Would you consider this degenerate?

Would you consider this degenerate?

Too much niggerishness, gross

They have incest on game of thrones so it's socially acceptable now. You guys are living in the past. Flag related.

facebook? yes
totally degenerate
delet account now

It's like that Jewish actor who married his adopted daughter from his previous marriage.

>,,
>..
>????
>..
>..
>..
Yes, degenerate.

... Yes I would. Not because of the story but because the person who wrote this is so illiterate that I can't understand this.

Even a pidgin master would struggle with this niggerspeak.

What is this trailer trash even trying to say?

Also she's not hot kek. Must be from the south.

I can't even understand it.

Well uhhhm you know

it's ok i speak nigger
he believed the woman in the pic to be his daughter, I assume raised her from childhood, he now knows she is not and wants to fuck her

so fucking true, dude needs to stay away

Can you translate it from american to English?

I can't understand that gibberish

He's asking if he should fuck somebody who he raised as a daughter but just found out he actually isn't related to her.
Not a nigger. Pic related is him(30 years ago).

Is it bad that I understood this?

LOL at your pic, OP
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

If it's not blood or twice removed, it's not incest.

>fucking your daughterfu

I'm suppsed to understand that? It makes no sense.

You couldn't keep this thread over on /asp/ so you brought your shit to the outlels of Sup Forums? Autism.

Can can't understand what he's saying and usually I can translate nigger.

So basically he wants to fuck his adoptive daughter. Without her consent I assume.
How it that NOT degenerate?

holding out of sex implies that both wanted to have sex with each other...and that despite them thinking they are father and daughter

FULL ENGLISH TRANSLATION
>If you guys really care about me, you'll give your opinions on this. I just did a blood test and found out she isn't my daughter. We both have avoided anything sexual as that would be wrong, but know that we know we're not related, is it still wrong. As a man I find her incredibly attractive, but I've raised her as my own. I want to sleep with her, but I can't get over that fact.
FULL ENGLISH TRANSLATION

>nigger
stopped reading there

Translation: yo muh bitch wan me 2 pay fo child support but fuuuck dat shit. DNA don't even match homie! n she neva put out so fck that hoe

everyone involved, including op, should be disemboweled and thrown in to a river.

>wuz it but wuz wuz dat be sum mah muhfuggin dat wabba pabba blicky plicky doot doot fambalamba

discarded

fck that cracker n yo serial killer shit. ya'll go freeze heads in da fridge while i bang yo cousin.

that hurts to read

>Marty Jannetty
kek.

Most 2nd language english speakers are better to english than this bloke.

Also does privacy mean anything these days?

>Would you consider this degenerate
It's not politics related or news worthy, take it to /bant/ or Sup Forums