MSM are Calling out AntiFa

Welp, looks like the Mainstream Meteor is finally calling out AntiFa and Leftist Violence. This good or bad?

>Washington Post
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.0a6180fe0cd9

>MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkveKfB5kq8&feature=youtu.be

I dunno, it might have been better if they caved on their whole "False Equivalency" narrative a bit later. Lose more credibility

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost
archive.is/eAzG3
youtube.com/watch?v=qQc8ODBHMz4
youtube.com/watch?v=DNOcBKeTRxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>washingtonpost com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.0a6180fe0cd9
archive.is/eAzG3

We like this article tho. No need to archive it

Finally they call them out. Probably realized (((they))) had messed up for siding with what they thought was good but further researched and realized it would hurt them more to support them.

This simply proves to normies Trump was right when he condemned violence on both sides.

That your new narrative

>news covers the news for once as it should

>Multiple threads about Le based media jews

Fuck off

Also
>we
Again fuck off kike

>Trump
>wrong

pick one

>This good or bad?
It's hilarious since they basically shit on Trump for saying exactly what they say now two weeks later. And Trump will not be afraid to note this point vocally.

It doesn't do anything for their reputation.

>This good or bad?
It's bad. I don't know why it's bad yet, but I know who is doing it and their general motives.

it calls all conservatives far-right- its a judeo-satanic blood libel. everyone at washington post deserve to be arrested and executed

>totally milked the nazi angle
>time to plunder the communist angle

Good business.

They're inciting and condemning both sides so we fight eachother more. It's pretty obvious if you aren't a fuckin colored or a retard. So, the ANTIFA will certainly take the bait. Dunno if the right is actually fed up enough to do anything. Doubt it.

>2 weeks ago
Trump is a Nazi for attacking Antifa
>Now
Antifa is evil

My almonds are fully activated

FUCK THE KIKES

this fucking irish flag kike is shilling wapo in every thread

Based joe has always been /our guy/

It's because Bannon and Gorka resigned so MSM and Deep State is content, don't need to use their lap dogs to keep us in check anymore.

Too bad their dogs are rabid.

Bannon and Gorka were deep state you retard

Only cnn goes full retard.

>Israel first, America second

I wanna lynch Bannon and Gorka

guys, I made a video about antifa and their origins as a communist militia group, specifically tailored to normies

youtube.com/watch?v=qQc8ODBHMz4

We should be capitalizing on this and spreading redpills to the normies about how bad antifa are as the media is no longer willing to defend them. We need all of our dedicated Twitter shitposters on this stat.

HOOK TUBE YOU FUCKING SHILL KIKE PIECE OF SHIT

They realized they were about to hitch their wagon to violent extremists if they kept defending them.

yeah but joe is still joe.

>This good or bad?

they will pretend to distance themselves from antifa then quietly support everything they do while hating on trump and white people

Of course they are, they arent fucking retarded. These people rule the world, you think theyre going to risk the backlash of normal americans because some college kids wanted to have a chimpout?

Never forget: tails don't wag dogs. Liberals will use the "far left" for as long as its useful and not a second longer. I know this past year has really made our ruling class look stupid but theyre not THAT stupid

This memory hole shit is making me very confused and angry. They're banking on us having the memory of a fucking goldfish.

I called it yesterday. When CNN went full antifa I theorized that another mainstream media outlet would instead denounce antifa. This allows the extreme left to still feel like an underdog, this allows the left to pretend the establishment media isn't on their side, this allows CNN to become the "trusted source" for the control of the extreme left. This allows the normies who aren't fans of antifa to still believe in the msm.

Nothing these people do is real, it's all manipulation.

The fucking CIA

This. They will "disavow" antifa as a radical fringe element and make sure their illegal activities are vaguely labeled as street fights. Never trust the lugenpresse.

As for the whole "there arent two sides!" bullshit, it'll just be completely forgotten about. Nobody will ever acknowledge Trump was right, if pushed on it'll they'll skate and say "but for that ONE INCIDENT he wasnt" or some other similar bullshit. Members of Antifa will probably suffer no serious consequences, but a centrist backlash on campuses against the campus left has been brewing for awhile, so we'll see.

This. It`s obvious that they are intentionally reporting 3 steps behind, and saying `snowflake` like 40 times makes it cringingly obvious how much they are trying to pander.

it's not about preserving proof, it's about these sites coming here and posting links to get clicks.

>Robotic voice
How autistic do you sound OP?

>being so paranoid and retarded that you think because a video is on youtube its "kike" proapganda

lol. Youre probably so retarded that you didnt even realize that the pic you posted is BTFO holocaust deniers.

>literally millions of explicit commie terror videos flooding the net
>denying commie violence is getting ridiculous
>oohh maybe actually they are not really peace through violence see we are legit reporters :^)

This. Antifa is just a tool, its not a legitimate revolutionary movement. The trade-off is the elite members of Antifa will move on to other movements and have successful careers inside the establishment if they so desire. Left moves on a generational scale, the "current" left always opposes the "future" left, but the future left eventually acknowledged as having been "noble idealists" or "ahead of its time" or some shit. Never forget that even an old hag like Hillary was once a campus activist.

>So now CNN's only going to be "giving advice" to braindead junkies
That's pretty much their only viewership now as it is. That and empty hotel lobbies where they pay to have their channel on all day even if no one's watching.

Don't you guys get the feeling they are covering antifa because Trump agreed to more troops in Afghanistan?

That's the spirit, Swedebro.

The script flipped a couple of weeks ago when they realized America wasn't getting behind Antifa as heros versus the evil White Supremacists.
Welcome to the Wiemar Republic script, v2.0: We are now all Nazis and the world we be rising up and coming together to destroy us.
Antifa is being used to drive the populace towards the right.

it's good to the extent that now i can stop dressing in all black, wearing a mask, destroying public property. larping as a leftist is taxing.

>anime reaction image

>calling me an autist

I dont have a microphone and my shitty built in microphone sucks

No. They're covering antifa now because there's literally no way to cover up who/what they are. MSM has a choice to either redpill normies on their operations being straight up lies or sacrifice the commie degenerates and redpill normies on them instead. They chose to throw antifa to the wolves. There are too many people at these rallies filming, uploading, and explaining the content for the MSM to act like it isn't happening. Think of CNN running that story about them being "peaceful protestors and doing the "right" thing against facists today, a day after they beat the shit out of 16 year old kid who was peacefully marching in a neutral "stop all hate" rally. They'd absolutely tank and lose billions.

How about this bit of news they're failing to report:

SJW woman drags white man down the street
His pants fall off in front of african women who just film the whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNOcBKeTRxw

The day of the rope can't come soon enough

You fucked that up

Kys shill, speaking common sense does not make one a Nazi. You're like Antifa, calling anyone who isn't a violent free-speech-hating extremist a Nazi.

It's both good and bad. Good because it shows that the media made the wrong move supporting them to begin with and now they're doing damage control. Bad because they're trying to weasel out of their mistake to spare their reputation.

Just don't let people forget about it. Make the media and democrats own antifa while normies watch them beat up patriotic boomer normies in their home town.

There was another really bad one recently too. Maybe forgetting that a Bernie supporter shot multiple people and tried to assassinate a congressman. But I think there was actually ANOTHER one. They're stupid they're used to their target demographic. Retarded liberals and minorities. It doesn't work on us I'll remember beige power, the media welcoming a revolutionary communist terror group that had never really been here before with open arms and provoked them to attack half the country and then cover it up. They're all getting the fucking gas

Exactly, when the genocide happens these illogical commies will be the first to cook

The end times are nearer!

They really are the stormtroopers of the establishment

fuck off nazi!

Where were they during Charlottesville?
Sorry, but the media can fuck off at this point. They made their bed with radical anarchists, now they can sleep with em.

>IMAGINE MY SUHRPHISE

>no need to archive it
WRONG

@139364996
Yes! We should ask the moderators to make these the official news sources of Pol! #MAGA

Calm down you autistic faggot, jfc kill yourself. I guarantee you're a virgin

Even Frank Summerville from KTVU in the Bay Area got redpilled too. They wouldn't let him film and antagonized him for trying to communicate.

Rule 1: never actually lash out at the normies. The optics Antifa pulled blew themselves the fuck out.

How long until the Nazi larpers blow this propaganda victory

Never considering Charlottesville fucked that happening on a large scale again forever

joe in the first 10 seconds of that vid just looks sick
is he okay?
is he still waiting for trump to disavow and crumbling under the pressure of the wait?

We'll just have to beat them this time.

Never considering how you need Antifa in order for anything violent to happen around them. No documented cases of radical right wingers destroying property and attacking bystanders.

>can't afford to get a decent $20 mic
even worse, you're a poorfag

Cville basically made that impoasible for now. Just need idiot leftists to go rabid in their own liberal shitholes at the mere mention of an alt right rally and let normal people see theyre idiots.

It's both.

Yes, it's good.

>the jew keeps shilling their "look goyim, we're not completely propaganda... we almost told the truth this one time. That forgives us, r-right goy?"
>plz gibs us shekel again

Get fucked, kike.

Is it cause they've realized it's only a matter of time before antifa do something impossible to bury and make them look like fools?

Does this mean the MSM is BASED AF now?

why does Sup Forums hate joe and mika again? you guys loved them during the election

If we don't want a Civil War then this is good.
If we want a Civil War then this is bad.

It's up to you to decide if right now would be a good time for the U.S. to be too busy for international politics.

Sup Forums likes to flip flop

Antifa are mascist. mindraped + masochist. bash the mash as they say
Antima action

Who gives a fuck what they say at this point?

They lost their credibility long ago.

Anybody still watching the legacy media is so braindead they won't even notice the memory holing.

Can we just have a civil war now? Please?

It's their paramilitary wing.

It's bad. The more they side with these nerds the better it is for the right.

It's neither they've just ditched them to remove the controversy that comes with them. Same ideals different goals.
Like alt-lite removing alt-right due to its controversies with nazism

Since the msm isn't going to broadcast what is going on, I'm taking videos of Antifa violence and tweeting it at my representatives.

They need to know we have a violent communist uprising. Congress is only as good as the information they have access to.

Panti-Fa. ammirite guys
>pic related

Dont forget to mention that the Berlin wall was called the antifascist protection wall. The entire western world is seen as fascist by these communists. They are enemies of freedom.