How do we dissolve the united kingdom? It really shouldn't exist at all. The nations of England, Scotland...

How do we dissolve the united kingdom? It really shouldn't exist at all. The nations of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland should all be independent and have their own leaders. Is it possible to form some sort of balkanisation party?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BTnkc
youtube.com/watch?v=d2afuTvUzBQ
search.wikileaks.org/?q=fox rothschild
archive.fo/M6LQC
youtube.com/watch?v=rfWjz_THALI&list=PL_uCRR2sgKaiPLAPURy95dqCX9SPBOZtf&index=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if Scotland has a second referendum in which they vote for independence.

You cannot dissolve the UK without dissolving the EU.

>has no idea how genetics works
>has no idea how history works
>just learned that those places are individual nations in yesterday's freshman history class

This board is 18+, you need to h

>This board is 18+, you need to h
What's the matter, Candlejack got your to

These places are all different on a genetic and cultural level. Most obviously Northern Ireland, which by all means should belong to the Irish.

No fuck off, cunt

We're actually all fairly genetically similar on these islands.

>balkanisation party?

To be fair my father was redpilled because he didn't get to vote Scotland out of the UK. We're English.

Though abolishing the UK is literally pointless, Wales needs to stop relying on the UK for money and start producing more again.

The mines for coal, steel and gold need to re-open and return jobs and communities to it's land. Wales has been on a spiraling path to degeneracy ever since they took away our mines.

my nama jeff

If the westminster government invested money in places outside of london, we'd be doing pretty well.
Bring back manufacturing, bring back coal, steel, invest in nuclear power (particularly thorium fuel cycles) and the north, wales and scotland would be doing well

I smell the Hand of the Eternal Frog
Sort your capital out before thinking of us, Pierre

Stop hiding behind that flag, EU cuck

Klaus, we know your game

Let's be honest, how different from each other are they all genetically?

Stay out of our business Mr snek

>independence

Joining the EU and using English currency isn't independence.

Depends where you live, west/far north England isn't so different from the Welsh/Scottish but obviously that changes the further away you get.

Thank you.

Most Northern Irish are Ulster-Scots, so no it shouldn't belong to Ireland

Nice try.

very simple, kill germany and eussr first

Shutting down manufacturing (for that fake climate change shit) really hurt UK. It's the same way here in the South. Birmingham AL & other cities were literally booming. Blacks got along with whites and acted Caucasian & kept to themselves. But when they took all the jobs away their Savage came out and now we're one of the most dangerous cities in all of U.S. lmao.

Ive been down south and seen some of them Londoners I've heard so much about. Funny looking fellas. I don't believe for a second that were strongly genetically related.

Hallo Hans

We should dissolve the United Kingdom, along with Australia and New Zealand and form them into a federal British ethnostate.
B R I T A N N I A

>How do we dissolve the united kingdom?
Acid Attacks

They've lived in Ulster for 400 years they're Irish but they just like UK gibs and Britain likes having bases in Ireland don't pretend otherwise

Lads, how do we revitalise the national spirit?
Last time around we found an island that belongs to us, despite being only marginally useful for livestock and inhabited by idiots, and kicked all the non-whites off it. Any ideas?

Bets on who is behind nu-Sup Forums flag?

Northern Ireland should be given back to Ireland
Scotland should be free

England and Wales can remain as the United Kingdom of England and Wales

>those slags

somebody looking to get the haggis they ate last night stirred

Rothschild Family have it under control...

Exciting.

LONG LIVE THE LUNATICS!

Note by Michael Aquino, Plato, Blake and The New World Order imgur.com/a/BTnkc

“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.”

Plato's Cave youtube.com/watch?v=d2afuTvUzBQ

> how do we revitalise the national spirit?

We need to stop people from being scared of patriotism and cultural pride.

A constant barrage of Sup Forumss state level interventions is begging to help. It gets attention from the sleepy normo faggots that nothing else would.

Also we need a Trump

ALL of the British Isles are rightful British clay. I mean, it's right in the fucking name. It is time for a united Britain again.

Allow the US to absorb it, grant Scotland and N. Ireland independence. Systematically kill all nobility. Force English to marry an American and kick all pakis out.

There is only one nation and we are united under the narwhal.

More on the pakis please

>Ulster-Scots
They are just a bunch of trespassers in our land. We will send them home soon.

Alba gu bragh?

i firmly belive that if everyone in the uk could have voted on scottish independence, scotland would be independent

I fully support this

D'you really think that when England, Wales and Scotland are majority none-white at mid-century that the new demographic majorities of those countries will have any interest in Nationalism?

I like that argument

My friend Fox Rothschild told me there is a reason Bethlehem is paired with Scotland.

How do we dissolve the united states? It really shouldn't exist at all. The nations of Alaska, Dixie,California and the thirteen colonies should all be independent and have their own leaders. Is it possible to form some sort of balkanisation party?

It doesn't matter because even after independence they would never get enough of the Big English Cock.

I mean just look at Ireland. It's really cute how they pretend to be an independent republic.

archive.fo/M6LQC

What tounge would we speak though brother? Old english?

Hebrew

Begone, continental scum!

Rule Britannia.

The United Kingdom should be dissolved and the Isles, along with Canada, Australia, & NZ should be absorbed into the USA. Then as an Anglo hyperpower we can begin to lay claim to space, as God intended

Israel and Scotland Academic capitals of the world.
Friendship, peace and pomegranates.

Neither Wales nor Northern Ireland have ever existed as independent states, and Scotland (as we see it today) has been in Union with England for longer than it functioned as a sovereign nation.
What few genetic distinctions exist amongst Britons do not correlate with the four nations' borders

>how to dissolve the UK
>constant acid attacks
just keep doing what u people are doing and eventually everything will dissolve

Everyone in the UK should have been able to vote in that referendum and told the Scottish to get bent. Devolved parliaments are a joke anyway, could just as easily have a 'northern parliament' and an 'east midlands parliament' etc etc.

No, God intends to reinstate the Golden Order of ancient days. That's why we have the pyramids to ponder in life.

Literal, heaven on earth.

i support this
youtube.com/watch?v=rfWjz_THALI&list=PL_uCRR2sgKaiPLAPURy95dqCX9SPBOZtf&index=2

Pol is a far more influential forum than any so called government institution.

It's a little thing called KEK and a little thing called Primordial Chaos.

The Scottish have produced more geniuses than most other countries and do you know why?

They are Jewish.

Independence for Yorkshire!

YES!

Not in UK matters user, I've tried to start threads before about Brexit getting messed up and so on and they never get any replies. I'm shocked that this one even is getting anywhere, most Bongs only stay inside Brit/pol/ :(, it's depressing.

There is no incentive for Irish people to want to join the UK

>Joining the EU and using English currency isn't independence.
Abloobloobloo m-muuhh independence

I'm bonging right now?

Well what you have to understand is The Rothschild family have great plans for Scotland.

That's why we love them.

How do we dissolve Canada?
Quebec, Alberta, Newfoundland, and GTA should all be independent and have their own leaders. Manitoba and Saskatchewan can join Alberta too because they're pretty cool. USA can annex lower BC

God doesn't exist as you think, salvation lies within. The only "God" you speak of is the Demiurge, the damned viper

The pyramids were built by Aryans

>hides flag

every time

What plans? I thought the big deal with gubbament wanting Scotland to stay in was because it's a glorified nuke storage.

Excuse me, don't ever to presume to know my relationship with God. You could not fathom the closeness between my creator and I.

Thank you, sorry to be rude but that's how I feel about the matter.

>u people
>implying it isn't the slime scum 99% of the time because their daughters hymen got torn by chads cock

I can't wait until the build luminescent amphitheatres of education which we teleport to.

You are illiterate and have never heard of The Fox King.

Allow me to illuminate you -

The Fox King does not flee from unchained unicorn.

You don't.
It should exist because it was conquered fully by the english and we all share a common history spanning 800 years, as well as common culture, language, and we're better off as a full nation to compete globally.
Why would we be the ones to balkanize when you have a massive continent of vassal states, the EU and a another massive lump of vassal states in america, we are British will always be British, deal with it.
Gibraltar will stand. The Falklands will stand. We have given away more than your country will ever own, no one is taking Britain apart you retard.

Nukes are a lie buddy

666 is the Nuclear Code aka Rothschild

>implying the UK isn't already dead

>You could not fathom the closeness between my creator and I.
You are of your father, the devil

>this much of a non argument
Jesus Christ

The Phoenix is the devil you know.

>this much of you chocking on my balls
Jesus Christ

Lest we forget it was Abaddon according to Bartholomew who accompanied Jesus through Hades and Resurrection.

>this level of salt

That's fine, just help us purge the darkies.

USA already owns Canada, leaf. We want to give back Ontario though.