All Muslims are ba-

All Muslims are ba-

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beards/comments/35bpua/for_those_of_you_wondering_what_it_looks_like/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

Not all OP's suck di-

Commie flag in the background. He is still bad.

This is better than them being against you

d smelling subhuman shit monsters that should all be sterilized immediately.

They're not all bad..... I don't see why this is so shocking

He's not a muslim

They aren't all bad, but their religion is inherently incompatible with western society. If a Muslim gets along well with others (atheists, Christians, etc), they're technically going against their own religion.

That being said, they aren't all bad.

But a radical Muslim is 100% more dangerous than a radical Christian, because one will behead you, and the other will just berate you.

Don't let the shit posting discourage you lmao.

This site has more shills than real people nowadays

Wait I just noticed that. Isn't the California republic thing pushed by Marxists over there

thats a mexican

-rbaric.

>be muslim
>3rd generation immigrant
>be such a good boy
>one day decide to allah avkbar and kill 15 poeple with truck of peace

Welcome to modern eu muslinusum

He's an Arab Muslim guy who posted on r/beards on Plebbit.

reddit.com/r/beards/comments/35bpua/for_those_of_you_wondering_what_it_looks_like/

>look, this pit bull has a flower taped to its head it definitely won't bite you

mudscums are violent by nature.

He is not a true muslim if his loyalty is to his country flag or political ideology.

d

BASED

Yes. And all lolbertarians are lying to themselves.

The Pitbull Defense Force is so pathetic.

Here's a little brainteaser you can use on them:
>I love golden retrievers, they're such a friendly breed!
Of course they'll agree with you
>I think Pitbulls are naturally prone to aggression
WTF NOT ALL PITBULLS YOU BIGIT

Then ask why it's perfectly fine to notice good trends but not negative trends in breeds. Really starts roasting their cashews.

>Implying there is one interpretation of religion

Listen here, I personally know many Muslims and they are American patriots. They don't like the bullshit that the American government is doing in the Middle East (who does anyway) but they cannot be more American as far as values go. Implying that any religion is "inherently" anything is completely disregarding individualistic interpretation and practice of a belief system.

Is that you, OP?

You look like a metrosexual faggot, my man

Bet you go on Sup Forums too, hipster fag!

I had a good friend growing up who was palestenian. His family were what normies would call "westernized". Really nice family. He unironically redpilled me on the jews when I was a young lad.

I would shit on his beard with the same gusto as i shit on his prophets beard.

religions aren't there for individual interpretation. the scripture is written a certain way and meant to be interpreted in one way only. any other interpretation is simply misguided

a muslim, by definition, cannot be good. Can a rapist be good? a murderer? a thief? no they are what they are. A muslim is what he is.
A muslim must stop being a muslim, to be good.

-t men

>A muslim must stop being a muslim, to be good.
A muslim must stop breathing , to be good.
There you go champ.

>lolbertardians

And this is why I don't do the beard thing. I don't want to look like a Mudslime faggot.

These is only the literal interpretation of the Koran you fucking dipshit

>Implying that the Quran doesn't contain elements that are hard to inteprate

Such as Mohammed being a racist, slave owner, pedophile, and whiter then most arabs with some "intepretations" saying that he had red beard.

He hated Niggers, He loved the jews as he was semetic, but they betrayed him by throwing him out of Medina.

Islam=to serve
God says in islam you have free will to choose to sin or not
But also tells everybody else they can kill you on sight if you do

Hows that freedom? It's like putting a gun to someone heads and telling to behave or else.

Islam allows the rich and powerful such as califs and imams to rule over the lower classes, to abuse them for taxes and keep them in poverty

Islam tells you that you can have 4 wives 10 children and the more you do the better will be, yet nobody tells you that the more you the worse it will be you'll be more poor and you'll require more resocers to surive, this means you'll end up being cucked by those more powerful who can enjoy those benefits without repercutions

Why does Turkey with Ataturk became modern, happy and prosperous, yet every other muslims nation that embraces islam to it's fullest is a piece of shit after being build upon the greateset empires and control mediterranian economy for atleast 1000 years and also the silkroad

look at europe after new routes TO AVOID MUSLIMS were discovered to asia ... look at what happend.

>Implying that the verses you quote aren't fake/modified

LOL AT 8:12

Isn't that Heimbach?

i bet he is simply genetically arab and he rejects the muslim faith,
arabs can be good, muslims never are

-rbarians who should be shot on sight in they try to enter human countries.

Matt Heimbach is not a Muslim.

-dong.

Island is cancer

>libertarians
Worse than Liberals

d.
do i have to finish fucking your wife to bro?
Goodnight Spacecuckboi.

Is this some Jewish psyop?
No one fucking claims "all people of group X are bad", it's when MOST of the people in group X are bad, is when it the group becomes bad.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Yup

>All Muslims are ba-
All Trump supporters are Na-

Iranian libertarian reporting in

WTF I love Kool A.D. now