SOROS ALERT: Soros funded, ACLU like mega NGO has descended on Europe to bully you into open borders

ORIGINAL campaign video: youtube.com/watch?v=cbHri6k6iK4
Their site is liberties.eu, ARCHIVED main page: archive.fo/rnOYu
Promo article for pushing Finland to accept refugees: archive.fo/glKIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

liberties.eu/en/news/participatory-democracy-under-threat-summary
archive.fo/blSkr
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207927/Rare-pictures-provide-peek-lives-Bolivian-secret-sect-shun-photography-alcohol-electricity.html
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
archive.is/UdJJv
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That Finland article on liberties.eu

Some tweets from liberties.eu
They don't like our NGO law.

Pushing Finland with a "heart-warming" story about some Swedish-speaking(!) grandma. Who would have guessed it's not a Swedish speaker again virtue signaling.

Everything against reguees is bad.

Wanting to impose visa on criminal Albanians is bad, Dutch goyim!

Hey spaghettis, love diversity, how dare you not!?

I bet he's a fucking iraqi who stole some kurd kid. Ask for a father test and you'll see I'm right. They dont look anything alike.

Usual fake, pre-written script story, with someone who has a high chance to be an ISIS member or similar. Possibly the next person to commit an attack in Finland.

Jesus fucking Christ even the fucking clod miserable FINS can't catch a break

>Iraqi moves in
>Gibs dis my place now
>People of Nagu you's senpai now gibs

(((business)))
Within a next few weeks our gov will take care of (((NGOs))). I will really enjoy this lefty butthurt.

Disgusting jew rats trying to destroy my country

Nah, in the video those our the coast-dwelling Swedish speaking Finns, who are known to be gullible enough to think they are doing something good.
But this is just a single story. This Liberties.EU has a lots of $$$ and they are going to push really hard for wiping out the remaining resistance to #diversity and #noborders.

>NGOs inside the EU are facing a growing number of restrictions that limit their ability to perform their tasks. Put otherwise, the freedom or space available to NGOs to perform their role in protecting and promoting fundamental rights, democracy and the rule of law is ‘shrinking’ or ‘closing’. These restrictions include:
Smear campaigns, administrative harassment and physical attacks

>NGOs have come under sustained rhetorical attack from politicians and media close to such figures in several EU countries including Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Poland and Romania. These smear campaigns are designed to undermine the public’s trust in NGOs, making the public less likely to participate in their activities or make donations.

>less likely to participate in their activities or make donations.

SHUT IT DOWN!

By
Israel Butler

This isn't funny guys

Fuck you Soros

Jukka, you are now his family. You can thank some old lady for it, who can't even speak "finska".

What could be more obvious, right?

>There is evidence to suggest that public funds for NGOs promoting fundamental rights and equality have fallen, partly due to more general public spending cuts. However, in some countries, such as Croatia, Hungary and Poland, funding cuts have been politically motivated with funding shifting away from NGOs critical of the ruling party and towards government-friendly and church organisations.

THOSE EVIL ANTI SEMITES!

I'm 99% sure that's not his daughter.

Disgusting, just how dare these people tell us what to think. It's shit easy to trade someone else's country (=nation, future, livelihood), when it costs you nothing and you don't face the consequences. In Hungarian we have a proverb, "Nothing is too expansive for the kibic" (Jewish advisor with shitty ideas).

liberties.eu/en/news/participatory-democracy-under-threat-summary

The whole article is one big own goal
Someone archive it will you? Wheres a nord when you need him?

>liberties.eu/en/news/participatory-democracy-under-threat-summary
There you go:

archive.fo/blSkr

She does speak finska. She is just virtual signaling as swedish because everyone knows swedes has higher moral.

Thanks friendo. Fucking old childless faggots.

>About us

>The Civil Liberties Union for Europe (Liberties) is a non-governmental organisation promoting the civil liberties of everyone in the European Union (EU)

>Currently, we have member organisations in Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Spain, the Netherlands and an associated partner in Sweden. We intend to keep expanding our membership to include NGOs from all 28 EU countries.

>Liberties, and our members, want the peoples of the EU and its member countries to live in societies where their civil liberties are protected, where they can participate freely in the democratic process and where their governments respect the rule of law. To help achieve this, Liberties works towards three goals. First, we want the EU to respect civil liberties when it creates and implements law and policy. Second, we want the EU to step in to protect the peoples of Europe when national governments violate their international obligations to uphold civil liberties. Third, we want to increase public understanding about civil liberties so that people will recognise their importance and stand up for their rights.

Trust me goy if you don't give the migrants your country it'll be like a real mind shoah

It really upsets me when 70+ yr old fucks who have not more than ~15yrs left, won't see long term consequences, tell you what you should do and who to screw up your future. It's easy to "embrace" Islam and invite over millions of them when you won't have to live with them much longer. We on the other hand have decades to live and see how our countries are being silently conquered and transformed into shithole caliphates. I don't think many of our generation has ever even thought about long-term demographics, let alone understand what's going to happen.

How does Soros fit into this? More importantly I think its time for the Hungarians to get the fuck out of dodge. Its 2 years left in when you decide to leave and a lot of Poz in the meantime. Any referendums coming up?

I second that. Can't wait for all the fucking boomers to die out. They're the ones who brought us into this mess.

Boomers have reproduced themselves, the "Nachwuchs" is even less intelligent, I guess, but equally subversive.

Fucking Bolivia kek. Are we going to be forced there?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207927/Rare-pictures-provide-peek-lives-Bolivian-secret-sect-shun-photography-alcohol-electricity.html

Most of the roughly 70,000 Low German-speaking Mennonites in Bolivia living in about 75 colonies or communities are of Dutch background. They came through Prussia to South Russia, to Canada and then to Latin America in search of religious freedom and land for their preferred agricultural vocation.

An average family has eight children, and it is estimated the population doubles in 15 years.

“Over 70 percent of this population is Bolivian by birth,” Harder said. “That’s an interesting stat when tensions rise about foreigners and certain parts of the government point to Mennonites and say, ‘You foreigners take our land.’

Europeans and their 200 iq are pretty fucking stupid

only way this ends is if the common man rises up en masse and purges these kike fucks from their lands. not to mention the corrupt politicians and government officials who are working for these kikes.

It's not stupidity, the fear to offend is greater than fear for your life.

Its the people in the ivory castles thinking they can dodge the bullet but want to run an experiment through because not to do so would make you "afraid"

Yeah no shit.

>tfw too intelligent to use all of the brain

This surprises me. I thought Bolivia was the last spot in Latin America whites would move to.

>fucking magnets how do they work, literally

>tfw no faith
>tfw no tolerance
what gives?

Bump

Sign the petition

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

bump

Seems like it's sort of an umbrella for several European NGO as listed on this site:
archive.is/UdJJv

Their HQ:

Prinzenstraße 103
Berlin, Germany 10969

Fucking Kreuzberg. Pic is the Google Maps location, though by now there seems to be a restaurant in the ground floor:
facebergDOTcomSLASHmirikaberlin

>we want the EU to step in to protect the peoples of Europe when national governments violate their international obligations to uphold civil liberties.

their intentions are clear

It could be that the soviet program went partway but failed

I don't think "faith" means God insomuch as it means you're a fanatic and are willing to die a Zealots death.

Do yourself a favour and watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Nice digitis. Kreuzberg is enemy territory.

>run away from some allegedly shady shit
>appear in a propaganda video
>give out location and involve some allegedly innocents too
>it's not a far gone muslim shithole like Sweden, but there are still enough muslims there that they could be found again, if the trouble they ran away from was oh so bad
This is so inconsistent and stupid. It might not even be the propaganda people's story, they just blndly accept whatever nonsense that savage throws at them and made it their narrative.

>import a bunch of poor people to your country
>they now need housing, food and s job
> the demand for everything goes up and the cost of labor goes down or stagnates because there is an over abundance of people

I can believe he would crash it for personal gain. Fucked up our currency well.

I mean if someone could find the papertrail to this company it would be a zinger

I've just read a story about Italy housing shortages that "forces" the authorities to drop natives and prefer migrants with lots of kids and low on money when assigning social appartment units to applicants.

There seem to be plenty of traitors and cucks among younger people. This really does seem like some sort of sickness in Whites. It must be some exploited genetic trait to have strong altruism in cold weather or something.

Don't give in Magyars

Fight for your existence

"boomers" is a strange word for the allies, user

>trump is worth more than 10k refugees to her

It's not just us, it's all of Europe that they will turn into their ideological battleground. The website has articles in more than a dozen languages.

ugh...roastie

>Generation Identitaire
>Gavin "buttplug" McInnes goes to meet them
>they are shocked and disgusted by the idea that the populace should arm themselves and overthrow a tyrannical gubmint that's against their interest
pic related

Daily reminder that big capitalist countries like Apple donate to the ACLU.

And yet there are people here who STILL believe in capitalism.

wewlad

When will this old kike mummy drop dead?

>The real Sup Forums

GI are cucks. "Dems are the real racists, based Israel" tier. Especially manlet Sellner. What a faggot. And I think unironically. The gay is a homo.

In Jew York. Still more white than Talcum X is black

he also funds kikebart and european pedo false flag media events that will happen in norcal next month

if someone accidentally posted right pic on twitter and ask who is this nazi to the antifa accounts, that would be funny...

Remind me of last week, when I saw an elders couple having a walk with their assigned nigger.
But it was nothing like the picture. The nog knew his place and was walking a good 2 meters behind them always looking at the ground, and not talking.
I have very mixed feelings about this.

>fennoswede
TOP KEK
But still, fuck this cancer.

I shooped it, if you have an account, give it a try.