How we will save our race

I think it's time we took a good hard look at the circumstances we now find ourselves in, Sup Forums.. We're outnumbered, outgunned, and silenced or denounced in all media. Unless Hungary, Poland, or Russia decide to go full 1488 the only way to preserve our people and european culture is an arc.. I am speaking of course, of an ethnostate regardless of size. We need a place to ride out the storm and seize peer when the inevitable global collapse comes -- and it WILL come. Probably in or own lifetime.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5
twitter.com/rise_above_mvmt?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My suggestion is that we crowdfunding an island or a parcel of land somewhere in the Northern US or in the Southwest desert somewhere. We open the land for settlement and investment only by those who profess the 14 words. It will be governed by a council with no single corruptible leader. Essential we will take the route the Mormons and other groups did.

Possible sites for settlement:

- Undeveloped US states with low taxes and unrestrictive laws
- South American private islands
- Closed communities in Indonesia

Open to more suggestions. inb4 "unrealistic" groups do this all the time and VERY successfully I might add.

here in germany the war is lost my friend, to many niggers

Provoke Race War in the next 10-20 years.

It's not over as long as there are whites still alive. We can do what no other races can to save ourselves. We split the atom and touched the surface of the moon, we braced the depths of the seas and unlocked the mysteries of our physical forms. As long as we are preserved until after the collapse, we can conquer the world like the ancient aryanic peoples did in time immerorable. But we needs a refuge in which we can survive until then. Germanics, Anglos, all of us, we can all gather and wait for our time to dawn.

That could work.

Puerto Rico has no federal income tax, lots of rich white communities there because of that.

If this continues this way you can expect a racewar and we all know who the winner will be. But for now red pill the crap outta people near you and let them do the same. Keep telling people the truth about what's going on now and they will stand up.

>How we will save our race

>natsoc
>1488

arent you forgeting something there lad?

>idb4 muh based hitler savoir of the white race.

A return to Aristotelian Virtue and Ethic, to be taught to our children

Death to defeatists

>How we will save our race
I personally support the White Ethnostate being advocated by groups like the Northwest Front. It's a group of people, they have a plan, and the only thing you do to take part is move to the Pacific Northwest region of the USA.

Northwest Front
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5

>My suggestion is that we crowdfunding an island or a parcel of land somewhere in the Northern US or in the Southwest desert somewhere. We open the land for settlement and investment only by those who profess the 14 words. It will be governed by a council with no single corruptible leader. Essential we will take the route the Mormons and other groups did.

you would have to worry about a couple of things if you dicede to start a colony on a small island.

>picking and choosing who you trade with is going to be a very bad thing try being 1488 with your trading partners and you might find yourself economically dead.

>inbreeding will also be a thing.

trying to start a race war is only going to end one way whites being dead niggers and spics outnumber you 10 to one and america is shrinking to 50percent white.

>Death to defeatists

>killing potencial allies and political dissonants.

your treading a thin line there bud even hitler won the harts and minds of the people before he became a dictatorship.

OP is a faggot shill.

What I don't understand is all you fags crying about the end of the white race dont even have a culture of your own. None of you fags can speak german or french or know Catalan or the history of your people.

All you white ubermensch are 20 italian 20% german 50% Irish and don't forget I'm 1/32 native cherroke hehe

You guys rabble ravble about purity but you fags are already disgusting mutts.

I'm 100% Sicilian and I don't give a shit about race my family survived by keeping our heads down. Paying the mafia, staying out of politics and booking it to Nyc after the War. Sicilians survive because we value the family not the superiority of one race

>OP is a faggot shill.
Anarchists are anti-White.

dago cuck

You're not White, you're anti-White.

twitter.com/rise_above_mvmt?lang=en

if there's a thriving white nation the minorities will pounce at the first chance and you know that one cuck will let them all in

You guys have to emvrace the italian virtue of lazinesd. We survived WWII with the least casualties because we didn't give a shit.

We have the highest native born population in the western european countries because we don't give a shit about our immigrants and they high tail it north as soon as they can

And we are gunna stay the most traditional and christian country because we don't give a shit about being PC

Poland and Italy have this figured out already why can't US

I'm anti-globalist and pro family I give fuck all about race

Embrace Christ the LORD

DEUS VULT OMNES HOMINES SALVOS FIERI

Being white is American culture though. But so is black etc. I live an old southern styled lifestyle. It's dying out though. The old south accents make me hot. But so do blacks and that's why they are taking over the south & ripped southern culture a part. All a Sicilian has to do is marry a Muslim and Bam, they are wearing a burqa & wiped clean if their former culture

>I'm anti-globalist
Yet you have no problems with non-Whites replacing Whites in White countries.

>and pro family
What good is being pro-family if eventually your family is nothing but niggers and sandniggers?

>I give fuck all about race
Which is why you're anti-White.

>Non-Whites raping White women at an alarming rate
"I give fuck all about race"

>White countries will become minority White in a few decades

>Anti-Whites assault and murder anyone who is pro-White

>Anti-Whites make hatred of Whites taught at the schools and in the media

Most christian but you let the muslim horde into holy Rome?

italy is a half nigger fucking slum

>I give fuck all about race
wake up, neo