jones or Chuck Schumer cucks try to whip out.

They might be on his website / wherever you buy Trump merch. I want it too

what a fucking clown impeachment is imminent

It's on his website. Only $25 or so iirc.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/18/trump-signs-childs-hat-throws-crowd/

Relevant

Why would Trump run the relief operation anyway? He's not qualified to do it so he gave it to people who actually no what their doing, what's the problem with that? He's a politician not a relief worker..

He's literally on the TV in the situation room.

Trump helps
>wtf is this retard doing
>he has no experience in this area at all
>impeach right fucking now!

Trump doesn't help
>wtf is this retard doing
>doesn't he care about his people?
>impeach right fucking now!

Look at him. All alone in that zoomed in picture. No one around for nearly 2 feet, at least...

Ha.

Nfl team support the troops hats have big ass flag stiched on the side. Subtle trigger

Why is he wearing a hat indoors like a low IQ nigger?

What's the point? Pretending he loves his country?

lmao trump is like the autistic kid in school that smells like shit and has no friends

i fucking hate sports but would wear this for the subtle trigger
now you got me to buy a sports hat user

AYEAYEAYE SENOR TRUMP LLEVA UN SOMBRERO EN LA CASA- Fuck off. I hope the fence hoppers turn on your refried bean-consuming ass when the wall goes up.

needs a bigger tv

>Not knowing what kayfabe is
He learned a lot during his time in Stamford.

All alone in a conference room in front of the video conference remote.

Really boils the old noodle.

You don't get to be as powerful as Trump without knowing how to properly delegate authority.

Pence is basically the president. Trump is just a figurehead.

I don't think they'll ever get this taken care of

what a fucking retarded loser

u can tell nobody takes him seriously

forgot gif

Isn't this what they want?!?!?!?!?!

You're Canadian dude, we don't even think about you lol.

the USA hat cracks me up for some reason

I mean, are you complaining because the VP is actually doing something? What the fuck did Biden ever do aside from creep around touching kids awkwardly in public or saying crazy off-the-wall shit about slavery to blacks?

damn that's a nice hat and I'm not even a patriots fan

Where the fuck is Zulu?

>trusting your staffs judgement
>this is somehow bad
have you guys ever left your basement?

I hope so. We're never going to start the war if you commie faggots don't step up your sedition game. Your boss Soros has already given up on his assassination plots because he knows we'd start executing you fuckers on the street. That's why you've switched to this slow-burn of conspiracy theories and jewish propaganda campaigns.

oh plz

WHO
WON
THE
FUCKING
POPULAR
VOTE

I WANT YOU HEAR YOU SAY IT, DRUM SKINS!!

This picture is just prime for shoops.
Could shoop whatever you want on the TV screen.

truly /mypresident/

Americans think that the President is someone who could everything
>create battle plan or economy plans
>coordinate relief

In Reality an effective and good president is someone who picks the right people and give them the needed freedoms

Who's the President tho? Say it.

This

Based Singapore

>IT'S DRUMPHHHH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
8 more years baby!

Sort of the VP's role, traditionally.

Hurricanes are only presidential photo-ops anyway. There's no need for them to be directly involved other than media exposure.

YOUR CLOWN WILL BE IMPEACHED FOR HELPING RUSSIA HACK THE ELECTION

THEN...

MADAM
A
D
A
M

Haha he can't get close to Trump (even physically he stayed like 30 feet at all times at G20) so he has to try to hit on the ugly ayy lmao relative that everybody hates.
We outta stop protecting yall and just let you get taken over by literally anyone willing to invade. Like China. Hell Bermuda could probably do it if we gave them a few extra spears.

Zulu is GMT.

Why do you like Hilary if you're a commie?

Thats not how the government works commie

>Haha he can't get close to Trump (even physically

>yfw shinji masturbating on asuka was also part of gendo's plan.

GMT 0

40 bucks for a hat. Wtf, dahnald.

no one did actually, not a single person got 50% or more of the pop vote

>Hurricane Situation Room
what exactly do they need to monitor the hurricane for?

wtf is going on. is trump retarded or is this fake kraut news ?

> being such a simpleton that you think the president has to wear a hat that says USA on it

They need to make sure HAARP is working properly and it causes as much damage as it can. They need the storm to hover over Houston for a couple more days at least. Houston is a huge city with a large liberal center in Texas and the area's infrastructure needs to be destroyed to prevent people there from voting as much as possible in 2018.

Trump continues to impress with his brilliance.
He is letting the government RUN, not micromanaging it. He chose the best people for the jobs they have, now he is letting them do what they do best. A good manager does NOT interfere with/micromanage his employees.

>is trump retarded

You tell me.

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

.009% of the population wanted her over him. truly we have been robbed.

Lol spics wear hats everywhere. Literally everywhere

>I hate sports
I'm sorry you were never popular

He's praying. God bless Texas. God bless Trump.

>leftists caught lying as they always do
>immediately damage control
Never change, canada.

Biden taught me weapon safety

Lol!! Hey you all remember that magazine that said "madame president" on the front cover five before the election?? Bahahaha that was a good'n

Save it, it's all yours.

The autistic kid who owns shit like this. Live in a real country before you comment.

sauce pls

Well. Trump was against going to Camp David because he felt the place was ancient and outdated compared to Mar a Lago. No hes sitting there all by himself like a dweeb.

>sauce pls

youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E

shut up fucking shill faggot
>93 GORILLION MRW.gif posted for the millionth time

>He chose the best people

him watching Dr Strangelove would be a good one

this

some fat bitch literally gets pushed over and dies under her own weight and we're evil nazis causing mass murder.

all antifa has managed to get so far are some bitch swings in with weapons that have given a few of our bros some stitches, because they know they couldn't win in a real fight.
antifa better hope to god they don't accidentally or intentionally kill any of ours, it will be a glorious day for the history books.

Based gay bavarian, why do you hate America so much?

Fuck off paco. You fags literally wear tacky rhinestone baseball hats to church.

>"Just fire two "blasts", dummy. It's so simple, lady."

>Based gay bavarian
why do you hate America so much
I love America, I hate Trumpcucks.

Jesus. Get a room

It's fundraising ya limey

Lügenpresse gonna lügen

SO much this. If he didn't delegate he be blamed for every fatass nigger beaner who didn't properly float.

Jews control the media, so it would be skewed as such that would still favor the alt right in an unfavorable position. Mistakes are imminent

>>He chose the best people

Every manager needs to fire and hire new people as the needs change. What? Did you think everyone gets chosen for a job and stays there for the rest of their lives?
Good managers prune the employees so that only the best are there.

Texans should just shoot the rain

Their own photo literally shows him on the screen via teleconference. Fake news.

Leaf leader, at his prime, no kids. Popular with women but only cause he supports their feeble causes. Millionare due donations and corruption.

Trump fills a room with his kids. 3rd wife because previous wives worn out. Billionaire due to business and work.

I hate to break it to you but Trudeau is a leech on you country and either a pedo or gay

How are things in not-America?

Yup, thank you foreign bro

>White House shows a teleconference.

Holy shit they're getting weaker and weaker and weaker.

Kill yourself shill.

The databases are being searched, your information is coming to the light, as you as a human being will be drowned in darkness

That is a promise my friend.

I completely agree and I found it so absurd during the election campaign when people argued "b-but he's not qualified for x" or "he doesn't know how to do y" as if the president was the one to actually come up with all the plans to fix the problems he wants to target. First and foremost, he is the one to pick the right people, experts that he can trust, that will advise him in such a way that he can make the best possible decisions. He needs to know the facts and the basics and he needs to have the personality of a leader, for everything else he has advisors.

y is drumpf watching cartoons like the rest of pol?

>drumpf is on a video conference

That's it it's over for him

Look at all those cis-gendered old white males SAVING people! Literally shaking right now! Why can't they loot stores and get trapped in attics like any NORMAL person would?