Are you ready for the biggest HAPPENING of the year?

Are you ready for the biggest HAPPENING of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ml10JyDDxMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I don't fucking know why, but I'm ready. Pls be big

It will be big, don't worry

What's happening?

The secessionists are winning.

Something that will accelerate the end of the EU

illegal referendum for catalonian independence, will be a mess and organizers will be jailed, not sure why people are making a fuss out of this

Why are they so autistic. Don't they cry for a referendum every couple of years and always lose?

>Don't they cry for a referendum every couple of years and always lose?
We never had one Paco.

You mean the Spanish Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo? That'll be in 2018.

The only big thing to come is the catalonian independentists failing so badly. Again.

I'm ready for your big happening in my year ;)

Didn't the march the other day was a lot bigger than the march against islamic terrorism?

How are they winning? They have always been below 50% and going down in last months.

Why do they want Independence?

The march of the 11th September is literally 4-5 times bigger than the one against Islamic terrorism

Only people born in Catalonia will be able to vote. There you go, we win.

For the same reasons you want India to be an independent country and not a region of a larger country you don't feel any connection to.

why is this big, sounds super boring

Fit it into the prophecy.

To kick out pooinloos and muslims of our country, for example

>The march of the 11th September
>not against Islamic terrorism

I'm confused.

It could collapse the EU, given that spain required of Catalonia to support the union and a newly formed country have the choice to join or not, and I think they want to seccede because they don't like the union, sounds familiar and it will probably end the same.

11th September is the national day of Catalonia

What are Kashmir and Punjab?

What's your point?

thx
now it sounds much better

youtube.com/watch?v=Ml10JyDDxMQ

Good luck Catalanes, full independence always.

>Only people born in Catalonia will be able to vote. There you go, we win.
Kek, good joke man!

You are so tiring and so ignorant. I've read threads and comments from you saying that "le evil central government sending moors and other shitskins to catalonia!!" and I always laugh so much. You need to check and read a bit about Àngel Colom and Nous Catalans asap so you can learn who the fuck has been promoting this moor invasion.

Catalonia = Red Scum

Pretty much Moor Scots

Nothing is going to happen, maybe a bigger takeover by the commies in Commielunya
And if they one day get independence, Cuckstan will be born.

Remainder to the cucks who forgot how to read castellano
Spanish constitution Art.8
Las Fuerzas Armadas, constituidas por el Ejército de Tierra, la Armada y el Ejército del Aire, tienen como misión garantizar la soberanía e independencia de España, defender su integridad territorial y el ordenamiento constitucional.

There will be a civil war before you get anywhere near your independence and you will be beaten again.

Àngel Colom is a nobody and doesn't matter for anything. You must be retarded if you think he can influence the spanish goverment and decide who comes to Catalonia and who doesn't.

>implying
Of the 11 elections since the restoration of democracy only 2 times a leftist party has won. Currently nationalists are in power.

Thanks man.

Every single day this 'catalonian' fag and anti-white does this thread. Go suck on somes muslo balls

>influence the spanish government
Oh god, you are definetely stupid. Or you know the truth and you are trying to make him fool some anons here.

*trying to fool

Ok so explain how a low level regional politician has anything to do with the fact that there are so many immigrants in Catalonia.
Better yet explain how anyone in Catalonia could control the borders or immigration when that's 100% managed from Madrid.