Why is the American president an orange?

Why is the American president an orange?

>Making fun of skin cancer

kys

better an orange than an eggplant

>why is OP a faggot?

Why is Sup Forums such a fucking hugbox getting offended at the most minor things?

/thread

cause Sup Forums is a mirror of reddit

why are you a nigger?

Because we are sick of shills and they are not welcome here

sage

sage is not a downvote, Reddit.

HowNewRU?

sage means your post doesn't get bumped.

sage

I still laugh at how Sup Forums doesn't understand what sage means.

If only I knew moon so I wouldn't have to spend time on a board that imports foreign concepts and then DOES IT WRONG all the time.

Using sage as a way to "insult" someone's post or thread is just completely wrong and a retarded misuse of a good feature that is so popular in sites like 2ch and Futaba. Fuck, iichan and 4-ch do it right. It's just Sup Forums and Sup Forums's lame knockoffs that fail at using sage.

The true meaning of sage means that YOUR POST isn't worthy enough to bump the thread. It's ironic, because you think that you're insulting others while you're just, in fact, insulting yourself. Yes, sage can be used when posting a derogatory comment in a thread that you don't want to bump, but posting with just the word "sage" accomplishes nothing but contribute to spamming the board. The trend of replying with the name of a tripfag and sage is even worse, as it accomplishes nothing and only serves to increase the e-penis of whoever you're "attacking".

The sage feature was never meant to serve as an implied insult or general disagreement! Why people started using it that way is beyond me. There are plenty of reasons why one would choose not to bump a thread with his reply. For example, bumping threads with stupid one liner replies should be discouraged and those people should be coerced into using sage instead.

I want to use sage, yet I almost never do it on Sup Forums because people will jump on me thinking I'm insulting their post or something.

sage

Read it first, newfag. It might enlighten you.

ahlie, we must impeach the cheeto!

#resistance

Not only is this incredibly small minded of you to bully someone based upon their appearance it show the hypocrisy and the cowardice of the leftists like you to judge someone based upon the look

DRUMPF IS A FRAGGING ORANGE OMG 111 LOOOOOOL WE CAN'T GET HIS TINY HANDS ON THE NUKULAR COADS LOOOL

>saging with an image

Why is Germany's Prim Minister so retarded?

Europe is just sad because of the large Arab cock pushing its way into thier anus.

>Prim Minister

Wow can't get gayer than this. Did someone make fun of your ugly nappy hair you stupid shit nigger?

>degenerate chink culture has to apply to Sup Forums culture
re yu autistico?

sage

because minorities are racist anti white losers that can't tell the difference between orange and white

You say that while posting on a Taiwanese tranny prostitution forum.